Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
S

ssteely71

I will have samples of that for Denver and the SF HT Cup so get a taste... :)

HAha I swear I was about to ask if you were going to have any of that L.S.D. to sample at SF in June. Cant wait! Hope the date change of SF HTCC doesn't interfere with any of the vendors being there, especially you!

Also wanted your opinion on how the well the "trippy" quality of your L.S.D. comes through on your SourL.S.D.?

Thanks for everything you do Mr. and Mrs. Bog.

Myco

Myco

Beautiful LSD specimen BOG, thanks for sharing. Digging the structure and resin coverage - pretty nice for 46 days. What kind of aromas? Mine will be going into flower shortly and I will begin documenting them as they flower. How has the re-release of LSD gone so far as far as variation and what sort of phenotype range are you seeing?

The only downside thus far in my LSD test endeavor has been a high male ratio... but that could just be my luck *shrug*

I bet the high from that lady will be a mind bender... :D I'm stoked on my first LSD ladies to really get rolling.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I got about half females and see two main phenotypes. One is not as tightly structured with more rounded buds. It's also branchier but both look to be reasonably fast in flower. I have seen no bad traits and I have found the pheno shown to have a bit of Lavender smell.

We took that one early to take samples to Denver for the Cup so we will see how people like it and give you a report afterward. It does look and smell yummy but these new seeds are best reviewed by others.

I will look forward to your report.

Myco

Myco

Whoaaa... Sour Bubble queen and Sour Lifesaver #1 finished flower pic dump...

Sour Lifesaver #1
DSC00143

DSC00150

DSC00175

Sour Bubble queen
DSC00153

DSC00200

DSC00218

DSC00250

Perhaps... related? Hehe :D
DSC00168

DSC00183

More to come, I'm sure... Finally broke out my DSLR and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend anybody that so much likes taking a picture from time to time to pick one up, very much worth the money. These pics are just with the kit lens, I'll be picking up a nice macro lens in due time :D

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i'm jealous bro, my Bogglegum and Sour Boggle have still not been delivered so all i can do is wait, ...it's been 24 days so patience is running thin, lol.

peace, bozo

Myco

Myco

...i'm jealous bro, my Bogglegum and Sour Boggle have still not been delivered so all i can do is wait, ...it's been 24 days so patience is running thin, lol.

peace, bozo
I don't blame you, my patience was also wearing a little thin before I got my most recent order a couple days ago, it took equally as long to receive. They very well could still show...

@Myco Great pixs! I'm so excited, have 5 Sour Bubbles about 2 weeks old. Can't wait to see how they develop.
Thanks @Jon Snow - You will certainly enjoy your Sour Bubble experience!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

I don't blame you, my patience was also wearing a little thin before I got my most recent order a couple days ago, it took equally as long to receive. They very well could still show...

Thanks @Jon Snow - You will certainly enjoy your Sour Bubble experience!
thanks for the reassurance bro and yeah, i'm just trying to stay busy and not think about it, God willing and the creek don't rise they will show up later this week, here's me keeping my fingers crossed, lol.

505440848020 9Jcx3h4J l

peace, bozo

Myco

Myco

Lol @ the crossed fingers @justanotherbozo

More pics... Starting with Sour Strawberry Kush #3 - this pheno is fairly similar to my SB queen, a bit lacking in aroma, being patient with a cure at this point.

DSC00286

DSC00290

DSC00295

DSC00300

And Sour Lifesaver #2, the stank.

DSC00343

DSC00354

DSC00376

DSC00385

DSC00394

DSC00397

DSC00410

Still have a bit of Sour Strawberry as well as some Sour Grape to show off, which of course I will share here very soon.

Good vibes and happy gardening everybody :)

Max Frost

Max Frost

Lol @ the crossed fingers @justanotherbozo

More pics... Starting with Sour Strawberry Kush #3 - this pheno is fairly similar to my SB queen, a bit lacking in aroma, being patient with a cure at this point.

View attachment 397278

View attachment 397279

View attachment 397280

View attachment 397281

And Sour Lifesaver #2, the stank.

View attachment 397283

View attachment 397284

View attachment 397285

View attachment 397286

View attachment 397287

View attachment 397288

View attachment 397289

Still have a bit of Sour Strawberry as well as some Sour Grape to show off, which of course I will share here very soon.

