Chobbles Endless Indoor Grow and 2012 Summer Outdoor Grow!

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Whats up Chobble! Figured I check out whats growin on your side of the world...or country rather. Your plants look beautiful, simply beautiful. I love that you have an outdoor grow, and indoor. Outdoor justs seems like heaven to me. If I could I would fill my entire back yard full of weed. Ahhhh.. one day man one day.

Either how, I have PTSD, and anxiety issues. I just got diagnosed with it about a year or two ago,but I know I had this problem since I was a kiddie. Fuckin sucks man. The thing is, is I am on zoloft 100mgs a day, my doc wanted to put me on 150 and I tried but I was so fucked up I was crying sleeping in my attic....oh lord man.. that was too much. I feel though for me the zoloft does work, it makes me feel....normal, cause I get like social anxiety "like I feel like everyones just lookin at me" feeling an as soon as I got on my meds I felt better. Now as for the depression... that hasn't really gone away, I mean it has but some days it creeps up like a fuckin bat out of hell. I hope my state will legalize it soon, doubt it but... fuck I can wish. My mother gets worried about my smoking habit. She keeps saying what are you trying to numb, like are you that depressed you need to smoke that much?? No I just love my weed. It sucks tryin to explain it to you but the best way I do it is I say its like cigs to you. Everyone think weeds like a winding down drug, to me, its my morning smoke, a bowl inbetween, every twenty mins drug. Its a cig to me. I just dont understand why people cant see it like that. I am like you I love this little plant politicians want to scrutinize..When the dumb jerks smoke them a dubbie when they get home.

Eitherway your grow looks fabulous. Love the babies. Also...I don't wanna seem like a fuckin noob...but what the hell does OG stand for.. lmao Im sittin here with my wife like.. does it mean...Obviously Gurilla, Orange Grass, Original Gangsta LMAO, everyones like I got some of that OG...hmmmmm lol...

Eitherway I have a grow log goin check it out when I get some goodies going. At the moment im doing Sour Kush, and LSD

Peace
Purps

I've been diagnosed with PTSD as well, even though its not as serious as my bi-polar. Anyways, I was on about 40 MG of Zoloft, and it made me sick. I cant imagine 100mg's must be like.

Anyways my advise is to smoke mostly sativa's, I've found that Sativa's are really good for depression and curbing social anxiety, not paranoia unfortunately sometimes. You have to pick your strain when it comes to that. Try getting some CBD Dominant stuff and take that, I've found that to be the most soothing etc when my anxiety is high.

OG means Original :P Larrys Original Kush. Atleast thats my take on it, I think there are a few like "Original Gangster" but all n all its about the same.

Also sour kush has to be sweet so Ill drop by your log ;) I havnt grown LSD and would love to see that Outdoor/Indoor?

Chobble

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

I've been diagnosed with PTSD as well, even though its not as serious as my bi-polar. Anyways, I was on about 40 MG of Zoloft, and it made me sick. I cant imagine 100mg's must be like.

Anyways my advise is to smoke mostly sativa's, I've found that Sativa's are really good for depression and curbing social anxiety, not paranoia unfortunately sometimes. You have to pick your strain when it comes to that. Try getting some CBD Dominant stuff and take that, I've found that to be the most soothing etc when my anxiety is high.

OG means Original :p Larrys Original Kush. Atleast thats my take on it, I think there are a few like "Original Gangster" but all n all its about the same.

Also sour kush has to be sweet so Ill drop by your log ;) I havnt grown LSD and would love to see that Outdoor/Indoor?

Chobble

Okay now I feel like a fuckin freak. My pyschotheripist... 'the pillwriter' wanted me on 150mg.....and you only took 40?? What the pill look like? Cause I thought I was taking a small dosage of zoloft....and she wanted me on 150......... yeah... Well like I said I was crying sleeping in my attic of the house.... not like it was dirty or anything but it was ridiculous.

Yeah it made me feel sick too, but what I tell everyone is if you get through the first month of it after that its all down hill after that. You dont have the nausea anymore, sweats or anything. However it has cause sleep apnea, sometimes I can't go to bed unless I take a klonopin or smoke... even then sometimes im still awake. Wow though... I didn't know I was taking a higher dosage.

