Bodhi Tree Of Life, Larry Lotus And Sunshine Daydream

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Wats the best weed youv ever had?out a dispensary or otherwise?

Well, it kind of depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I love Goji. Still don't know why I haven't popped those beans. I have two packs, I'll get around to it eventually. Tangerine Dream is an old favorite of mine. The cut that the dispensary I get mine from is really good, because I know that that strain isn't the most reliable, but the pheno the grower who supplies this one dispensary down the street from me found is exceptional. Sour Diesel is another old favorite, but it's hard to find well-grown SD. Larry and Tahoe OG are always good. Really looking forward to seeing how my Larry Lotus turns out. I got some Blackberry a while ago that was fucking stellar, but that's more for when I'm getting ready for bed.

Having said that, all-time most favorite weed I've had is probably NL5/Haze. I fucking love that one. Even when it's been grown less than ideally (which is most of the time), it's always good. I will definitely get a pack or two of those seeds eventually. That and the Mango Haze (another one that's good no matter how shitty the grower is) are both ones I'm very interested in growing at some point. I don't care if they take fourteen weeks or whatever, it's worth it to me.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I love goji too.
u ever tried either hollywood or Topanga canyon pure kush?

Dude, are you kidding me? I'm well aware of your fondness for Goji haha! It's definitely a stellar strain. I really ought to pop those next round. But like I said, that's been showing up in dispensaries more and more lately, so it seems like a waste of time to pop them right now. Having said that, I wanna see what I can do with it. But the place I get my Goji from is grown by a mother/daughter team who do a really good job with it. Very clean, very tasty, very stony, so I'm not in a big rush or anything.

I've tried multiple samples of Hollywood. It's good. Not exactly my cup of tea most of the time, but it has its place. Never heard of Topanga, I don't think. There's a spot out in West LA that kind of specializes (for lack of a better word) in all of those area-specific Kushes. 91 HPK, 91 Malibu, 91 Tahoe, 91 Chem etc etc.They might even have that Topanga. As I understand it, all of the 91's are grown by the same dude and they all look FIRE, but it's extremely obvious that he's growing hydro. They're stony and strong as fuck, but they all burn really, really dirty. Every now and then I'll go out there just to grab some of those "91" strains (their Green Crack is exceptional and grown very well; extremely smooth and very white ash, just how I like it) because they are definitely bomb. I just prefer good, clean organic meds, ya know?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hell yeah man, nice pics, that's proof right there haha. Really looking awesome, might be your best ones I've seen yet.

Thanks, man. I've slacked for sure, skipped a day of watering here and there. I usually water every other day, but Ive gone three days without watering a few times in the last three weeks or so. I really wonder how much better they could be looking if I was being a little more dedicated. But yeah, dude, I was just now looking at those pictures I posted last night and being like,"Gawddamn..... Those look reeeeeallllll goooooooood...." haha! It's weird. In person, when I'm dealing with the garden, I'm like,"Shit.... There's issues." But looking at those pics.... I dunno. I'm not trying to be all like whatever, patting myself on the back and shit, but man those nugs look frosty. All's I need is for the AC to make it to the finish line. Hate being at work and wondering,"Is the AC still on is the AC still on is the AC still on....?" haha.

Again: get yer ass out to LA. Let's blaze this shit haha!

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 2418
don't know why but this picture reminds me of marlon brando in apocalypse now.
Hope you are well Minitger, been a while!

Minitiger

Minitiger

View attachment 609995 don't know why but this picture reminds me of marlon brando in apocalypse now.
Hope you are well Minitger, been a while!

Hahaha!!! Never woulda thought "Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now" (which, by the way, is one of my all-time fav movies), but you are so fucking right. As soon as I read that, I was like,"Hoooolllllyyyyyy shit.... I totally see that." Too fucking funny.

The horror.... The horror..... Hopefully these plants get as fat as Marlon haha.

Thanks for the 41 "likes" too haha. I logged on a minute ago and was like,"Fucking what??? 41 likes???"

It has been a while, glad to see you making an appearance. What you think? How do they look to you? I definitely waited a little too long to flip and I do think there are some issues (I don't know if you noticed that nute burn on some of the tips, I have no idea what that might be from), but I'm really digging this grow.

Stick around, dude. Got about six or seven weeks to go, maybe less.

Keekee

Keekee

Plants are looking healthy as,im sure your doing a great job with them but all of the bodhi grows just seem awesome.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Plants are looking healthy as,im sure your doing a great job with them but all of the bodhi grows just seem awesome.

Thanks! Bodhi's strains seem to be pretty easy. Having said that, this is my first run doing all f1's. Didn't even really think about it until a few weeks ago, but yeah, last grow was f4's of Apollo 11 and Goldstar primarily. The difference between those and these, f1's of Larry, SSDD and ToL's is extremely noticeable. These are all over the place.

Whatever. Iove them haha. There's just a lot more to think about. Feel free to chime in whenever.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Tree of Life #6, the "Survivor Pheno." This one is throwing out the most incredible sweet and sour notes. I really, reeealllyyyy hope that that doesn't change, because I'm fucking loving the way it smells right now. Super-incredible sour notes, almost on par with Sour Diesel. I expect it to change, simply because it's only five weeks into flower, but again, I really hope it doesn't.

IMG 2452

IMG 2455

IMG 2456
IMG 2458

Minitiger

Minitiger

I dunno why shit keeps getting double-posted, but whatever.

I gotta say a few things. One, with the exception of the two Tree of Lifes, everything is flopping around all shitty and disappointing. Ive staked everything except the ToL's and they're still flopping. Multiple branches have snapped and broken off already. I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But according to Bodhi, the Snow Lotus male brings added structure and "no more staking", so I don't know whats up. But I've already had to just snap a few "colas" off already. Yes, I dried a few out. Yes, I blazed them haha. Quick-dry, no cure shit, but it seemed good. Whatever. I'm not interested in five week old bud, but if it's there, I'm gonna blaze it, just for the fuck of it haha!

Two: I'm really, reeeeallllyyyyy fucking impressed with the trichome production already. Today is day 36 of 12/12 and my hands and forearms are so sticky that I gotta bust out the rubbing alcohol to get it off my body. And it's been like that for the past ten days or so. Shit got sticky real quick and is staying that way.

Three: The smaller ToL will not take twelve weeks. It really started filling out in the last few days, so I expect it to take a maximum of ten weeks. That's the one that smells soooo fucking good, btw. I noticed it a couple days ago and again tonight, when I watered. Just an amazing sweet and sour thing that is fucking DELICIOUS.

Four: A lot of these plants are showing deficiencies, so I watered them with a little bit of Neptune's Harvest Fish and Kelp Hydrolysate tonight. I only mention that so that I can remember what and when I did that. It just felt right. They needed something, obviously, because a lot of the fan leaves are fading big-time already, really easy to pull off and these plants have at least four weeks to go, if not five. So, yeah, I threw a few tablespoons of the Neptune's in with the water tonight. I'm excited, actually. I never really "fertilize" or whatever. Usually just add an AACT and call it a day, so we'll see what happens. But they needed something, fo sho.

Anywaaaayyyyy..... Yep. That's it. The latest update. Hope y'all dig it.

Minitiger

Minitiger

What you think about that SSDD @Limonene ? Is it looking legit or no? No matter what it might be, it is fucking FROSTY, I'll give it that.

Top Bottom