Good vibes and happy gardening everybody :)

VERY, very nice bro! Soooo frosty!!! Your S. Strawberry pheno looks (& sounds) like the one I got. I noticed some strawberry aroma around mid-flower...almost smelled good enough to eat! However, this faded and now hardly has any aroma. Like you, I'm waiting to see what a cure will bring out. I guess my question is, did you ever notice any strawberry aroma from this one?

Right now I'm vegging Lifesaver & Sour Bubble to add to the BOG gear I have going. (I'm also running Sour Grape & S. Strawberry). How have you found these strains react to topping/training? Any pointers to bring out all she's got? Thanks in advance bro, and truly...a beautiful job!!! Best, -Max

Myco

Myco

Nah not really Max, this pheno never really gave much of a Strawberry aroma. Closer to Sour Bubble in aroma, earthy and kushy with a very slight sweet tone to it, but really quite bland the whole way through. Resin coverage was amazing and had very nice OG-like structure... taste is also bland at this point but potency seems good. Honestly this plant has everything minus aroma and flavor... Shown below:

Ssk3 01

I might run it again to see if I can pull the aromas/flavors out a little more.

But a different pheno, my strawberry pheno, also started out smelling like intense strawberry shampoo, and actually did fade to a less unique aroma toward the end of flower. Kind of waiting to see what the cure brings out in it, as well. I don't think I'm going to run that pheno again, and overall was a bit disappointed in my Sour Strawberry pack of 5 ladies. But, that's the nature of running seeds, I suppose. I know the amazing SSK phenos are out there, I'll likely try again at some point. And I made a shitload of F2's using the shown pheno in the pic above as well as the strawberry smelling lady, so I may run a few of those at some point I suppose...

I still have faith in the line since I've seen so many amazing examples and reviews...

W

will2x

Hello I met u in Denver got some bog bubble seeds gonne b my 1st grow #WishMeLuck e="BushyOldGrower, post: 1136112, member: 58468"]
Hello Everyone,

Bog Seeds is a Mom and Pop operation started in the year 2000. As High School Sweethearts we shared a love for the Cannabis. After our marriage in 1972 we spent many years growing medicine for ourselves, family and friends. In the 70's we were one of the first to have an Indoor Grow. In 2005, we published a Book titled “Bonanza of Green” on Indoor Growing with continuous production.

When OverGrow.com came online in 1999 BushyOldGrower (BOG) was #12 in the sign up list. BOG made himself known by posting beautiful pics of Cannabis and by talking with others about helpful growing tips. BOG has been referred to as “The Bubblegum Guru” because of the presence of Bubblegum in all the Original Strains. Sold worldwide for many years now our reputation has grown due to the success of the strains in a variety of environments. Our reputation of quality at a reasonable price has attracted both indoor and outdoor growers.

BOG Strains have competed successfully in many Cannabis and Med Cups. Sour Bubble is our Flagship strain for kush lovers. Sour Bubble won the 2008 Los Angeles Medical Cup, 1st place overall! In 2011, Bogglegum was 1st place Best Indica in the High Times San Francisco Med Cup.

Local NorCal Growers have proven our strains outdoors to be very hardy and mold resistant. BOG Strains finish early and produce copious yields of high quality outdoor medicine, even in moist areas.

We guaranty our seeds to your satisfaction and will replace any seeds that don't perform as expected. The hardiness of BOG Seeds has been acknowledged by many fine growers worldwide![/quote]
Hrllo

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Killer pics Myco. Just wanted to throw up a few pics of a Sour Bubble I just finished. Really nice girl and some nice colors, smells and flavor from her. She will be around for a LONG time. Thanks BOG for putting out some of the finest! MGG
BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 4 17 14 2
BOG SOUR BUBBLE DRIED 4
BOG SOUR BUBBLE DRIED 2

Max Frost

Max Frost

Killer pics Myco. Just wanted to throw up a few pics of a Sour Bubble I just finished. Really nice girl and some nice colors, smells and flavor from her. She will be around for a LONG time. Thanks BOG for putting out some of the finest! MGG
View attachment 402884 View attachment 402885 View attachment 402886

That's just beautiful brother!!! I didn't know SB threw colors like that! I'm currently sexing my two SB's this round. It's SO hard to tell from the preflowers. They're all just little undistinquishable nubs. Mine have been super slow to veg, but they flower fast, so it equals out I guess. Not trying to win any races anyway! Great job bro!! K+++ to BOTH you and BOG!!! Best, -Max

Latest posts

Top Bottom