Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Thanks have a Gojo OG X Star Pupil (afghana x Thai) (female seed) one just popped - looks like a 9 week flower ? anything special one needs to know about "Gojo OG" ?

I mean, Goji’s pretty bomb. Everyone knows that haha. I grew two females out a few years ago and they were very, very different from each other. One was really short, didn’t stretch at all. One stretched moderately. So I don’t know about @Mr Bee ’s experience with super-tall plants. Mine didn’t grow nearly as tall as some of the other plants I ran that grow. The Gojis I ran also didn’t yield as well as I would’ve liked. But what they did yield was fucking exceptional. Super-sticky, tasty and strong.

You’ll be alright. Just grow them bitches out.

H

hawkman

Thanks guy's for the info - it all helps ! hell it's only 1 inch tall - still a baby - kind of interested to see how the Star Pupil (afghan/ thai influence on it) pheno has on it -

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I mean, Goji’s pretty bomb. Everyone knows that haha. I grew two females out a few years ago and they were very, very different from each other. One was really short, didn’t stretch at all. One stretched moderately. So I don’t know about @Mr Bee ’s experience with super-tall plants. Mine didn’t grow nearly as tall as some of the other plants I ran that grow. The Gojis I ran also didn’t yield as well as I would’ve liked. But what they did yield was fucking exceptional. Super-sticky, tasty and strong.

You’ll be alright. Just grow them bitches out.
I got 2 phenoes that were very similar.they both had more or less the same terps.one plant yielded more but was not as strong tastey and the other was strong tastey but yielded a bit less.both were fucking awesome though.and tall as fuck even during veg and under hps.the weed was fucking tremendous.i'm trying to track down a pack of straight Goji.i ran the og Nepali x Goji (we dubbed it nepoji for short) and those wernt that tall and they to were exceptional.well atleast one was.stacked unbeleivable for a plant that tasted so well.as most growers know when getting the super tastey shit most of those strains don't yield that great.things like cookies.and ogeez are the best examples.
Well this one nepoji pheno was a big fat mother fucker (there's pics of it on this thread some and it was as terpy a weed as I had ever had .that was wen I first ran it from seed.i passed out cuts of it to loads of people then started a run of it from clone.i could never get it to perform from clone the way it did from seed.no one could keep it 100% happy.but even then the quality was banging but it just became a pain in the arse to run and thinking I would find better and that i could get it back from someone i gave it to at a later date, i let it go. I still wish I had persisted with that cut.
Here's some Appollo x head band.the first time I ran em from seed under hps they didn't come out so good.this time from clone and under hlg550 rspec
20191226 050140
20191226 050042
20191226 050205
20191226 045925

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm going with door #2. too many gals for too many groyos? i looked like pinocchio, tryin to take a dehydro off turbo.
those purps... sooo jealous. got dizzy, tryin to figure which baby arm belonged where n which way was up n by the time i thought i had it figured, the oil kicked n I'm lost in a crystalline, labyrinth. go go david bowie!
lovely ladies!

WaterBear420

WaterBear420

Yeah, I think it’ll be pretty tasty. I smoked it out of a dirty-ass bowl last night, so flavors were at a minimum, but if it tastes anything like it smells after breaking up a nug (floral/cologne/perfume/lemon, in that order), I’ll be super-happy. It really does remind me a lot of the best Larry OG batches that I’ve come across. And Larry’s one of my favorite-tasting OG’s, so I’m stoked. We’ll see how it tastes after it cures for a couple more weeks and I roll a proper j.

One thing that bugs me about Bodhi is I wish he would concentrate on certain crosses of his and work lines further than F1, rather than just chucking a shitload of pollen and releasing 50 hybrids twice a year. On the one hand, I get it. I like that he gives us so many options. But on the other hand, I think “breeding” like that really allows for certain super-special crosses (and yes, I’m referring to this Pinball Wizard, which seems pretty fucking special) to slip through the cracks. I understand his philosophy of “Here’s a bunch of crosses, do with it what you will,” but I’m not a fucking breeder. And the Pinball Wizard (along with his Mountain Temple, Silver Temple and a few others) seem like they could really benefit from more work being done by somebody who actually knows a little something about breeding plants. I grew out his Goldstar f4’s a while ago and they were spectacular plants. Easy to grow, yielded really well and the smoke was fucking stellar. He did good work on those Goldstars. I wish he’d explore some of his other crosses for a few generations....

Ever think of (or have room to?) f2ing some of the beans you have? If you really like the line, you could put them all in a tent and do a quick run for seeds. Then you'll have hundreds to sort through.

