CannaVenture Seeds' Purple Berry

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

wow I want to lay on a couch with some beautiful woman hovering over my hedonist ass with some of those grapes in a bowl for me to just nibble on forever! looks amazing!

B

Bodhidragon

Canna,

If you ever get the time would love to see some finished bud pics of the purple. I've seen so many purps that do not look purple when dried. These look like they would dry a deep purple color. thanks bro.....

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Canna,

If you ever get the time would love to see some finished bud pics of the purple. I've seen so many purps that do not look purple when dried. These look like they would dry a deep purple color. thanks bro.....

Ill bump this, I would like to see some finished pics as well.

C

cheeseterd12345

Hey dude,

Purple Berry looks amazing and I am trying to find a place to get my hands on it. It seems every place is out of stock at the moment. Do you know when you will be releasing more and to what banks? I know you are busy, but a quick reply would be awesome. Thanks a bunch and gl.

S

sementão

this strain seem to bring everything I like in one pack
- indica dom.
- great smell and taste
- purps
Im trying to get a pack of this stuff.
Nice work CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Canna,

Hey Bodhi....I do not have any Purple Berry nugs right now, But I can assure you, They absolutely dry a very dark purple color... They do NOT lose any color during the curing process, none at all...

They turn purple about 3 weeks into 12/12 and stay purple till you smoke it.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey dude,

Purple Berry looks amazing and I am trying to find a place to get my hands on it. It seems every place is out of stock at the moment. Do you know when you will be releasing more and to what banks? I know you are busy, but a quick reply would be awesome. Thanks a bunch and gl.

HeyBro.....First off Thanks man.....I am working on restocking ALL of my previously released strains as well as working on some new gems as well... I would say, no more than 2 months and EVERYTHING will be restocked... And all of my vendors will be getting a nice supply of everything, including The Farm.

All of the already released strains will get dropped, then shortly after that, within a month or so, I will be releasing a few S1 fem strains too....So LOTS of great things coming ini the next few months...

I have been busy the last few weeks and have not been on here much, That will change now...I plan on spending ALOT more time here from now on...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
wow I want to lay on a couch with some beautiful woman hovering over my hedonist ass with some of those grapes in a bowl for me to just nibble on forever! looks amazing!

Thanks bro.....and Yeah! That sounds like a Great friday night or Monday night.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
this strain seem to bring everything I like in one pack
- indica dom.
- great smell and taste
- purps
Im trying to get a pack of this stuff.
Nice work CannaVenture

You nailed it man.... It's a VERY dark purple, almost violet colored flowers, Rock hard and very dense, which helps bump the yield up to above average easily. Purple Berry BX can be harvested at 7 weeks without any yield loss, take it to 8 for a couch-lock buzz.....In a pack you are absolutely guarenteed to find The Keeper... And you will know by the 3rd or 4th week in flower which ones are The Strawberry smelling Purple People Pleasing Keeper.... Most will be that winning pheno...

I'm working on re-stocking ALL of my gear, including The Purple Berry, which will probably be Purple Berry BX II for this next release.....I'm working it to Purple Berry IBL....As of right now, I am only a couple more generational selections from achieving IBL status.

For all the Folks that are digging the Purple Berry, You will probably be interested in one of my S1 Fem seed projects using Purple Urkle and Purple Berry.... That is coming soon....Also, I am looking for Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough to do a S1 cross with my Purple Berry... I think that would be magical....So if you can help me out with the KKSC clone, I'm sure there would be lots of Free S1 seeds involved....hint hint....lol...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I've been looking everywhere for em but everywhere seems to be sold out. As soon as they're available, I'm grabbing some. CV, are these available anywhere right now? That you know of?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I've been looking everywhere for em but everywhere seems to be sold out. As soon as they're available, I'm grabbing some. CV, are these available anywhere right now? That you know of?

Hey bro... To the best of my knowledge, ALL Purple Berry BX packs are sold out completely... But do not fret.. I am working on RESTOKING EVERYTHING.....including Purple Berry BX II.....So give me another 6 weeks or so, and you will have them....Im working this line into an IBL line...not far from it right now, Just need to keep teh vigor in these genetics....But a couple more generational BX's and IX's and it WILL be an IBL... Very close already.....

Ill keep everyone posted as to when the next drop will happen.. But Its COMING SOON!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Anyone got their purpleberry beans yet...

Yeah, Let us know...There are a few Purple Berry BX grows around the net, But, I do not believe any are happening here...I'd really like to get som emore grow shows happening At The Farm....

I know alot of members here would love ot see a good Purple Berry BX grow....Let it happen friends....

For those of you that did not score a pack last drop... I am working on Purple Berry BX 11 right now....A few weeks away from a drop, but its coming...and I will keep you ALL posted as to when....

