Caregivers...Get Ready to Register Your Grow Site and Pass Inspection!

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mile hi 420

PS.

I am all for giving free meds for those who need it and can not afford it. But its a case by case basis. Does your doctor give you free medication because your sick and cant afford it. NO....if your lucky insurance covers some of it but either way someone is getting paid to produce the medicine.

medical marijuana is available to anyone who needs it and thinks it does something good for them. Its does less harm than asprin and if you use it to relax your mind instead of alcohol or to relieve you of cancer symptoms thats your choice.

All I am saying is the state should have some kinda section 8 thing for people who cant afford meds and need assistance. If not every free loader and there mom will suck you dry for everything you have. The people who deserve free meds should have a way to prove that and get it. The people who can afford to pay should pay a fair price. Its not rocket science. The state is hurting the patients. I had five patients three got all there meds free and the others payed a fair price. The rest was sold to caregivers and dispensary when that was allowed to cover the cost of me producing good meds.

Now I dropped all my patients and told them sorry cant be a caregiver just growing for myself. Now the patients suffer and have to go pay top dollar at some shitty dispensary for crap meds.

R

ROIDRAGER

medical marijuana is available to anyone who needs it and thinks it does something good for them. Its does less harm than asprin and if you use it to relax your mind instead of alcohol or to relieve you of cancer symptoms thats your choice.

All I am saying is the state should have some kinda section 8 thing for people who cant afford meds and need assistance. If not every free loader and there mom will suck you dry for everything you have. The people who deserve free meds should have a way to prove that and get it. The people who can afford to pay should pay a fair price. Its not rocket science. The state is hurting the patients. I had five patients three got all there meds free and the others payed a fair price

My wife an I are trying to set up a nonprofit to give free medicine to chemo patients. You wouldnt believe how hard its going to be to set up a completely nonprofit model to give out free medicine to people going thru chemo. Should be up and running with in 6 months though and its going to be interesting seeing which strains help more and which ones help less with chemotherapy patients.

D

DoobyScoo

its going to be interesting seeing which strains help more and which ones help less with chemotherapy patients.

Do a little searching and you will find some compilations of strains listed with their corresponding effect.
Just depends on the patient too.
And really depends on if the strain you have is what it is claimed to be.

G

gettogro

Could someone point out where on the state forms where we are required to put the address of the actual grow house. On the state form I only see a place for the caregivers mailing address. On both my CO Id and my red card address are to a UPS store. I dont even have a mailman where I live.

Is there another form somewhere im missing where we are required to register the grow address??

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Well it says the state licensing authority in HB1043. If anyone wants to get this caregiver registration crap sorted out just call the licensing authority and the CDPHE and see what they have to say about it.

I believe this only applies to caregivers wishing to apply for exceptional circumstances. Ask the CDPHE if you can get the form for EC and see if that's where the grow registration resides.

None of this caregiver registration shit makes sense because it doesn't exist.

It's not on the CDPHE website.

No mention of it here

So where is it?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Somebody thought they heard it that way down at the municiple level and had a way to have exert more control and get more fees but its not even a state law or rule or anythning...lol...priceless

Not even published or anything and people are runnin around crazy tryin to comply.

Tex

sky high

sky high

None of this caregiver registration shit makes sense because it doesn't exist.

It's not on the CDPHE website.

No mention of it here

So where is it?

Look at the website, sput? Wow...now there's a new and different concept!

Nothing has changed for those who are registered to grow less than 36.

Nobody is coming to check on you. You >could<, however, have other circumstances arise where the authorities show up at your home. Maybe a gas leak in yer neighborhood or a fugitive on tthe loose? the latter happened to a bud of mine in Cali and they found 360 plants in his basement...no warrant needed because there was a public emergency in progress and they have a right to enter in such circumstances.

IMO...the folks who need to worry are those who fail to register and think they can grow above 3/3 or can still CG for others on their doctor's rec alone and without any card whatsoever.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So it is SOP if you have up to 5 patients and yourself and do not excede the 36 plant count total? no need to do anything different?

