Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The 5th dimension is a full on time warp exploding with multi-dimensional beings of the green kind. I did another photo session tonight. As most of you know, I'm running an HPS and MH in a single hood. Usually I move the plants around a lot during a run. Since I'm using 7 gallon pots now I'm only moving what's necessary to get in and water. The plants on the HPS side of the hood are definitely chunkier then the plants on the MH side of the tent. Maybe I'd do a 600 HPS and 1000 MH during veg and reverse that during flower, and try moving the plants around a little more. Anyway some more lovelies from tonight's modeling session.

outwest

Let's start with a family photo, shall we? Things are filling up, but I still wish I had my fallen ladies.

FAMILY sf

Look at these P98 tops marching to glory. . .

BKMARCH sf

And a close up.

BKYUM sf

Kush time! Break it down!

KOOSHH sf

Look how chunky the AlienDawg is. I'm more and more convinced it's the CC version.

DAWGTOWN sf

And finally our lady Mob Boss. I just love how she commands the room.

BOSSY sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
man that mob boss is running shit! killin it OW

She's to big to move around right now, but before harvest I'll take some photos of the whole plant. It's really unbelievable.

Looking really fine Outwest, nice bush of budz, i see that monster in the back;)

Good catch, Krasi. She's in the back of the tent, but if you look closely you see her standing tall.

words can't explain how awesome your garden is :) i just wanna get a popstick and rub sample smells of all your plants onto them, and sleep with them under the pillow ;)

Flowa is this you?

very nice job.

Thanks!

lookin killer bro, im doin the dual bulbs too but seperate hoods., they really like to finish under the hps for max chunkiness..imo thats on sticky room sweet

42o

Thanks for the tip. I think I'm going to flip flop the bulbs tomorrow for the rest of the run.

Heck yeah Outwest!! These look great.Wondering where you got the Alien from? seed clone? Maybe you mentioned it earlier and I forgot. You really got a handle on this dimension my man. Mob will not disappoint, great smoke.

Peace

I picked it up as a clone at a dispo in Denver. Does it look like yours? This is definitely a mystery I'd like to solve.

hello WEST:)
dude that BOSS is looking killer my friend damn killer...
very nice:D

Thanks, Jaws.

love all the updates outwest, your plants are awesome!!

Definitely more updates to come. Gonna brew some tea tonight and give the girls one last mild p/k boost with some guano and kelp. The kushes are on the home stretch for sure. Flip flopping the bulbs should be a nice way to to finish things up. The Mob Boss will explode with some more HPS intensity.

Enjoy the weekend.

outwest

p.s. - gratuitous AlienDawg aerial photo below. Love the perfectly square bush.

ADTOP sf

dankworth

dankworth

man that mob boss is running shit! killin it OW
I actually said out loud at the pic of the Mob Boss "damn she is runnin shit" and then scrolled down to see your remark . Funny.
Nice tent full of dank Outwest.

Hey Outwest do you have the environmental control capabilities to get away with a 1k and a 6 in that hood? Veg w/ 1k MH and 600w hps, then flower with 1k hps/600 mh, then last 2 weeks with both MH for the extra blingage?

Top Bottom