Brown and white dots on leaves

• Thread starter Dopinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopinder

Dopinder

This is second plant i have that have these "empty" buds, both were autoflowers. What should be the problem? When thisone grows there was hot, it was outside so it have so much space and i top it only once, but i change the pot from plastic to textil when it was about 4weeks old.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Could be the heat or not enough air flow cutting to early not enough nutrients could be a whole list of things

Dopinder

Dopinder

This is my other plan, special queen 1 from royal seeds, it is flowering for 3days now))))

IMG 20210829 131421
Dopinder

Dopinder

IMG 20210911 145139
hello guys, what could be problem with this? Some leaves from bottom of the plant are getting yellow and then dry, and some have these white dots on them. Its only on bottom leaves, leaves on top are nice green. Also plant is flowering for 3weeks now, watering twice a week one time with fertilizers from biobizz (fish mix, biobloom, topmax, calmag). Plant is outside on balcony, have sunlight for about 11hrs/day, temps 27C day, about 13C night.

Dopinder

Dopinder

I found some eggs on bottom side of leaves, i need to find something against them. Dr Zymes delivery takes 4-6 weeks, in that time plant will be already harvested or dead.

Dopinder

Dopinder

Hi guys, really low weather temperatures are coming (12Cday, 6Cnight) and my plant need atleast 2weeks to be done. Can my plant survive this low temps?
IMG 20210926 145348

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would also consider maybe pulling out some of that thicker stuff in the center and lower parts of the plant, especially anything near dead, so you don't end up with mold issues. Try to get some airflow to those lower zones, and perhaps allow some better overall improved light penetration, (for ripening your lower) your simply ripening at this point bro, your almost to the finish line. Just assess what the bottom buds look like, in comparison from the tops, and that should guide what needs to be done. Everything should be hardening up at this point.

Those low temps also mean low dew point, unfortunately. Overall looks like it's going to be a nice harvest. Nicejob! and got to love that stealth looking low profile you got going on there.

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your plant will be fine down to -1 or - 2 overnight. That's not a killer frost. If you think it's 2 weeks from harvest you need to flush it good now. Let it use up all the nutrients left in the pot. If you want good smoke don't feed it any more. The plant looks great buy the way.

Dopinder

Dopinder

Your plant will be fine down to -1 or - 2 overnight. That's not a killer frost. If you think it's 2 weeks from harvest you need to flush it good now. Let it use up all the nutrients left in the pot. If you want good smoke don't feed it any more. The plant looks great buy the way.
Last time i use fertilizers was last week monday and only use cal mag last watering because it was raining here, should i flush anyway?

And how to flush properly? Use the same amount of water as always wait 15min and again same amount?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Set it in a place it in a place water can run threw. Give it at least 5 watering cans of water so the water runs threw and out the bottom and away. This will take most of the nutrients with it.
The plant will use the rest up. The leaves will yellow and begin falling. That's ok. Give it 14 days. You won't need to water it for a few days. Then just keep it moist. It should put it's all into sugar production as well. All the best.

Dopinder

Dopinder

I would also consider maybe pulling out some of that thicker stuff in the center and lower parts of the plant, especially anything near dead, so you don't end up with mold issues. Try to get some airflow to those lower zones, and perhaps allow some better overall improved light penetration, (for ripening your lower) your simply ripening at this point bro, your almost to the finish line. Just assess what the bottom buds look like, in comparison from the tops, and that should guide what needs to be done. Everything should be hardening up at this point.

Those low temps also mean low dew point, unfortunately. Overall looks like it's going to be a nice harvest. Nicejob! and got to love that stealth looking low profile you got going on there.
So you recommend to cut down all smaller branches? The smallest what was there i already cut off, there are only those big one and medium size

Dopinder

Dopinder

Is this mold? Its brown and it looks different from other flowers
IMG 20211005 221536

Dopinder

Dopinder

if i found some mold should i cut only the nug or the whole branch?

Latest posts

Top Bottom