CA5P3R's Friendly Mag+ Grow

• Thread starter CA5P3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sweettoothg

sweettoothg

This is going to be great! I have my mag plus and will be starting a journal shortly. I'll be running Mosca's c99 bx1 and Sannie's KO Kush X Jackberry.

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

NICE!!!! THESE R THE KINDA PEOPLE I WANA GET KNOWLEDGE FROM
check my grow

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Hey sorry my friends, last time I came to do an update the site was being migrated. Hmmm the site better now?

Tent is starting to get a little tighter. All but the Vortex have looked very nice in growth the last few days.

I think the Vortex might end up having to go because they aren't looking to catch ip and will get stuck under a canopy. Unless I top the others soon, we'll see.

V51
V52
V53
Medijuana

Medijuana

Hey Casper, thanks for updating. I did notice something in the second pic that I wanted you to watch out for; it looks like you have some of the excess chain resting on top of the Mag+. I've heard of some guys accidentally destroying their cooling fans by stuff accidentally falling into those fan slits, so be careful. I want to see this grow go to the end ;)

Torched

Torched

Hey, Casper, what size and brand is your tent? I'm going to be taking my first stab at a grow here shortly and really want something similar to your set-up.

Seems very clean and manageable to me.

Good luck on your grow, BTW.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Hey Casper, thanks for updating. I did notice something in the second pic that I wanted you to watch out for; it looks like you have some of the excess chain resting on top of the Mag+. I've heard of some guys accidentally destroying their cooling fans by stuff accidentally falling into those fan slits, so be careful. I want to see this grow go to the end ;)

Thanks fr the tip my friend. I actually came close to doing what you mentioned in my other tent with my regular Mag as I still had a few strings hanging from my first grow that I had used to keep one of my runts from falling over under bud weight. Almost got it stuck down in the fan.

These chains though are to thick to get through the grills and actually help me balance the direction I want the light to point to haha.

Glad you jumped on board. :)

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Hey, Casper, what size and brand is your tent? I'm going to be taking my first stab at a grow here shortly and really want something similar to your set-up.

Seems very clean and manageable to me.

Good luck on your grow, BTW.

I am not sure of the brand of the tent in this grow, it is some cheaply made no namer. I wouldn't recommend it to be honest. My other Secret Jardin DR60 Pro II is a great tent though. Things that make it a great deal better then my newer tent is that the DR60 has the socks at all the vent points instead of the ghetto Velcro Vents. The vent height for my humidifier intake at the bottom is perfect height whereas the new one is a little to low. Most importantly the DR60 Pro II is much more light and air tight. When I close the zipper on that thing it instantly sucks the walls in. Had nothing but success so far in that tent, been a tougher go at it in the newer tent.

If you got the space for it any of the DR line would do you well.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Hey folks.

So I had my first confirmed female just the other day on one of The Flav

177214-8c8d6f313472fd21e19a6ce304f32dea.jpg

Here is some shots by the strains.

The Flav

177220-65beba5fc4d1ef1bf3864f328a51025b.jpg

Vortex

177221-be4b243be7ef92e8df2949eaf1006464.jpg

Qrazy Train

177219-9b7849406b8656608911ef2a3fe88dc2.jpg

Pandora's Box

177218-4b55b5e37a2955280d6c12621bf420c5.jpg

I am really hoping that Pandora on the left turns out female because it has been my most beautiful plant. It's nice and bushy and very resilient as when the others had problems it had none. For sure would be my new mother.

Here is a couple group shots.

177215-fd021538f44b3aea287d3e2cda475251.jpg
177216-168c1d34982377190d61ffa065dca725.jpg
177217-68d94733c94279b3a4a44cd4505b9243.jpg

FF1
GS1
GS2
GS3
PB1
QT1
TF1
V1
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Just got back from a little vacation. Came back to some very improved looking ladies. Will give an official update tomorrow for yall.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Alright so I was having some Nute related issues so I ran a serious flush on my ladies. When I returned home a few days later I found that the health of all of the plants had greatly improved and growth has once again kicked up a notch.