I surely can't track it anymore and am startin to care less and less

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Colorado has decriminalized non-violent petty use of marijuana for first time offenders who are non-medical users. The state has also lowered the penalties for possession, especially for anything under 8 ounces. In addition, the state has created alternative and diversion sentencing for people facing their first charges. This allows for people to complete alternative sentences that result in probation rather than a trial and, upon successful completion of the program, wipes the charge from the person’s record. This usually includes a sentencing of 16-48 hours of community service.

Penalties for Marijuana Use and Possession in Colorado:

Possession of 1 oz or less Petty Offense The penalty is a $100 fine

Possession of 1 oz or less combined with failure to appear
Misdemeanor Penalties include up to 6 months in jail and a $500 fine

Possession or use in public Misdemeanor The penalty is an additional 15 days of jail time added to the original sentence

Possession of 1 to 8 ounces Misdemeanor Penalties include 6-18 months in jail and a fine ranging from $500-$5,000 with a $600 surcharge

Possession of more than 8 oz Felony Penalties include 1-3 years in jail and fines of $1,000- $100,000 with an $1,125 surcharge

Second offenses and beyond for convictions for over 1 oz can result in doubled penalties for repeat offenders.

Penalties for Growing, Selling and Trafficking Marijuana:
Sale or Cultivation:

Less than 1 oz without any payment Petty Offense The Penalty is a fine of $100

Any amount with payment received Felony Penalties include 2 to 6 years of jail time and fines ranging from $2000-$500,000 with a $600 surcharge

Transporting more than 100 lbs Felony Penalties include 8 to 24 years of jail time and fines ranging from $5,000-$1,000,000

Transfer to a minor Felony Penalties include 8-24 years in jail and fines ranging from $2,000-$500,00

Sale within 1,000 feet of public housing or a school Felony Penalties include 8-24 years in jail and fines ranging from $10,000 to $100,000

Paraphernalia

Possession or Sale Petty Offense The penalty is a fine of $100

Penalties for Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana (DUID)

Colorado currently has no driving under the influence of marijuana or DUID laws.

So when you really look at it, the laws are more liberal if your not a patient at all...lol...hell you can have up to 8oz and it is still a misdemeaner/citation offense...there are really no cultivation laws or penelties listed and your transportin 100lbs or more before your lookin at possible jail time and if no payment is involved its still a petty offense with a ticket and possible $100 fine.......alot less then my doctors visit and red card every year and I am not tellin anybody in authority what the hell I am doin or where i am doin it at..

Makes me wonder why even get in the MMJ program at all..

Tex

sky high

sky high

From wiki:

In 1973, Oregon became the first state to decriminalize cannabis possession.[3] By 1978 Alaska, California, Colorado, Mississippi, New York, Nebraska, North Carolina, and Ohio had some form of cannabis decriminalization.[4] Certain cities and counties, particularly in California, have adopted laws to further decriminalize cannabis.

SH says: CO decrim'nd in 1974 for less than 1 oz. Where I live ...non-med folks who are charged with possession of less than a z. get their name listed in the paper...along with the mention that they were fined $25 and had to bring in 5 cans of food for the needy. It's been this way since long before i moved here in '84...FWIW.

the biggest grow taken down here..pre-med laws...was in '98 or so. 224 plants (same # as Barkowitz)...2 entire trailers side-by-side in the Trailer Park....water just pouring down the windows inside in Winter....but because the guy had no priors he got 3 years probie and that was it.

The laws here have never been as stiff as other places...but even so..there are plenty of cats sittin in jail STILL for shit they did back in the day.

be safe

GhostFace

GhostFace

letting people come in and inspect a grow setup violates my privacy and it is bad enough they already have the info they have on all my paperwork, that should be good enough..if they come_they better come with a warrant..these people cant just come on in and walk around my private home cause they want to see what im doing.. sorry aint going to happen!

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

In the eyes of law enforcement.... there is no crime if it is never noticed.

Don't get noticed.

