Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Actually it's 100% real. It's the Naica mines in south america. They are underground silver mines, under water too. As they were pumping out the water looking for silver, they found these giant gypsum formations. The size of telephone poles. Really cool. It's really hot so that's why the guy has the suit on. It's lined with ice packs to keep him cool for a short time.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I actually said out loud at the pic of the Mob Boss "damn she is runnin shit" and then scrolled down to see your remark . Funny.
Nice tent full of dank Outwest.

Hey Outwest do you have the environmental control capabilities to get away with a 1k and a 6 in that hood? Veg w/ 1k MH and 600w hps, then flower with 1k hps/600 mh, then last 2 weeks with both MH for the extra blingage?

Actually I do. I think what I really need to do is flip flop the bulbs half way through flower, or weekly, or something. Just did that this morning and I hop it helps balance things out. I was also thinking about taking the approach you suggest above. What I've realized is that the foot print of the growzilla is very uneven. This works out fine for the plants on the HPS side, because they still get the supplemental MH. The plants on the MH side just don't get enough of the HPS to get chunky they way their friends across the tent are. At some point a gavita will find it's way into the 5th dimension.

Things continue to look good. Lost a branch on one of the AlienDawgs so I guess I'll just have to dry it out smoke it. Poor me.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

Actually I do. I think what I really need to do is flip flop the bulbs half way through flower, or weekly, or something. Just did that this morning and I hop it helps balance things out. I was also thinking about taking the approach you suggest above. What I've realized is that the foot print of the growzilla is very uneven. This works out fine for the plants on the HPS side, because they still get the supplemental MH. The plants on the MH side just don't get enough of the HPS to get chunky they way their friends across the tent are. At some point a gavita will find it's way into the 5th dimension.

Things continue to look good. Lost a branch on one of the AlienDawgs so I guess I'll just have to dry it out smoke it. Poor me.

outwest
ive been thinking a bit. do you air cool the growzilla? is that needed to keep your temps down?

cause im seeing a large A wing with at least a 4oow and a 600w or even better as DW said a 1k and a 6k, though i know everyone loves the hps but i would go / a 1k mh and a 600w hps, but thats just me i dont really care about lumens, more spectrum.

but the 1k hps and a 600w halide will give you more lumens than a 1k mh and a 600w hps, so its not really "right" what im saying.

anyone use 24/7 green led worklights? anyone notice anything dif?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hey whats up brotha......man everything is blowing up so much loving all the new pictures.....that one tent is looking beautiful bro....those bubba kushes are really coming along nicely looks like they will be some decent weight....anyways mad props bro you deserve it!

dankworth

dankworth

ive been thinking a bit. do you air cool the growzilla? is that needed to keep your temps down?

cause im seeing a large A wing with at least a 4oow and a 600w or even better as DW said a 1k and a 6k, though i know everyone loves the hps but i would go / a 1k mh and a 600w hps, but thats just me i dont really care about lumens, more spectrum.

but the 1k hps and a 600w halide will give you more lumens than a 1k mh and a 600w hps, so its not really "right" what im saying.

I would not even fuck with those green led worklights. If you absolutely had to, maybe, but I would recommend exposing them to that light if you can help it.
I used those green led worklights around a couple of crops, and it seemed like it pissed both batches off.
In a pinch, if you had to see, they would probably be the best choice.
At least they are not a "green" party bulb.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

I do use them when needed for things like foliar or lamp replacements. I can't use an adjust wing or any bare bulb due to cooling issues.

Hey whats up brotha......man everything is blowing up so much loving all the new pictures.....that one tent is looking beautiful bro....those bubba kushes are really coming along nicely looks like they will be some decent weight....anyways mad props bro you deserve it!

Thanks! The home stretch is here for sure.

I would not even fuck with those green led worklights. If you absolutely had to, maybe, but I would recommend exposing them to that light if you can help it.
I used those green led worklights around a couple of crops, and it seemed like it pissed both batches off.
In a pinch, if you had to see, they would probably be the best choice.
At least they are not a "green" party bulb.

I keep party bulbs in the lamps in the rooms the tents are in as a just in case. Like, just in case I want to have a party, I've got the bulb to do it with.

Tonight marks 6 weeks of flower. I'm pretty convinced the kushes (bubba, woody, and OG) have about 2 weeks left, the AlienDawg about 3, and the Mob Boss another month.

The kushes are really started to turn it up.

KUSHCRYS sf

And a top down. . .

KUSHDOWN sf

The Bubba is definitely starting to wind down.

BUBBASOON sf

And a bubba upskirt. . .

BUBBABELLY sf

And one more AlienDawg. . .

DAGDOWN sf

soserthc1

soserthc1

holy fucking shit the bed goddamn! somebody's gonna be getting alot of 'hey we should hang out?", "what are you up to today?"
man o man your killing it bro, and organic, w/ multi spectrum.

my prognosis is deliciosness!(i know thats not a real word):)
hey outwest wanna hang out today..... lol

outwest
you could always send it to me......bro

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Aerial photos always kick fuckin ass! word

Thanks, figured I would try a fly by.

milkin it for everything it's worth!!, some nice honey drippin lesbians you got there :)

They're not lesbians, just virgins, and I'd like to keep it that way!

hey outwest wanna hang out today..... lol
you could always send it to me......bro

Homie, if I could I would!

as always outwest your room is a total work of art and your camera work is amazing... keep on killing it bro... coming down to the home stretch now bro.....peace soser

A visit from soser is always welcome in the 5th dimension!

dam that kush is looking amazeing. keep up the good work.

Thanks, I think so too. I believe it's the reserva OG.

love ya grow outwest, it's looking incredible!

neverbreak

The finale is near. The kushes will be fed just plain water for the next 2 weeks. I'll probably do the same with the rest of the garden.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Things are heating up, literally. In the 100s the last several days, and not cooling off much at night. Having some minor electrical issues that was causing a circuit to fail. I say minor only because I've caught it happening and have been able to correct things through a workaround, but it's no long term fix. It could have been disastrous otherwise.

The garden is hard charging on full-tilt-boogie as this point. Stinking up the joint and oozing and leaning all over the place. It's a full on flop fest for sure. Tomorrow marks day 49, and I'm giving the kushes (woody, bubba, and OG) another week. Seeing some amber trics here and there.

Speaking of trics, I picked up a 16x jewelers loupe at Hobby Lobby that is perfect for tric inspection.

Here is a link:

And a 40% off coupon:

Came out to about $9, and decent quality.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and those that made it to the cup had a blast.

outwest

Medijuana

Medijuana

Things are heating up, literally. In the 100s the last several days, and not cooling off much at night. Having some minor electrical issues that was causing a circuit to fail. I say minor only because I've caught it happening and have been able to correct things through a workaround, but it's no long term fix. It could have been disastrous otherwise.

The garden is hard charging on full-tilt-boogie as this point. Stinking up the joint and oozing and leaning all over the place. It's a full on flop fest for sure. Tomorrow marks day 49, and I'm giving the kushes (woody, bubba, and OG) another week. Seeing some amber trics here and there.

Speaking of trics, I picked up a 16x jewelers loupe at Hobby Lobby that is perfect for tric inspection.

Here is a link:

And a 40% off coupon:

Came out to about $9, and decent quality.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and those that made it to the cup had a blast.

outwest

Damn dude! Good luck with that weather. I've had to dry my buds in similar conditions (though not so hot) the past few days. I just posted my closing post on my virgin grow, so check it out when you have a chance. I'd love your opinion! I'm not wreckin' it like you yet, but I'll think I'll be close my next round.

Love your grow brother!!! Keep it up!!

Top Bottom