(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Awesome concentrate material! For buds they where pulled about a week to early...

Thanks bliss! Real excited to see that box, sorry we havent met up yet, ill send ya an email soon

Dodge thanks for stopping by! My persy grows are always closet sized too and i have to agree sog small pots is the way to go. I love the #1 smart pots, you can fit 36 in a 4x4 spot. Im looking for a house, then ill be able to run beds.

Anyone intetested in cheap beans, ill have some bins up on another site when ready.. strains will be LD50, LD50 f2, F-104 (starfighter x ld50), GSK (girl scout cookies x ld50), and E=MC3 (time rip x ld50)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome concentrate material! For buds they where pulled about a week to early...

Thanks bliss! Real excited to see that box, sorry we havent met up yet, ill send ya an email soon

Dodge thanks for stopping by! My persy grows are always closet sized too and i have to agree sog small pots is the way to go. I love the #1 smart pots, you can fit 36 in a 4x4 spot. Im looking for a house, then ill be able to run beds.

Anyone intetested in cheap beans, ill have some bins up on another site when ready.. strains will be LD50, LD50 f2, F-104 (starfighter x ld50), GSK (girl scout cookies x ld50), and E=MC3 (time rip x ld50)

man those cookies x ld50 sound dank as do the sf x ld50 good luck on those hommie there is for sure gonna be some epic pheno's to find!!!

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

BUDOLOGIST420's Outdoor run of LD50 and friends

FIRSTTIMER86's LD50 Smoke Report

edit: guess that forums blocked.. you can find those reports elsewhere if you like... I think the testers from the farm are still sitting on the LD50 beans...

Looking for testers that have some spare room in the fall... if you can take pics and post up a final report send me a pm.. strain is GILGAMESH (Grass Knuckles x LD50) X (Starfighter x LD50)

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Pollens flying now for the GILGAMESH, which i messed up the lineage above.. it's grass knuckles X (starfighter x ld50) the knuckles is from the original obs release, ogiesel x alien tech, huge yielder and a rotten stinker.. so testers have room by november, you wont want to sleep on these like the ld50 ha

420bliss

420bliss

Pollens flying now for the GILGAMESH, which i messed up the lineage above.. it's grass knuckles X (starfighter x ld50) the knuckles is from the original obs release, ogiesel x alien tech, huge yielder and a rotten stinker.. so testers have room by november, you wont want to sleep on these like the ld50 ha

wish i could test some, but i have some bullshit goin on right now. still want that box?

ftwendy

ftwendy

I have started five LD50's - been rolling along since the end of last month. Pics to follow... thanks again Gonzo!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Ld50 v16

These are just over two weeks old. Cheers, ftw

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yo G
Just came across this thread, enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing
If you need another tester, I'd be happy and appreciative to try your monsters.. Regardless, I'll be following along
Take care

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Yo G
Just came across this thread, enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing
If you need another tester, I'd be happy and appreciative to try your monsters.. Regardless, I'll be following along
Take care
Thanks for stopping by! Ill keep ya updated on when the gilgamesh are ready. Keep fuckin up the lineage on that, its giesel not ogiesel.. basically im trying to make my version of a hashplant, and i think those will be the crosses to get me there.

F-104 and GSKiller will be sent in to the farm as freebies after i run a few. Just dunked 20 of each, so they wont be "tested" but at least youll have an idea of what to expect.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Im up in seattle at hempfest, look for a dude in a black shirt with the gonzogenetics logo if you want free seeds!

Small pollen chuck under way as well that may interest a few of you.. F-104 male got freaky with fruity pebble og#9, Red Dragon, Durban Poison, Super Skunk, Mango Haze, and my new favorite Grass Knuckles

OMMP growers with extra space for testing or if you have cuts that you would like to be seeded, send me a PM, planning on another big chuck in a few

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well this is my new favorite thread! Killer crosses Gonzo! I've always got some room to test some new gear. That GILGAMESH sounds pretty cool. I really ike those picks of the LD50 Bubba leaner. Im a big fan of the Bubba hybrids. Looking stellar.:D

ftwendy

ftwendy

Day 29 from sprout. My temps in veg are in the mid 80's, which they seem to tolerate well... preflowers just started showing.

Ld50 v29

Canna Substra @ ph 6.2, 700ppm... applying 600-625ml to each plant every 24 hours. I'm getting ready for another transplant tomorrow, and will be cloning all of them in a day or two.

Top Bottom