M

Mr Dank

letting people come in and inspect a grow setup violates my privacy and it is bad enough they already have the info they have on all my paperwork, that should be good enough..if they come_they better come with a warrant..these people cant just come on in and walk around my private home cause they want to see what im doing.. sorry aint going to happen!

why? if you aren't breaking the law, then what's your problem?

there, that's exactly what you would say

GhostFace

GhostFace

why? if you aren't breaking the law, then what's your problem?

there, that's exactly what you would say

they have no right as far as i see it....with or without a card if they want to screw you they will do what they please eather way. fuck this whole med scene along with the BS rules they makeup..everything they put on paper contradicts everything they wrote before that..they make shit up as they go along to what ever suits them.
they want complete control..even if its legal in state or the USA it will still be 100% in the Gov's hands and you will be still be on a list for everyone to see when they wanna see.
where does it say in amendment20 that they can come on in to a caregivers home or anything else they came up with in the last year or so.?doesnt amendment20 trump all this other bs they try and make a rule etc? doesnt everything they have come out with in the last year or so contradict amendment20.?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The reality is we are all breakin the law...period....currently the state is our partner in breakin the law but that can change with the wind and we are all right where we have always been this entire time with or without medical exceptions.

I hate the argument that if you have nothing to hide or are not breakin the law, why not just let them destroy your rights in the process no biggy. What a joke, where is the freedom or protection in that...non existant

Here is an example, my Dad came over to hang out one day with me at a friends house where we were building a couple of drag cars. So my Dad is there for awhile and leaves to head back home..he gets pulled over at the end of the street because the cops told him he was leaving a known drug house, which it wasn't but whatever, they asked to search his car and he refused, they then freaked out and said if you got nothing to hide why not let us search, because they where just fishing and he had done nothnig wrong, he still refused and they went into hyperdrive, 6-7 cop cars, dogs, Seargents, the whole nine yards and he still refused and other than the house he left from they had nothing...so after an hour they wrote him about 7 trumped up traffic tickets and sent him one his way...the reality is that your are not required to give acess or give up your rights to privacy in any way to prove your not doing something wrong or just because they feel it is their right to know..the burden is on them to prove you are doing something not the other way around.

Tex

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The reality is we are all breakin the law...period....currently the state is our partner in breakin the law but that can change with the wind and we are all right where we have always been this entire time with or without medical exceptions.

I hate the argument that if you have nothing to hide or are not breakin the law, why not just let them destroy your rights in the process no biggy. What a joke, where is the freedom or protection in that...non existant

Here is an example, my Dad came over to hang out one day with me at a friends house where we were building a couple of drag cars. So my Dad is there for awhile and leaves to head back home..he gets pulled over at the end of the street because the cops told him he was leaving a known drug house, which it wasn't but whatever, they asked to search his car and he refused, they then freaked out and said if you got nothing to hide why not let us search, because they where just fishing and he had done nothnig wrong, he still refused and they went into hyperdrive, 6-7 cop cars, dogs, Seargents, the whole nine yards and he still refused and other than the house he left from they had nothing...so after an hour they wrote him about 7 trumped up traffic tickets and sent him one his way...the reality is that your are not required to give acess or give up your rights to privacy in any way to prove your not doing something wrong or just because they feel it is their right to know..the burden is on them to prove you are doing something not the other way around.

Tex

Did your dad take those tickets back to Texas and use them as toilet paper? Hope so.

R

redearth

07-09-2011, 06:06 PM #205 (permalink)
gettogro-"Could someone point out where on the state forms where we are required to put the address of the actual grow house. On the state form I only see a place for the caregivers mailing address. On both my CO Id and my red card address are to a UPS store. I dont even have a mailman where I live. Is there another form somewhere im missing where we are required to register the grow address??"
Called Colo Dept. of Rev-MMJ Enforcement and asked about Caregiver Registration and July 1 . It IS for ALL Caregivers including 5 patients and under. Info is not up on their website yet because of all the traffic and business with licensing of MMC employees, but I was told to check back daily. It is coming soon.

sky high

sky high

If it's for 5 and under the CG program is over...technically anyway.

you can still grow those same plants collectively...as friends. No law against that YET.

wot a mess...(but we aren't stopping so YOU can profit, mutherfuckin' DOR/Centers. Nope)

keep it rockin kids. They win if you stop.

s h

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

And I still say that anybody who registers their 5 patient or less grow has officially been drinking government kool-aid. I realize your intentions are in the right place and you think you're protecting your family, but the government is going to do you like they did sitting bull and geronimo. Once you're on their radar, you're in the system and good luck if you ever decide you want to get out.

Top Bottom