I'm running pinball wizard right now and have sexed a few fems already. Flowering out a tester now that has a nice spicy haze smell with no sweetness. I was thinking the same thing that it must be a ssh leaner.

Silver Haze is one of my favorite smokes of all time, so I'm really motivated to get a good haze in the garden.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Ever think of (or have room to?) f2ing some of the beans you have? If you really like the line, you could put them all in a tent and do a quick run for seeds. Then you'll have hundreds to sort through.

I'm running pinball wizard right now and have sexed a few fems already. Flowering out a tester now that has a nice spicy haze smell with no sweetness. I was thinking the same thing that it must be a ssh leaner.

Silver Haze is one of my favorite smokes of all time, so I'm really motivated to get a good haze in the garden.

Yeah, of course I’ve thought about it. I’m actually all set up to do a little chucking. I’ll get around to it.... One day.... haha.

That Pinball Wizard kinda let me down. It was really good at the beginning, after a month or so cure, but seemed to lose potency after that. It’s possible I developed a tolerance to it, but doubtful, since I really make a concerted effort to switch up what I’m smoking and make sure that I have four or five different strains around. The Cherry Trance I grew last run, I never felt like lost any of its power, but the Pinball Wizard definitely did. I dunno what’s up with that. It wasn’t a keeper, in any event, but that was just one plant. I’m sure there are keepers to be found.

lemons

lemons

7/7 OGKB X PUF3 up...
2/3 Sleddawg by Swamp Donkey.
Sleddawg = White Dawg x Cherry Mountain.

what do you guys make of the the leaves on the ogkb cross? the other 3 strains popped aren’t doing that.

edit: also received a gift today of White Hulk from in house. Can’t find any info on it, apparently a tester. White lotus x purple hulk.Might throw a few in this run

9815282D 0849 4EAF A49D 9B674462AAA2
8C8CDE8C D387 4CAD A6C0 051B8E8AD9FE
Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

7/7 OGKB X PUF3 up...
2/3 Sleddawg by Swamp Donkey.
Sleddawg = White Dawg x Cherry Mountain.

what do you guys make of the the leaves on the ogkb cross? the other 3 strains popped aren’t doing that.

edit: also received a gift today of White Hulk from in house. Can’t find any info on it, apparently a tester. White lotus x purple hulk.Might throw a few in this run

Dude, they’re barely past the cotyledons. Wait until they’ve grown their first true sets of leaves. I’m sure they’ll be fine. I haven’t had any issues with any of the dozen and a half or so Bodhi crosses I’ve grown.

lemons

lemons

Yeah they grew out of it. It almost looked like the leaves had been nibbled but I’m thinking they just had trouble getting out of the seed.

heres me other Bodhis. Thinking about getting lemon g x wookie and looking thru all those crosses next run

A875016F 751D 4057 9AA8 71311528FD09

shaganja

shaganja

Yeah they grew out of it. It almost looked like the leaves had been nibbled but I’m thinking they just had trouble getting out of the seed.

heres me other Bodhis. Thinking about getting lemon g x wookie and looking thru all those crosses next run

View attachment 939962
the nikah might be awezome! just did a phone home. half is triangle. it is my top jar to reach for! just love these triangle kush crosses!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

the nikah might be awezome! just did a phone home. half is triangle. it is my top jar to reach for! just love these triangle kush crosses!
Oddly enough, I have never had the pleasure of growing anything from Bodhi, but I have been eying his Black Triangle (TK x '88 G-13/HP) for when I save up a little coin. I did a lot of work with the '88 G-13/HP back in the day that I was gifted from my friend NDNGuy aka N8tivefarmer. Miss ya brother. Straight up dank burnt tire smell on a lot of phenotypes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lemons

lemons

Oddly enough, I have never had the pleasure of growing anything from Bodhi, but I have been eying his Black Triangle (TK x '88 G-13/HP) for when I save up a little coin. I did a lot of work with the '88 G-13/HP back in the day that I was gifted from my friend NDNGuy aka N8tivefarmer. Miss ya brother. Straight up dank burnt tire smell on a lot of phenotypes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

probably the same male, bodhis came from ndnguy as well.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

probably the same male, bodhis came from ndnguy as well.
Yes sir NDNGuy was responsible for preserving that gem for a lot of good folks to be able to work with. Looking through Bodhi's list of cultivars, I think he has worked it more than most. NDNGuy gifted me loads of beautiful cultivars over the years and I feel blessed to call him a brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom