Brown and white dots on leaves

• Thread starter Dopinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopinder

Dopinder

Hello guys, I have this autoflower plant already 2weeks in flowering stage and i have brown and white dots on my leaves. According to "cannabis nutritient deficiencies and excesses" it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiency, so i ordered calmag from biobizz but it has about 2-3 weeks till harvest so i want to ask if it is safe to use it now and if it will help. Also find some bug eggs under leaves but really only like 5of them is it safe to use some bug killer now when its about 3weeks before harvest? Thank you

Brown and white dots on leaves
Brown and white dots on leaves 2
Brown and white dots on leaves 3
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Definitely looks like a big issue , there’s an organic pesticide and fungicide called the amazing doctor zymes I have a bottle haven’t used it yet going to in 2 days but it says it can be used up to harvest day and doesn’t effect terpenes or trichomes check it out 👍

Dopinder

Dopinder

I understang, im from europe and i cant find this doctor anywhere online, nor this nukeem thing. Do you know anything else what i can use? When it was in growing stage i use something my grandparents have on bugs and it helped but it was not ment to be on cannabis. Is it safe to use it again? Or from biobizz LeafCoat?

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

can you
I understang, im from europe and i cant find this doctor anywhere online, nor this nukeem thing. Do you know anything else what i can use? When it was in growing stage i use something my grandparents have on bugs and it helped but it was not ment to be on cannabis. Is it safe to use it again? Or from biobizz LeafCoat?
you can try and find this don’t know too much about the product just quick research but people don’t seem to have a problem with this in flowering

837D8008 0C4A 47F0 8E7A C832C634DAAE
Dopinder

Dopinder

Just came home from work and noticed there is some big brown dots on many leaves, there were not there when i was leaving at afternoon

IMG 20210804 001613
IMG 20210804 001603
Dopinder

Dopinder

These are the most damaged leaves, i check most of the leaves and i see no bugs or eggs. I dont have microscope only the one to check if the plant is ready to harvest

IMG 20210804 003121
IMG 20210804 003049
IMG 20210804 002726
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Use your loupe and check the white dots, both sides. You will not be able to see them with the naked eye, they are too small.

Dopinder

Dopinder

There you can see close look at brown spots on first pic, leaf and white spot. I look up and down on the most damaged leaves and no bugs i think

IMG 20210804 030154
IMG 20210804 025845
IMG 20210804 025827
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Perfect, no bugs. So you don't need the other stuff.
What is your pH? What are you growing in?
Do you keep track of ppms in and out?

Dopinder

Dopinder

I transfer the plant when it was 4weeks old from plastic to textil pot, i heard this could be the problem because autoflowers doesnt like to be transfered but when i grow inside i did not have this problem even after transplantation, first 4weeks inside on window. This girl is on my balcony, light about 15hrs, temps from 25-35C, low rain

PH 6.4, soil is from biobizz Light mix, fertilizer: all biobizz fish mix, bio bloom and top max, and 12L textil pot

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I transfer the plant when it was 4weeks old from plastic to textil pot, i heard this could be the problem because autoflowers doesnt like to be transfered but when i grow inside i did not have this problem even after transplantation. This girl is on my balcony, light about 15hrs, temps from 25-35C, low rain

PH 6.4, soil is from biobizz Light mix, fertilizer: all biobizz fish mix, bio bloom and top max, and 12L textil pot
This could be some washout from the rain. Add just a touch of Cal-Mag.
I like fabric pots better. Less chance of root rot.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

OK, ill try it but couldnt it change the taste or something when it has 3weeks before harvest?
No, not really. It's hungry. Feed it until the last week. There is a lab report floating around the forum here that shows that the difference is very small. You can starve it the last week. You wouldn't be in a hurry to ripen if I cut out your meals every day would you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom