Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Blowing that little pot out. That things going to be like bruce changing into the hulk and blow the pot right off the roots. Looking great.
thanks mate, i have 2 silver mountains that are out performing this girl, it was just a bit awkward to photograph them today. I like to keep the pots small when using coco so i can feed them more often, they seem to respond well.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I do the same. This girls in about 3 gallons of coco getting watered 2 times a day
20151217 213458
20151213 093201

Limonene

Limonene

What size pot ? What's your average yeild? Judging by the looks of your plants your doing well.
this grow I'm using mainly 8 litre pots and some 12 litre pots on the beasts. The plant in that pic is in an 8. Previously i have used all 12 litre pots but this crop i am running more plants than is usual for me so i have flipped them a little smaller and have opted for 8 litre pots for optimal feeds. i tend to hit over a gpw, but it really varies as i am running so much new stuff nowadays. 15 years ago when i only really grew 2 strains for years in dwc i would hit 1.5 but as long as i get over a certain target amount i don't stress it too much.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

this grow I'm using mainly 8 litre pots and some 12 litre pots on the beasts. The plant in that pic is in an 8. Previously i have used all 12 litre pots but this crop i am running more plants than is usual for me so i have flipped them a little smaller and have opted for 8 litre pots for optimal feeds. i tend to hit over a gpw, but it really varies as i am running so much new stuff nowadays. 15 years ago when i only really grew 2 strains for years in dwc i would hit 1.5 but as long as i get over a certain target amount i don't stress it too much.
Sounds good I know from experience I can hit over 3p in a ten gallon but I don't want to water more than 2 times a day so I shoot for 2p a piece and water twice daily. Keep on killing it man looking great

unwine99

unwine99

Hey great thread here; I have four female Goji Ogs that I'll be flowering in a couple weeks -- I also have four males that I want to pick a stud from. This is my first Bodhi experience and based on what I've heard and seen from others, I'm pretty friggen excited about it.

I'm leaning toward the SSDD, Dream Beaver, and Silver Mountain for my next Bodhi purchase; anything with SSH is always going to be something special.

Hey @Limonene, I've seen you around. :cool:

Limonene

Limonene

Hey great thread here; I have four female Goji Ogs that I'll be flowering in a couple weeks -- I also have four males that I want to pick a stud from. This is my first Bodhi experience and based on what I've heard and seen from others, I'm pretty friggen excited about it.

View attachment 558533

I'm leaning toward the SSDD, Dream Beaver, and Silver Mountain for my next Bodhi purchase; anything with SSH is always going to be something special.

Hey @Limonene, I've seen you around. :cool:
Hey there. Your gojislook nice and happy bud. I think you should get all 3 strains that you mentioned, don't limit yourself!

Limonene

Limonene

This is one of 4 silver mountains, I'm guessing appy leaning. It's the smallest of the 4, I can't photograph the biggest as they are a bit stretchy and hard to move. Extreme vigour on all 4 ladies, quietly excited about this strain.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

awesome stem by the way, how long do you veg for?
I usually veg for two flowering cycles so anywhere from 16 to 20 weeks. That plant in the 10 was about 10 to 12 weeks from cutting. The one in 3 gallons probaby about 8 weeks. I'm at new place and started over from cuttings so I'm still trying to get on schedule. Just filling spaces with what I have for now until I can get back to 1 plant for each 1k.

Top Bottom