Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
holy moly i mention fish and look where we are at now. i have been a fish head geek since i was 9 yrs old. that is when my mother bought me my first fish tank, it was an 80 gal. glass tank and i filled that thing up asap. my redtail catfish was amazing i named him hoover because he sucked up his food faster then a hoover vaccum sucks dirt!! lol. the cup was really cool. i got to smoke a doobie with bog and mrs bog at 420 then we banged the gong. i was able to get sour bubble, sour grape, and sour strawberry from bog, and i grabbed a pack of 501st og from rare dankness. i was able to ask scott which father hit the skywalker og the best , he had starkiller and 501st and he grabbed me a pack of 501st og and said it had more skywalker og traits then the starkiller. and that i would be very happy with this strain. ken estse brought a forrest with him, he has so many plants at his booth its crazy. even funnier is the people that bought a teen plant and was walking around with a tree in their arms. lol teenagers to seniors there was something for everyone. im stoked to have met up with ladyv and was able to talk to her for awhile. very cool.. it was almost impossible to be able to talk to the breeders for any length of time, there were so many people and so many things going on it was a zoo!! im not into rap at all so we left shortly after 420 no concerts for us not our thing. all around great time, thanks for reading digdug!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You banged the gong??? :D Weeeeee..!!!!!

Damn, so... you guys know it's called Guada La Habra, right? You know where Nixon's first law office was, too?

Koi may be carp, but I love them and those are some truly beautiful specimens. I used to have a BLUE doitsu. I'm not kidding, this thing was blue. Lost it and my whole pond of fish during a bad heatwave decades ago. I cried.

EVOKE

EVOKE

nope.. ill respect ur koi... it sounded so awesome to listen to the water fall im sure its bliss on rainy days...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you guys ever hit any koi shows? The only one I've ever been to was at Disneyland, and your fish remind me of the ones I saw that day. Just spectacular.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They are carp but these particular ones are from the blood lines of grand champions. They cost me $400 each when they were babies. I'm lucky to have a koi breeder who won the All Japan Show in the early 80s five mins from my house...or maybe I'm unlucky lol...at least my wallet is. My dogs don't have papers but my fish do :confused:
Wholly carp! Ok, I have an eye for show horses, but I didn't realize I had it for show fish. :D A breeder, seriously???? Color me green with big envy. Dark green. I'm so green I have a P- goin' on. My petioles are purple!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Those are sweet koi. I'll have a pond like that soon. I have a turtle to go into too. I just need time and money to make it.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Have you guys ever hit any koi shows? The only one I've ever been to was at Disneyland, and your fish remind me of the ones I saw that day. Just spectacular.

I'm planning a trip to Niigata Japan to tour all the breeders. They have packages specifically for gringos :) I go to the local shows every year but my dream is to see the farms vs the shows.

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Wow, what i day i had, and not in the good sense.
Ill keep the sad story short, got there at 12 was waiting in that looong line ,realized i didn't have my phone went bk to the car spent 20 mins looking for my phone(new it was in there because i could here it ringing) never could find it. Gave up, got bk in line, get to the front of the line only to realize I forgot my Debit card and i only have small cash on me. Needless to say I didn't stay very long.

Plus I was a super light weight AKA baby LUNGS, I had jus completed a 7 day cleanse(fast ) that morning of the cup and my system was clean as a whistle, when I did smoke I felt like I was taking dabs.Overall I was pretty bumped of my actions. I think not eating for 7 days really thru me off and was bad timing, it made for an unenjoyable experience.
Found my phone this morning in my car, I was lost under my seat under a piece of floor mat that i never knew was there.

EPIC FAIL ON MY PART
apologies to all the heads I made tentative plans on meeting with
@BushyOldGrower @MrsBOG @Ladyv @thunderfudge @OctoberDee @Theoneandonly Z and anybody eles i might missed.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Wow, what i day i had, and not in the good sense.
Ill keep the sad story short, got there at 12 was waiting in that looong line ,realized i didn't have my phone went bk to the car spent 20 mins looking for my phone(new it was in there because i could here it ringing) never could find it. Gave up, got bk in line, get to the front of the line only to realize I forgot my Debit card and i only have small cash on me. Needless to say I didn't stay very long.

Plus I was a super light weight AKA baby LUNGS, I had jus completed a 7 day cleanse(fast ) that morning of the cup and my system was clean as a whistle, when I did smoke I felt like I was taking dabs.Overall I was pretty bumped of my actions. I think not eating for 7 days really thru me off and was bad timing, it made for an unenjoyable experience.
Found my phone this morning in my car, I was lost under my seat under a piece of floor mat that i never knew was there.

EPIC FAIL ON MY PART
apologies to all the heads I made tentative plans on meeting with
@BushyOldGrower @MrsBOG @Ladyv @thunderfudge @OctoberDee @Theoneandonly Z and anybody eles i might missed.
What a day indeed, sorry to here. No worries on this end, maybe another day homie. On my way back to anyone else going today. Army green weed shirt.

mr roboto

mr roboto

20140208 163023

These bongs are 11k each

Latest posts

Top Bottom