Thanks for teh support people....I love you all.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Def will be looking to get some of these beans! :bong-hits:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Def will be looking to get some of these beans! :bong-hits:

THanks Brother! About 2 weeks after all my old strains are Restocked.. i will send in some Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite packs too.. Very limited.. But oonce the Test grows get deep into flowering, I will release a generational selection In-Cross from teh very best plants..out of about 50 specimans, that includes both new F1 strains.. Then CannaVenture Seeds will solely concentrate on teh S1 line-up...I have already started teh S1 project... Just want it to be PERFECT... Its going to be a GREAT line-up using LOTS of DANK and Elite Clones....

Can't wait for the Community to see what I have in-store for them concerning the S1 lines... Will be Epic!

D

dr.tree

Dear Canna,

Looking forward to trying your genetics. We really appreciate your breeding efforts here in the great northwest.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Dear Canna,

Looking forward to trying your genetics. We really appreciate your breeding efforts here in the great northwest.

Hey Thanks Brother.. I can tell you, Honestly, That I am ALWAYS thinking about new ideas and constantly working new projects...I want to put out stuff that is original, as it can possibly be,. and ofcourse, Bring The Dank EVERYTIME........

I have a very good friend up near you r area... He is also doing some BIG things up there....My Buddy Lem...

So thanks man, and I PROMISE to continue to strive for the VERY best....and will ALWAYS make new straisn with You good people in mind...

I have 2 new strains coming out very soon, Grapefruit D-Lite and Elecxtric Larry Land that people are very excited about.....As am I.... Both should be EPIC in Every sense opf teh word....I am expecting GREAt things with these 2 new ones....also Im working RIGHT NOW to RE-STOCK EV ERYTHING that is previously released already, some will be the same genetic make-=up, others will be BX one more time...etc....
But after everything is restocked and the 2 new F1 strains are released... VERY SOON after, The first round of The S1 Line will get released....The First line or first wave will be VERY nice....Should be about 5 to 6 different S1 strains released at the same time....about 3 moths away from teh S1 release.........AND, IT WILL BE GNARLY!

I dont know who is more excited abou these next releases, The Friends of CannaVenture or ME!...lol...IM Stoked man top be able to deliver all my hard work to the great community all over the world....

Plenty of heads up will be given about the upcoming drops......Only weeks away from it all....

Thanks ALOT, Dr. Tree.... I promise to continue to work harder than anyone to fulfill my end of teh bargain, which is to bring CannaVenture Friends, Top Notch, Top Shelf DANK, for reasonable prices.... Shit is about to Go Down, VERY SOON!

Send my Locve back to the North West..... You guys are running shit the way its suppose to be done... Major Props....

B

Bodhidragon

Purple Berry Grow

Hi Canna,

Thanks again for producing these beauties. I thought people might be interested to follow along as they grow to maturity. One question I have for you. Can you tell me roughly what size I can expect? How tall? I have 9 going from the 10 seeds and I expect to take clones soon and root them and sex them. Here are some pictures and i will continue to post as they grow......

Bodhi

Purple_Berry_BX_002B.jpg
PB_young_002Y.jpg
PB_young_003y.jpg

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hi Canna,

Thanks again for producing these beauties. I thought people might be interested to follow along as they grow to maturity. One question I have for you. Can you tell me roughly what size I can expect? How tall? I have 9 going from the 10 seeds and I expect to take clones soon and root them and sex them. Here are some pictures and i will continue to post as they grow......

Bodhi

Purple_Berry_BX_002B.jpg
PB_young_002Y.jpg
PB_young_003y.jpg

NICE Bohdi... If its not too much to ask, Is there any way you can start a new thread, just so it will be easier for everyone to watch this specific Purple Berry Grow... That would be great brother....Just start off right where you are at....

Every once in a while, you will finda plant that has mutant leaves.. they grow really weird looking... I usually discrad them because I do NOT want to use them fro breeding purposes....

So far they are looking very healthy...

As far as stretch, They do stretch a little, but Nothing that will get away from you... they probably stretch about 2x from the begining of 12/12....

Just make sure there are ZERO light leaks, and keep temps in check and all will be great....7 weeks from the first pistils showing and you can harvest without any yield loss...some take it to 8 weeks for a more night time buzz....
Purple Berry does NOT like light leaks or extremely high temps indoors...other than that, they are very easy to grow, they LOVE nitrogen in flower...up until atleast week 5, if not a little passed that...

But please, I , and many other people would love to follow along, so please start a new thread in my forum....IF that is not to much to ask....That way it will be easier for us all to find your Purple Berry BX grow...

Thnaks alot for sharing man... Real Cool...

B

Bodhidragon

To Canna

Hey Canna,

As a new member I can't seem to respond to private messages. Private message me your email if you will and I'll send you a longer response...

thanks......
Bodhi

Top Bottom