Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
All the roots get interconnected also, but can be gently seperated if it's in loose soil. it's a lot like grass in many respects, the weeds get all interlocked at a turf level, kinda weaving themselves together. This past grow with all the seeds has been an educational experience for me, it was worth the effort. I learned a few things I didn't know before.

chemistry

chemistry

Nice, looks like you been busy. Good job. It looks great.
I gravitate to citrus flavors when I'm not embracing a kush of some type.
Especially lemon flavors.
So many differnt strains, different taste. It's incredible.

Putting a Super Lemon Haze in the next run, if I don't get swayed by some thing else, as I've smoked that jar down to the dust in the bottom, so it needs replenishing. 😁

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
You got a nice bit of mix there, should carry you for awhile. I'm not as big of a smoker as some, stuff last us quite awhile, actually. But I do give a fair amount away, and I like have fresh cannabis around the most. The fresher, the better. I've got some Thai Lemon stain that's coming though right now, and it's a really potent one. I think that lime flavor is what gives it such potency, actually. Seems to be a very interesting chemical.

I'm thinking it's called limonene? I suppose it's in different ratio's of these types of cultivars.
She's a sexy molecule, look at those double covalent bonds... haha

I think these rings are among the key benefits of cannabis, not necessarily the THC itself. Isolating the ones beneficial are among the keys of harnessing this as a true medicine. These rings are found in other spices, peppers, and other organics, and are a critical component to balanced human health, and of therapeutic value. Cellular regeneration.

Limonene Terpene Molecule
Limonene
Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

I had a go with the Sativex, extract of cannabis, and I fair better on whole organic cannabis over the Sativex, even though the smoking of it is the downside, organic lasts longer when it comes to pain, lasts me all day from the evening before, all I do then is top up in the evenings (hence my sudden absence some times. lol) and I'm fine. 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I had a go with the Sativex, extract of cannabis, and I fair better on whole organic cannabis over the Sativex, even though the smoking of it is the downside, organic lasts longer when it comes to pain, lasts me all day from the evening before, all I do then is top up in the evenings (hence my sudden absence some times. lol) and I'm fine. 👍
Actually that makes a lot of sense to me. Organics, longer lasting.... Salt's immediate, short acting. But intense.
Look at the components they were constructed from, it's baked into the product.

The key with the salt though, I suspect, is the charge state. Some salts are inherently better choices, than others. Cleaner. and the ratio's.

chemistry

chemistry

Actually that makes a lot of sense to me. Organics, longer lasting.... Salt's immediate, short acting. But intense.
Look at the components they were constructed from.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the Sativex, a lot, as any toker would, but it lacked taste, tasted like road tar. lol So my preference is organic all the way, as mother nature intended, and I don't have to sell my house to fund it. 😁

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the Sativex, a lot, as any toker would, but it lacked taste, tasted like road tar. lol So my preference is organic all the way, as mother nature intended, and I don't have to sell my house to fund it. 😁
So looking at that molecule, what stands out to me is the grouping of the rings, and all the OH- hanging off of them... Interesting stuff, and probably a lot more long acting, like you say. The tail tells me it's probably some type of oil.

But I suspect it gets metabolized down the center, and it gets broke between that top H, and the OH next to it, a water is made, and the two components are separated... I'm almost sure of it. Doing that, is probably where the efficacy is created. All the cannabis components look like they have some potential medicinal properties, not just any single one. That's just a more complex variation of an aromatic hydrocarbon, if I'm looking at it right.

Stavix
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
How the fuck can they patent tetrahydrocannabinol and/or cannabidiol? I don't get that one. Can they patent the ratio or something? It's a natural extract, for God's sake.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Personally, If I was going to administer a pure extract to the lungs, I would use a quartz rail at the proper temperature to vaporize it without having to use any type of dispersant. It works really well. Pure 100% medicine. lol I just don't do it much because my lungs are shot, and I'm a lightweight.

Buzz_Bee

Buzz_Bee

Seed husk stuck on my only Auto seed, hot day yesterday, cold last night, and it's stuck. No problem at all, put your squirty bottle on stun, jet, and shoot the husk off from the under side of the husk, two shots and mine has gone, try it. 👍 😎
View attachment 965970

All the top tips here or what. Keep tokin folks. 😎

Seed husk stuck on my only Auto seed, hot day yesterday, cold last night, and it's stuck. No problem at all, put your squirty bottle on stun, jet, and shoot the husk off from the under side of the husk, two shots and mine has gone, try it. 👍 😎
View attachment 965970

All the top tips here or what. Keep tokin folks. 😎
Hey @chemistry,
I'm gearing up to start my 1st grow. Can you give me a quick summary on seed husk stuck? Haven't heard that one before. Thanks..✌️

chemistry

chemistry

Hey @chemistry,
I'm gearing up to start my 1st grow. Can you give me a quick summary on seed husk stuck? Haven't heard that one before. Thanks..✌️

I find that some times when a seedling breaks the surface into a warm dry environment, there's not enough moisture in the husk for the seedling to break it off, as the husk seems to set, and is not as pliable as it could be from the seedlings point of view. I use a hand spray set in squirt mode, and shoot the husk off from the ground up. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Hey @chemistry,

Yo, welcome to the Farm, get a grow diary started, give it a name, post your problems and triumphs on it, with plenty of pics, and if you get stuck, Farm folk will chip in and help you out, good luck with your first go, just enjoy the experience is the best advise I can give any grower. 👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I find that some times when a seedling breaks the surface into a warm dry environment, there's not enough moisture in the husk for the seedling to break it off, as the husk seems to set, and is not as pliable as it could be from the seedlings point of view. I use a hand spray set in squirt mode, and shoot the husk off from the ground up. 👍

lol. That’s a lot more violent than my plan ;-)

I just drip water on it gently from a dropper to moisten it up.

chemistry

chemistry

lol. I’m so gentle with these things I dont even allow different plants leaves to touch. I treat every plant like it’s my baby. I don’t tend to spray hoses at babies.

Although it does sound funny. :-)

Give it a go, gets rid of all the gunge from the inside of the husk that gets stuck to your seedling too. 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Fuck, I just skinned one 2 min ago, lemme look and I can post a short vid. I'm with MIMed on this one, just spritz them with H20 and they naturally fall off, but sometimes I get a little impatient and help them off, with my index and thumb in a pinching motion, (not too hard) but I wait for the proper moment. Spritzing first helps immensely. She'll let you know when she's almost out of the shell.

Keep in mind there's always the darwin theory and that removing the husk can cause the weak to survive, but I don't subscribe to such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom