Brown and white dots on leaves

• Thread starter Dopinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopinder

Dopinder

Hello, I really like what you have shared. I am a product manager of a company producing LED grow lights.
We are now conducting an investigation to collect usage experience of marijuana growers in States or Canada, so we can improve our products and services. Could you pls answer some questions to fill in the questionnaire? It will be a great help of mine😄
I use sunlight :(

GODNYC

GODNYC

Hello guys, I have this autoflower plant already 2weeks in flowering stage and i have brown and white dots on my leaves. According to "cannabis nutritient deficiencies and excesses" it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiency, so i ordered calmag from biobizz but it has about 2-3 weeks till harvest so i want to ask if it is safe to use it now and if it will help. Also find some bug eggs under leaves but really only like 5of them is it safe to use some bug killer now when its about 3weeks before harvest? Thank you
The browning is due to insects biting the leaf and sucking out the sap out of the leaf. There are bugs that just feed on the plant, but do not nest on it or near it. I would highly suggest looking around the area.

Dopinder

Dopinder

I dont think so, i have 2plants 50cm from eachother and second one is fina, not a single brown leaf

mancorn

mancorn

Wow what kind of dish soap did you use? Next time try a Castile soap (brands in the States would be Dr Woods or Dr Bronners). This video is for mites, but work equally well for thrips.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Leaf Miners! I hate those. Smash it. Pinch it hard between your fingers to kill it.

Dopinder

Dopinder

Why are the new leaves this colour? I spray them with biobizz leaf coat, it should prevent against every bug, its 3weeks old autoflower "deimos" from budha seeds. Should i use fertilizers?

IMG 20210819 161217
IMG 20210819 161230
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

The bug possibilities in the Biz are crazy. You should check out my blog/forum.

Dopinder

Dopinder

These is my final product, dried for 7days now its curing. Isnt 54% humidity too low?

IMG 20210824 170754
IMG 20210824 170720
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
These is my final product, dried for 7days now its curing. Isnt 54% humidity too low?
Puff it. Should smoke
Fine at 54%. What was that grown under anyway? Have you ever grown before? Did you check the trichs? How many days did it flower for? Sorry to say but something is missing in your grow and we’re here to help. Those buds are lacking.

Dopinder

Dopinder

It was outside, autoflower plant 11weeks from seed to harvest, trychomes were about 20% amber

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
It was outside, autoflower plant 11weeks from seed to harvest, trychomes were about 20% amber
Wow, 11 weeks. Should have better developed buds after 11 weeks. Well since this grows over not much we can do to help out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom