Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Nice work from everyone. Bodhi's gear has proven itself that's for sure. I'm running a Goji OG F2 a friend made right now and have more beans to pop. The Floji (Flo X Goji OG) cross i grew out from the same friend turned out several pheno/chemo/genotypes with great flavors and very good to excellent hightypes.

@Bulldog11 those BM X NL5 are mountains. Have fun at harvest with the chainsaw. ;)
Floji!nice.goji is my personal favorite atm.iv got some ssym x goji & superstitous x goji beans a pal gave me.not popped any yet though.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Well..here is the snow wookie..I was hoping to take her to the middle of October but my weather forecast for around here is supposed to b in the fifties and rainy for the next week so I think I'm gonna take her down just to b on the safe side..will update when all is said done and cured..peace

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Verynice, i have a place that has chitloads of bodhi available atm, So i ask you gent's if i were to only be able to afford one strain from bodhi(first time growing bodhi too) Sunshine mix #4 based soil i reamend as it needs for a base. Any advice,suggestions?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Goji Og. Sunshine day dream. Both fantastic bodhi strains.

I have been keeping my eye out for blueberry hashplant as well. I like the silver mountain, however it grows tall.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I have only had the chance to grow blue tara, snow wookie and apollo 11 open pollination..I popped two of each and both blue tara were males but both had excellent coloring and smell in veg..the apollo 11 was ok..could've been a lot better but I had some indoor issues that created the problems..the snow wookie was a freebie and did excellent outside and the few early samples I took have been great..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I actually used the "Blood Moon" to sequence the germination of @BushyOldGrower Sour Grape.

The evening of the BM was 72 hrs after putting bogs beans to dirt and the gravitational pull from the BM actually pulled the seedlings up from under the soil with such force, there was dirt all around the outside off the pots. So they busted up like a Kraken and threw dirt everywhere. .............:eek: ok, ok,..... all BS aside, I did use the BM schedule to plant by but they didnt pop out like a kraken but I will say this,,,,,, out of 10 beans all 10 popped. Will get some pics up at some point when they have vegged out some. I prefer to veg until they reach sexual maturity before flipping.

If your wondering why I'm germing in dirt, I have come to prefer planting beans directly in soil and the starter pots rather than the paper towel germ method. I since switching over, have found subtle differences in seedling vigor when germing in soil.

W

Word

I have only had the chance to grow blue tara, snow wookie and apollo 11 open pollination..I popped two of each and both blue tara were males but both had excellent coloring and smell in veg..the apollo 11 was ok..could've been a lot better but I had some indoor issues that created the problems..the snow wookie was a freebie and did excellent outside and the few early samples I took have been great..

I have run the Apollo 11 open pollination (8/10 female)at 7 weeks and the sunshine daydream (3/4female) at 8 weeks. Even before a good cure the ssdd is more enjoyable. I still love the Apollo for the morning but pink lotus(freebie) or ssdd for the day and night. The Apollo makes me think except one pheno I had was racy and gave me heart palpitations at 49days. Very strong. You can't go wrong with bodhi.
I too popped some beans on the eclipse. 4 chocolate trip f2 open pollination.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I have run the Apollo 11 open pollination (8/10 female)at 7 weeks and the sunshine daydream (3/4female) at 8 weeks. Even before a good cure the ssdd is more enjoyable. I still love the Apollo for the morning but pink lotus(freebie) or ssdd for the day and night. The Apollo makes me think except one pheno I had was racy and gave me heart palpitations at 49days. Very strong. You can't go wrong with bodhi.
I too popped some beans on the eclipse. 4 chocolate trip f2 open pollination.

Were those the Apollo 11f4's? Any pics or grow logs? Or any info you can provide? Did you find any Genius phenos? Where'd you get the seeds from? Only asking cuz I got two packs of the Apollo 11 from seedsman, one labeled "Apollo 11f4" and one labeled "Apollo 11 Genius," but according to Bodhi, they're the same. Just wondering about them, since there's very little info floating around about these.

Limonene

Limonene

Verynice, i have a place that has chitloads of bodhi available atm, So i ask you gent's if i were to only be able to afford one strain from bodhi(first time growing bodhi too) Sunshine mix #4 based soil i reamend as it needs for a base. Any advice,suggestions?
Ive run ssdd, goji, mothers milk, jabbas stash, dream beaver, super snow lotus and ssdd and goji were loved by EVERYONE! i personally really liked dream beaver, its very unique, clear sativa high and very unusual terpenes. I have a pack of blueberry hash plant and silver mountain that I'm going to flip soonish. heard promising things about them. Also have another 15 packs in the vault that will take me about 10 years to work my way through.
In summary - GOJI and ssdd u can't go wrong, dream beaver if u like things a bit left field :)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey all, happy invited me to stop over and say hello. Some beautiful work in here folks.
Bodhis been a buddy of mine for some time now, and a few years back I sent him my lavender cut that was used to make the wookie. Since then we've both lost the cut so ive been working with my lemon larry lavender to find something from there, and bodhi was kind enough to send me the last of the original wookie seeds to look through and make f2s. So these are the wookies in veg, ive got 2 females and 3 males, all will be used both open and 1 to 1 to have the best chances. 1st 2 are the females, cloned a bit later than the males and needed to perk up a bit.

20151003 025638
20151003 025644
20151003 025520
20151003 025527
20151003 025555
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

[QUOTE="Marlee1119, post: 1508271, member: 62lso just wanted to let everyone know the info I could find is that the big buddy lavendar used was a very lavendar distinct pheno from soma..apparently the lavendar #10..idk just figured I'd pass along the info I could dig up..peace[/QUOTE]
Hey marlee, was just looking through after I posted and saw this, figured id clear up the lav. No amazing story, was a pheno I found in somas lavender, to this day the most pronounced and unique smelling plant ive had (had all the chems a diesels and piles of clone only do flickers) very narcotic and great for pain. Both bodhi and I loved her dearly, but sadly shes gone. If your looking for the lav pheno you want to find one thats very branchy, leaves that are wide about 1/3 from the base, and the tell tale lavender wave, the last pic in my previous post is the lav pheno and you can easily see the wave in him.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

[QUOTE="Marlee1119, post: 1508271, member: 62lso just wanted to let everyone know the info I could find is that the big buddy lavendar used was a very lavendar distinct pheno from soma..apparently the lavendar #10..idk just figured I'd pass along the info I could dig up..peace
Hey marlee, was just looking through after I posted and saw this, figured id clear up the lav. No amazing story, was a pheno I found in somas lavender, to this day the most pronounced and unique smelling plant ive had (had all the chems a diesels and piles of clone only do flickers) very narcotic and great for pain. Both bodhi and I loved her dearly, but sadly shes gone. If your looking for the lav pheno you want to find one thats very branchy, leaves that are wide about 1/3 from the base, and the tell tale lavender wave, the last pic in my previous post is the lav pheno and you can easily see the wave in him.[/QUOTE]

I like when the stories r simple..it makes things a lot easier and thank u for verifying..I'm currently still curing the snow wookie and I'm taken away everytime I crack the jar at the smells from it..I can't rly put my finger on it quite yet? I still have almost a full pack of the snow wookie and if I happen to come across something special I will keep u in my mind..also thanks for putting up what to look for regarding the lav pheno as that is what I'm looking for for a future project I have planned out..thanks again..peace

Limonene

Limonene

@Marlee1119 please keep me in mind too lol! that wookie sounds amazing..
I revegged a mountain temple a while ago, it had to be taken early so didn't get a true feel for it but i kept 1 of the 5 females i that i really liked the look of. To cut a long story short i gifted it to a friend and i got to see her yesterday on day 58 of flower - beautiful girl she is. VERY frosty, huge buds exceedingly nice. to be honest she looked like an 8 weeker but we shall see. Will definitely be running her again.
I also gave my friend a high voltage by snow high seeds that i hadn't run yet, just popped 3 beans and ended up with 1 lady. She actually impressed me more that the mountain temple. VERY nice old school candy bubble gum smell, sticky all over and even the lower buds had impressive density. Wish i had kept her!

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@Limonene absolutely!!im more than happy to spread the love..I'm def not of the hoarding type..I was very impressed with the snow wookie even tho I h as to cut her early due to inclement weather..she's a stanky ole girl..

Latest posts

Top Bottom