It's been a tough go but they are starting to come along and I am quite happy again. I think what happened was I may have been adding to much Cal/Mag resulting in a Cal/Mag Lockout. Hard to say until I go back to the Nutes. Gonna lay off the Cal/Mag for a bit and see how they do.

I am honestly praying for some Males right now, this tent is quite packed now and need to make some room. It's funny, usually you want all the females you can get in any other circumstance but I gotta say right now they all look like they are leaning more to the female side. May have to donate a few in the end. Maybe if they all go female I will just keep my best of each strain and go forward with 4 in here.

Anyway here is some pics from a day ago.

I just finished giving them a small Nute today. :)

180993-0e4e4159f1356c111cc17a5a81b37bd6.jpg
180994-e2028533447d9ae825cce89821373d32.jpg
180995-c4ed7e1c539302e6388764f5ba9993aa.jpg
180996-b9a9560feb0005f7e91dffd0390fd7d8.jpg
180997-29fef268cb1850ce8f5c8cefa93c4f63.jpg

V71
V72
V73
V74
V75
Torched

Torched

Casper I realize it's too early to tell yield-wise but what is your gut telling you about the Mag+ so far? Did it seem a bit much for vegging? Or are you happy so far?

I'm asking cause I'm cracking some beans right now and will probably have to decide which Mag I'm going to order this week. I appreciate any info. you can give me.

Your grow is definitely starting to look pretty. Can't wait to see the final product.

Also, I took your advice and went with a DR series tent.

K11NG

K11NG

looking good like usual ca5per. I havent really hit the site much to often cause of the new interface but when I do swing by you know I gotta check out what your up to! Its gotta be frustrating to possibly not have enough room for the ladies. hopefully itll all work out and youll have just the rite amount without having to part with some of the children LOL keep up the good work

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

This is going to be great! I have my mag plus and will be starting a journal shortly. I'll be running Mosca's c99 bx1 and Sannie's KO Kush X Jackberry.
Casper I realize it's too early to tell yield-wise but what is your gut telling you about the Mag+ so far? Did it seem a bit much for vegging? Or are you happy so far?

I'm asking cause I'm cracking some beans right now and will probably have to decide which Mag I'm going to order this week. I appreciate any info. you can give me.

Your grow is definitely starting to look pretty. Can't wait to see the final product.

Also, I took your advice and went with a DR series tent.

I can't really tell you what I would get yield wise. To many new variables with new Light, new Tent, new Strains.

To be honest I am not expecting much from this grow. With all the new variables it is going to take me time to get it all to the precision that I got going on in my DR60 with the Original Mag. I seem to have that tent on lock down but I have had some challenges in this tent thus far for sure.

I also think the amount of space I have for the Mag+ is not ideal at all. It suits my needs but to get the full potential yield I think you would want a 3x3 or 4x4 tent to really give your ladies room to stretch out.

My main goal of this grow is to see what this light can do as far as quality and see if it makes some nice chunky colas. All that is a bonus to me though because my main goal is actually picking out the best of the strains and phenos in this tent and moving forward with their clones. Once I got the clones I want for the future prolly bust a nice 3 plant SCROG or something in the Mag+ tent. It's much easier looking after 3 plants then 8, that's for sure.

As for Vegging I did have some trouble but I think that can be solved by only using the blue spectrum for a while until your plants are a little tougher and then work it in slow. Also make sure you got some good distance between the light and plants. MY Original Mag I could get pretty close without much of an issue but this Mag+ will scorch them up if you let it, power bastard so be careful and learn from my mistake.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

looking good like usual ca5per. I havent really hit the site much to often cause of the new interface but when I do swing by you know I gotta check out what your up to! Its gotta be frustrating to possibly not have enough room for the ladies. hopefully itll all work out and youll have just the rite amount without having to part with some of the children LOL keep up the good work

Yeah the new interface is........I don't know I don't like the layout and look as much but the picture uploading is better.

Glad to see ur in for this one haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom