Brown and white dots on leaves

• Thread starter Dopinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Personally, I see bug damage. Could be wrong (I've been wrong before) That said, I don't think I am.
Check the bottoms closely, could be only breeding in a specific spot and your not seeing it.
Bugs tend to like the bottoms of leaves, especially along the veins, and junctions where the veins meet. Look for signs of small eggs....

Take a garden hose and blast the plants at the undersides, (stem toward tip) rotating your pot around and spraying upwards at the bottoms of your leaves, then shake out any extra water. That's really one of the best methods of keeping them in check outside, without having to use too much chemicals. If your going to use something additional, I would blast them, then apply your solutions to the undersides.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hello guys, I have this autoflower plant already 2weeks in flowering stage and i have brown and white dots on my leaves. According to "cannabis nutritient deficiencies and excesses" it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiency, so i ordered calmag from biobizz but it has about 2-3 weeks till harvest so i want to ask if it is safe to use it now and if it will help. Also find some bug eggs under leaves but really only like 5of them is it safe to use some bug killer now when its about 3weeks before harvest? Thank you
Looks like you have thrips. Thrips aren't too hard to get rid of. You just have to do multiple treatments so you can get both the parents and the offspring when they hatch. Spinosad was a great one for thrips but they banned it's use in commercial farming in california. If it shows up on a test, it's pulled. Makes me sad that shit was super good. But there are plenty of others. I do four treatments three days apart. There are thousands of different tripThere are thousands of different thrip species so if you're able to identify the one you're working with, you can find out what the gestation period is for that species

Dopinder

Dopinder

Personally, I see bug damage. Could be wrong (I've been wrong before) That said, I don't think I am.
Check the bottoms closely, could be only breeding in a specific spot and your not seeing it.
Bugs tend to like the bottoms of leaves, especially along the veins, and junctions where the veins meet. Look for signs of small eggs....

Take a garden hose and blast the plants at the undersides, (stem toward tip) rotating your pot around and spraying upwards at the bottoms of your leaves, then shake out any extra water. That's really one of the best methods of keeping them in check outside, without having to use too much chemicals. If your going to use something additional, I would blast them, then apply your solutions to the undersides.
HI! I poste there some pictures from leaves, i rip the most damaged leaf and check it everywhere and found no bugs, i had bugs problem when it was in grow stage and i think i get rid of them because those bugs did white stripes or white dots and there are more brown dots, but ill try anyway to buy something again those bugs but i dont wanna put too much chemicals on my bud before harvest.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

AH HA! You DO have bugs, (I suspected, the white splotches are the giveaway.) You can Nuke them or Plant Therapy them.
To help you see the things that are hiding, I suggest one of these.
You should get you one like this:

Microscope
Dopinder

Dopinder

AH HA! You DO have bugs, (I suspected, the white splotches are the giveaway.) You can Nuke them or Plant Therapy them.
To help you see the things that are hiding, I suggest one of these.
You should get you one like this:
Delivery time for both of these products is about 3weeks, i need to find something i can order in europe because after 3 weeks there will be no plant to use it on

Anyway can they someway hurt my buds if i dont do anything?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Delivery time for both of these products is about 3weeks, i need to find something i can order in europe because after 3 weeks there will be no plant to use it on

Anyway can they someway hurt my buds if i dont do anything?
Dish soap. Mix it 10% soap and 90% water. Spray everything. Let dry, rinse twice, repeat every other day for 3 treatments.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Its that easy? OK im on it
Yep. It's that easy. The pro products have some extra goodies the plants like and the bugs hate, but the soap is the killer. It puts an airproof coating on the bug and it suffocates. Be sure and rinse well, the plant has to breathe thru it's leaves.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Try not to spray flowers, if you do, just be sure you spray rinse them well.
Spray rinse only or you will wipe trichomes off.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Hello guys, I have this autoflower plant already 2weeks in flowering stage and i have brown and white dots on my leaves. According to "cannabis nutritient deficiencies and excesses" it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiency, so i ordered calmag from biobizz but it has about 2-3 weeks till harvest so i want to ask if it is safe to use it now and if it will help. Also find some bug eggs under leaves but really only like 5of them is it safe to use some bug killer now when its about 3weeks before harvest? Thank you
Get a handheld microscope. They are not very expensive and you can use it to look at your trichomes when deciding when to flush down the road. Get yourself a bottle of Neem Oil or azamax to deal with the 🕷s you’ll definitely see through your scope. Use per directions on bottle and definitely do again a week later. They are both safe and have been used on pot plants and food for decades. You’ll probably end up having to maintenance spray once/week. They’re next to impossible to get rid of completely when one perpetually grows.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Get a handheld microscope. They are not very expensive and you can use it to look at your trichomes when deciding when to flush down the road. Get yourself a bottle of Neem Oil or azamax to deal with the 🕷s you’ll definitely see through your scope. Use per directions on bottle and definitely do again a week later. They are both safe and have been used on pot plants and food for decades. You’ll probably end up having to maintenance spray once/week. They’re next to impossible to get rid of completely when one perpetually grows.
I should’ve looked at all your pics!

Dopinder

Dopinder

most of trichomes are bit white and most of white hairs are brown should i cut it down or is there anyway how to fix this? this outside growing is pain in ass :/

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hard to tell if you should cut it can you get a close up picture of the bud? And I wouldn’t worry too much even tho it looks like hell they can take a lot of damage and still come out fantastic

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

If you sprayed during the day that could be why it turned out like that never used the method you used but spraying during the day causes issues so its better to spray at night then rinse

Dopinder

Dopinder

It was 5am when i was spraying it, ill take a photo of but in a moment

What colour should have trichomes? Milky white?

Top Bottom