Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
So I ended up going to the cup after all. Went to Raskals booth to see whats up...gave them some wifi #3 and some cookies. Went by BOGs and grabbed a couple packs of sour bubble. I also kicked him down some wifi #3 and he kicked me a couple gs of sour bubble.Talked to Mrs BOG about the farm for a min Went by Exoctics and traded them herb as well. Got some super frosty nugs from them Snow something? Its white x starfighter. Went by Rare Dankness just to tell them my dog loves their frisbee. Stopped over and chatted with DJ and he kicked me down 3 grams of blueberry, f13 and flo. Picked up large and small stackable containers. Met a cool chick and ran into a girl i knew that worked for schwoop. Rapped to Kyle Kushman for a min and almost forgot I hooked up Tyler from B&R some forum flowers and he swore it was their Platinum? Do your guys forum flowers look like B&R flowers? Wasnt a bad day :) Also Norcal if you see this post Kyle told me to tell you hello. Ill send you a text...peace

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sweet, respect. :)
Those are sweet koi. I'll have a pond like that soon. I have a turtle to go into too. I just need time and money to make it.
Turtles won't mix well with smaller fish, and some turtles will take bites out of bigger fish. Just take care what species of turtle you put in there. My mother has sliders and an Asian leaf turtle, and she used to have koi and goldies. No more fish, lotsa turtles. In fact, another slider hatched out for her the other day!
Btw sorry to derail the thread :(

I love my fish :)
Me, too. I'm waiting for when the new software upgrades go into effect, then I can split threads like this. Can you color me envious and excited all at the same time (re: the videos & going to Japan to tour the breeders)?

K, sorry for the digression, but now that the cup's over...? :o

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here are the results of the 2014 HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup in San Bernardino:

BEST SATIVA
1st Place — Red Dragon from RCP Sacramento
2nd Place — Silver Haze from Gold Coast Collection
3rd Place — Crystal Coma from Alpha Medic

BEST INDICA
1st Place — XXX OG from Life is Good Healing
2nd Place — Veganic L.A. Confidential from Private Stock for Buds and Roses
3rd Place — Blackwater from Terrapin Terpene Collective

BEST HYBRID
1st Place — Gorilla Glue #4 from Standard Seed Collective
2nd Place — Alpha OG from Alpha Medic
3rd Place — Redding OG from RCP Sacramento

BEST NON-SOLVENT HASH
1st Place — BAMF Private Reserve OG Solventless from BAMF Extractions for VFL Collective
2nd Place — Goji OG Solventless Wax from Warrior Extractions for Oh-Tay Fam
3rd Place — Holy Water from Collective Conscious Apothecary

BEST CONCENTRATE
1st Place — Kosher OG from TerpX for Grateful Meds
2nd Place — San Lorenzo Valley OG from TerpX for Venice Medical Center
3rd Place — Honey OG from The Honey Spot

BEST EDIBLE
1st Place — Liquid Gold Delights Mint Meltaways from G Pharma Labs
2nd Place — Terra Bites from Kiva Confections
3rd Place — Strawberry Banana Cream from Kushie Kandy

BEST NON-EDIBLE MEDICALLY-INFUSED PRODUCT
Emu 420 Essentials Mentholated Rub from Cannariginals & Golden State Cooperative

HIGH CBD AWARD
Flower — Johnny's Tonic from Elemental Seeds
Concentrate — CBD Simple from CannaVest
Edible — CBD Lollipops from Bay Meds Delivery & MTG Seeds

BEST BOOTH
1st Place – C3PO
2nd Place – Dabstix
3rd Place – Silika

BEST PRODUCT
1st Place – Cloud V
2nd Place – Oil Slick
3rd Place – G Pen

BEST GLASS
1st Place – Hitman Glass by Rob Morrison
2nd Place – Sheldon Black
3rd Place – Silika

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Do you guys get it over there? Cant beat a good chippy with good gravy.
Oh yeah! Some places do it up proper, but I'm not sure how it compares to yours over there...
I've seen some quality places offer various types of fish as fish n chips too, although I'm sure there is a purist way & traditional fish used. The mahi mahi fish n chips I've had have been nice but I haven't had em in prob a decade almost.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

closest from were im at is 2+ hours, Pismo beach is the closest! i think

That is some serious chippy dedication. There's a chippy pretty much within a few minutes of every housing estate or res area. Probably not a good thing though.

Oh yeah! Some places do it up proper, but I'm not sure how it compares to yours over there...
I've seen some quality places offer various types of fish as fish n chips too, although I'm sure there is a purist way & traditional fish used. The mahi mahi fish n chips I've had have been nice but I haven't had em in prob a decade almost.

A real good chippy over here has cod or haddock, some offer plaice( always fillet, never whole fish). All battered, always have pies, sausages, and the standard chippy gravy and curry sauce.

When in Aus a good few years ago, I had a chippy tea, and there they are like actual small fish whole, dipped in batter. I was perplexed to say the least.

The gravy was shit though.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Back to the thread, is this the one cup you guys would say to aim for if ever planning ahead for holidays and what not?

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

GG4 best hybrid ....the next big thing ...already getting ready for hempcon 420 then frisco cup wanted to go to the Denver cup but with hempcon down at nos makes more sense to stay local since its the same time.

Top Bottom