• Bongs Rule, Vapes Drool!

Votes: 54 61.4%
  • Vaporizers for Victory!

Votes: 34 38.6%

• Total voters

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
For portability I love the mighty by storz and bickel. It’s served me well. I feel the herb lasts longer and I can vape the same herb 3+ times and get a nice buzz throughout the day. Lately I’ve been making rosin and vape juice but that’s mainly cuz it’s even easier and doesn’t require reloading as often.

For portability I love the mighty by storz and bickel. It’s served me well. I feel the herb lasts longer and I can vape the same herb 3+ times and get a nice buzz throughout the day. Lately I’ve been making rosin and vape juice but that’s mainly cuz it’s even easier and doesn’t require reloading as often.
Can you use rosin in the mighty?

Bongs and big joints for me...dont ya just hate it when the ash hits the back of your throat.
Hate a mate that was that blind he thought his stubby was his beer drinking the bong water :D:D.i was laughing at him and he didnt why..so i said drink up your shout...

I am getting too old for bongs and doobs. That is what happens. Something smoother and cooler or edibles is more my speed.
For the vape i did get an iceborn and when you use that it sure makes it easier.

It is like an water pipe attachment for a vape that uses ice instead of water. Very cool vape hits with that.