CA5P3R's Friendly Mag+ Grow

• Thread starter CA5P3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Santi

So in that small tent you have 4 ladies flowering? I only ask b/c I am trying to figure out what size tent I will need and how many girls I will be able to fit into it. I talked to someone yesterday that said I will need 3 tents to keep a perpetual harvest going. i thought I only needed 2 but what he said makes sense. 1 for the mother and babies and the other 2 staggered 1 month apart. That way I will be harvesting one tent each month. Does that sound correct?

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

So in that small tent you have 4 ladies flowering? I only ask b/c I am trying to figure out what size tent I will need and how many girls I will be able to fit into it. I talked to someone yesterday that said I will need 3 tents to keep a perpetual harvest going. i thought I only needed 2 but what he said makes sense. 1 for the mother and babies and the other 2 staggered 1 month apart. That way I will be harvesting one tent each month. Does that sound correct?

Yeah 4 ladies.

I will most likely do 3 ladies in a SCROG next time but for this one I didn't know how many males I would get so just grew them natural to get some clones and what not.

Well 3 stage is what I would use but u can do like me and make the first stage in just a little tote and skip having a mother and just use it for cuttings and just always take new cuttings from your second stage tent a week or 2 before you move them to ur third stage.

I think you will be harvesting each tent a little later then a month though. Flower usually takes a minimum of 60 days, I go 75 with LEDs. I also Veg for minimum a month to get nice strong plants.

Some people flower almost right away with very little Veg, not my style though and have never tried it.

So with my 3 stage I could harvest every 6 weeks to 8 weeks depending on how I time it.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 44 of 12/12
Hope you all are enjoying your summer. Did some cottage fun this past week and now back to the grind.
So buds are plumping out. My Vortex and The Flav on the left in the pics have crisped up quite a bit over the last few weeks and I am pretty much done babying them. Just gonna let them do their thing, they have been stubborn.
My Qrazy Train and Pandora's Box have been marvellous and they are clearly my future moms.
All are nice and crystally now as we round the corner here approaching the last few crazy weeks of this grow.
F441
F442
F443
F444
F445
F446

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Hey you guys on THCF missed my last post cause the site was down when I came to do updates so here it is followed by today's as well.

Day 53 of 12/12

Well looks like we are pretty close to flush now. I will examine the Trichomes next week and see how we are doin.

My Qrazy Train is really plumping it's buds up right now, looking like a keeper along with good ol Pandora. The Flav and Vortex are gonna cross the finish line but limping through for sure. Can't wait to do a only Pandora and Qrazy Train grow, gonna be a yummy SCROG with the clones from these 2 beauties.

Well enough talk, here they are.

F531
F532
F533
F534
F535
F536

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 63 of 12/12

Well I flushed my ladies 2 days ago and we are on the home stretch here. Pandora heads are looking brilliant. Qrazy Train buds are getting so heavy they are all falling over. Even The Flav and Vortex despite their shabby appearance are thickening up enough that I should get enough off each of them to indulge.

So I have decided to keep 2 Qrazy Train and 1 Pandora's Box for next time as Qrazy Train has really impressed me down the home stretch and looks like a plant that will do quite well in a SCROG with its heavy buds on bendy stalks. Had to keep a Pandora in the mix because it is just to hearty and has been a real pleasure to grow and the buds look flawless.

Look at the one pic with the bent over close up of the Qrazy Train, so freaking crystally! It smells dank as fuck too!

Anyway chaps, let me leave you with some pics while I light up and get ready for some Breaking Bad.
smile.png

F631
F632
F633
F634
F635
F636
F637

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 75 of 12/12

We are close now and I am excited. :)
It's day 75 and this is usually the day I chop. Unfortunately my hands are pretty full for the next few days and won't have the time for all the care needed after the chop so I am postponing the Harvest until around Day 80.

This is the last glance at the ladies until they are on my table. Gonna put them in 48 hour darkness in a couple days and eagerly await to see their beautiful faces again.

Qrazy Train's Colas were getting to heavy I had to string them up and let them get their lean on with Pandora.

Pandora's Box is the really incredible looking colas in the middle right now. They look delicious and I really wanna take a bite out of one.

As beat up as my Vortex and The Flav are looking, they are even bending under some unexpected final bud growth spurt.

Alright enough talk outta this friendly ghost, time to let you gawk at my haunted forest. :)

F751
F752
F753
F754
F756
F757
F758
F759

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well everyone, here it is the end of another grow. I had my troubles but I made it through. This will be a very picture heavy final update with Harvest Day which was on Day 81 of 12/12 and an update from today with the buds hung for 4 days and cured for 6 days thus far. Enjoy.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 81 of 12/12

Well after a hell of a sore back leaning over trimming these things I am done and will let you all see the fruits of my labour. Some of them came out so damn purple it is awesome looking. This looks like a pretty decent haul, my largest thus far. I expect it won't be as much as the gram/watt I hit on my last Journalled grow since 2 of my 4 plants were not real strong but looks good non the less. http://www.invalid.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Enough talk I'll let the pics do the talking.

F811
F812
F813
F814
F815
F816
F817
F818
F819
F8110
F8111
F8112
F8113
F8114
F8115
F8116
F8117
F8118
F8119
F8120

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Curing

Well these buds have been curing for 6 days now. I just took weights of each strain.

Qrazy Train - 84g
Pandora's Box - 89g
Vortex - 47g
The Flav - 52g

Total - 272g

Got a lot of material besides for making some bubble hash too.

I am pretty damn happy with the end result, I ended up with more then I thought I would considering The Flav and Vortex didn't do to great. Looking forward to my future with Qrazy Train and Pandora's Box, they are very beautiful plants.

Well guys here's some pics of the buds of each strain, hope you all enjoyed my little adventure. :)

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10

619ster

619ster

Nice show as usual! Makes it hard to enjoy the grow with those blue LED pics, but always fun seeing the end results! Nice buds, and definitely a decent haul for the wattage used. Keep up the GREEN work playa!!

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the positive comments. :)

Might come back soon and pull something else off. Kinda wanted to take a break for a bit since I been Journalling for about a Year and a half straight.

You guys are all awesome, keep up the good work on your own little gardens. :)

Top Bottom