Brown and white dots on leaves

• Thread starter Dopinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah that could’ve been why there was burning on the plants spray at night to avoid that in the future andmilky white with some having a bit of amber in them

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Did you leave water on the plants when you applied the solution?

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah that could’ve been the issue foliar spray at night and you should be good but your plants aren’t bad they will live and grow and push thru it

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Good picture 👍 looks like they can still use a little more time

Dopinder

Dopinder

okay, and can i use fertilizers or not at this time? I want to use today for the last time

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I only grow using organic dry amendments so it’s a little different but since your pretty close to harvest I believe you shouldn’t your leaves look a good color and not like their starving wait for the leaves to fade out a little

Dopinder

Dopinder

oki doki thank you for advices, will post result later i hope it will end well :)

Dopinder

Dopinder

i have one stupid question but i have to ask, can i dry my buds outside? in black platic box hiden somewhere before sun? i want to dry on my attic but now in summer is there really hot (42C yesterday) and really dry air.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I would do it out in the open In a room if you leave it in a box can’t take to long to dry and humidity can build up and cause mold

JoryK

JoryK

No, not really. It's hungry. Feed it until the last week. There is a lab report floating around the forum here that shows that the difference is very small. You can starve it the last week. You wouldn't be in a hurry to ripen if I cut out your meals every day would you?
Plus you can flush it out at the beginning of the last week. Just put 3x your pot size, in gallons, so 15gal h20 for a 3gal pit, etc..) through it a week before it’s to be done and it’ll wash out all built up fertilizers and fertilizer salts. The plant will starve last week, which also leads to increases trichomes production.

Dopinder

Dopinder

These are temp and humidity in my attic would it be safe to dry it there? We use to have AC in there but we reworkes it this summer so there is this hot

IMG 20210804 173848
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Humidity is too low and temperature is too hot would cook your buds

Dopinder

Dopinder

I used to dry my herbs there but after reworking whole AC system its not possible anymore :( nvm i have to think about something

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Damn good luck finding out and to know when your trichomes are ready heres a picture

433D11B2 FFB1 4A83 B279 76CFCBB708BA
Top Bottom