CA5P3R's Friendly Mag+ Grow

• Thread starter CA5P3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Alright so maybe 4 days ago my plants were looking better but some of the older fan leaves still showed some signs of residual stress.
I decided I wanted to even my canopy out and also this would give me a chance to get rid of some of the leaves that were bothering me so I topped all 8 plants.
I must says since doing this, which has always been my standard practice along with FIMing, they are looking lush and beautiful.
This is the longest I let plants go without doing any sort of snipping so I am glad they have appeared to fully turned the corner now.
They are bushing out like crazy....well enough words, have a look.
V81
V82
V83
V84

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well my 3rd grow with the Original Magnum in my DR60ProII is now complete. :)

It looks like this is my best yet. As you can see I have done a much better job with the SCROG this time. I let them grow up through the holes further before switching to flower as this strain seems to not stretch much at all.

Seems to have worked well and I got some pretty nice donkey dicks this time. I think I got that tent down to a science now. :)

My Mag+ tent was a little to crowded I thought with the 8 plants so with the room opening up in my Original Mag tent I decided to move my 2 smallest plants over to there to make more room for my larger 6 plants.

I will try and take some snaps on all that tomorrow. For now though here is harvest 3 with my Original Magnum, always a happy day with a very sore back from trimming. :)

T1
T2
T3
T4
T5
T6
T7
T8
T9
T10
T11
T12
T13
T14
T15
T16
T17

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Wow, these crumby LED's don't work at all;) Hell of a job with those Casp3r!!!

Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

good work casper! i got my mag plus etc now i just need a new place. i can't wait till i'm smoking my own homegrown frosty buds.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

good work casper! i got my mag plus etc now i just need a new place. i can't wait till i'm smoking my own homegrown frosty buds.

It is nice to know exactly where your meds come from and exactly how they are made. People use way to much harsh prescription drugs these days and rarely even know what it is they are putting in their body.

Hope you post some Mag+ stuff, still fine tuning that half of my setup, would be good to see some other's results.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well I am exhausted. Did much work trimming my ladies back and cutting a buttload of clones. I'll take some pics of them tomorrow for yall.

Ever after

Ever after

dude did you not flush that much your plants leaves are all green i only chop when everything is yellow as fuck different with led?

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

dude did you not flush that much your plants leaves are all green i only chop when everything is yellow as fuck different with led?

Yeah I flush pretty hardcore. How long do you Flower for? I go for 75 days, A lot of the leave around the buds usually go pretty yellow but most of my foliage is half half.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well here is the newly cut clones in my trusty Clone box.
Also a look at both my tents. The Larger Tent has my 6 beauties. Te other then with the Original Mag has my 2 runts. Not sure what I am going to do with them. The pick of the litter clones are gonna need that space soon enough I am sure.
Guess I will just flower both Tents in the coming weeks so at least I can identify if we got any males so I can cull them out as well as their clone babies. Maybe we will get a few males and I can slide the runts assuming they are females back into the Big tent.
To be continued....
V91
V92
V93
V94
V95
V96
V97
V98
V99

K11NG

K11NG

well shame on me for not being around for another amazing harvest from my dude casper. damn damn damn now only if these leds actually worked we might get some decent results. lmao thats what Im talking about keep the great work up. gonna be honest here might be out of line but damn your girls give me a chubby lol. I been so busy with everything else goin on havent been around to check things out but sure glad i dropped in. shit we need to link up at some point and combine our grows and really put on a show for these people. anyone who is still not convinced that leds work take a page from this mans book, shit take a few. casper always a pleasure to drop in on your progress keep it up please im in the process of moving locations so im gonna be on a little hiatis so im counting on you to give me my fix.

P

PatFenis

Casper, what was the dry weight from the grow you just harvested under the original magnum?

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

well shame on me for not being around for another amazing harvest from my dude casper. damn damn damn now only if these leds actually worked we might get some decent results. lmao thats what Im talking about keep the great work up. gonna be honest here might be out of line but damn your girls give me a chubby lol. I been so busy with everything else goin on havent been around to check things out but sure glad i dropped in. shit we need to link up at some point and combine our grows and really put on a show for these people. anyone who is still not convinced that leds work take a page from this mans book, shit take a few. casper always a pleasure to drop in on your progress keep it up please im in the process of moving locations so im gonna be on a little hiatis so im counting on you to give me my fix.

Would be sick to hook up dude. Think checking your garden would be more fun then mine though haha, I just got a closet, you got a little mad scientist lab. Yeah I have been pretty busy with work as of late so haven't really been on nearly as much as I was before.

Glad my bud pron has kept you tumescent with anticipation. haha

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Casper, what was the dry weight from the grow you just harvested under the original magnum?

To be honest I didn't even weight it this time. Got a little more then last time though which I expected with the improved SCROG experience. Got about a half jar more which I would say is about 14g more or so.

I was so low on stash that I started dipping into the new before it had even started the curing process, pretty damn good though for 180w or 200w or whatever it is rated at. Perfect for the small tent I have it in, I honestly think that Mag+ is a little much for the slightly larger tent I got it in, the jury is still out though so we will see, things are finally going really well with it. More then likely it would be better in a 3x3 or 4x4 tent I would say.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well thing are looking great in both tents. My 6 under the Mag+ have really filled out the space left by the 2 runts being moved to the other tent. The 2 runts are still much smaller then the rest but in great health now.

Think I may switch to flower this weekend.

Really hope I get some males haha, would hate to have to kill of the runts if they are female for the sake of opening up the Original Mag tent for my clippings. So hoping I get a minimum of 2 males so I can have 6 or less plants in the big tent and not have to get rid of any perfectly good ladies.

Stay tuned....
V101
V102
V103
V104
V105
V106
V107
V108

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Well finally the fun part. Gonna do a 2 part update today, here we go....

Day 1 of 12/12

Well I put my potential ladies in the 24 hour dark cycle this weekend. Here they are yesterday at Day 1. So my 2 runts in the smaller tent went very male very quickly so they are now dead and my Original Mag is unoccupied which is a relief because I didn't want those 2 hogging the space in there. Check them balls out!

In the bigger Mag+ tent it looks like 4 are female and 2 could go either way. So the 2 that have been killed already are Qrazy Train and Vortex. The 2 iffy ones are The Flav and Pandora's Box. So it look like I may just end up with a female of each strain.
smile.png

Anyway here they are.

F11
F12
F13
F14
F15

F11
F12
F13
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 2 of 12/12

Still not sure about the 2 iffy ones. The Flav is leaning more towards male I think, the Pandora's Box just aint conclusive yet.

You will notice I also raised up my shorter Pandora's Box plants with some smaller pots upside down under the pots. Much more level now.

There is a shot of the nice hairs on The Flav, though that plant has had the hairs for quite some time already. All the other lady's hairs are still a bit to small to get a good photo of.

F21
F22
F23
F24
F25

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Gonna hit you all with a little double update again today is Day 7 of flower, I took pics at day 3 and day 6 so here we go.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 4 of 12/12

Well the 2 suspected males turned out to be easy to identify on Day 4 so I pulled em out and killed them off.

So I actually got pretty lucky here and now have 4 plants left, one female for each strain. :)
F41
F42
F43
F44

Top Bottom