Yeah my sour kush is getting her next leaves, my cat Maggie ate my LSD sprout... fucking bitch......hope she got high..... I already germd another one so shes starting to come through. Cant wait til I can take clones from them babies and start getting them in the flowering room.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up chobble, your a busy guy, looking good bro. who's sc is that? i got a cut a couple of years ago and its some super strawberry hazey goodness! 42o

Chobble

Chobble

Okay now I feel like a fuckin freak. My pyschotheripist... 'the pillwriter' wanted me on 150mg.....and you only took 40?? What the pill look like? Cause I thought I was taking a small dosage of zoloft....and she wanted me on 150......... yeah... Well like I said I was crying sleeping in my attic of the house.... not like it was dirty or anything but it was ridiculous.

Yeah it made me feel sick too, but what I tell everyone is if you get through the first month of it after that its all down hill after that. You dont have the nausea anymore, sweats or anything. However it has cause sleep apnea, sometimes I can't go to bed unless I take a klonopin or smoke... even then sometimes im still awake. Wow though... I didn't know I was taking a higher dosage.

Yeah my sour kush is getting her next leaves, my cat Maggie ate my LSD sprout... fucking bitch......hope she got high..... I already germd another one so shes starting to come through. Cant wait til I can take clones from them babies and start getting them in the flowering room.

Dont worry, I was on seven medications and they where only starting me on zoloft. I took 3000MG of pills a day.

1250 Lithium
1000 Depikote
and a whole lot more to the cocktail.

I took klonopin once on a stay in the funny farm, had the worst reaction to it and the craziest suicidal/anxiety attack ever. Its also an opiate.

Im much happier smoking my weed and prancing through the pot fields.

I've been hearing a lot as of late about cats getting into peoples grow tents :P My cats only get in the grow room every once in a while... They sleep amoungst the outdoor ones :D.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

whats up chobble, your a busy guy, looking good bro. who's sc is that? i got a cut a couple of years ago and its some super strawberry hazey goodness! 42o

Old Farmer friend of mine, He's been working it for years now. He passed it to me telling me that he only had a few more seasons of farming left. I love the stuff and he knew it, It's one of my pride and joys.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

DSC02817

Two of the mighty Master Kush kickin it under the T5. Thought I would upload the rest of the pictures I took today. Got some mother pics in there along with another of the MK. God do I love that smoke, Gotta get one of those out doors ;)

Chobble

DSC02814
DSC02815
DSC02816
DSC02818
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

I've got some strawberry cough bagseed that I'm mothering now. Pretty sure they will make the cut for my next run.

outwest

Chobble

Chobble

DSC02824

Working on its 4th week of flower the Strawberry cough is coming along very nicely, a lot of branched out little buds all over the place, I havnt seen a lot of strains that do it like the SC does. This pheno really loves branching, Theres going to kbe a nice yield off this early harvest
DSC02826

I'm trying the approach of tieing down the OG a little bit to get it spread out, Then let it establish itself a little more in its own way. We'll see how it goes, I have a feeling the mold will destroy it in my climate.

DSC02831

Dont forget to check out the pictures below!

Chobble

DSC02822
DSC02823
DSC02825
DSC02830
Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Admirable endless grow Chobble, you've got yourself some nice plant going.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Chobble...Im in central cali..I hear it might Hail! :mad:
U2?

Q. You are covering that SC ? to make it flower?

Chobble

Chobble

Hey Chobble...Im in central cali..I hear it might Hail! :mad:
U2?

Q. You are covering that SC ? to make it flower?

I'm on the coast so we rarely get hail. Thats horrible though good luck man! Its down to 20% rain thank god.

Im not covering the SC its just flowering all by itself! Its a beast of a strain.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy everyone,

Here with some indoor picks. Still working on filling up the flower room! I have some MK that could take a place in there or maybe some of the harliquin I just brought home :0 The strawberry cough is rocking through flower, the middle ones on week two the other guys are on week one.

DSC02834

DSC02835

DSC02836

So I brought a few harlys home with me :D They're pretty cute. They where in rockwool which kind of rubbed me the wrong way (Especially if I want to keep one as a mother, as I lost my mother).

DSC02837

Transplanted the one I'm planning on moving to flower to a 1/2 gal pot and the other two are in those cups with more soil and slits and the bottum for drainage. Then hit them with some B1 water, and they'll get some compost tea later today :D.

DSC02838

There's my foot again. Damn these genetics are fine! Look at those leaves on a sat dom! :D These things are going to be giant and they just keep gettin more leaves stacked on top of more leaves!

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

DSC02842

These are the little seedlings I was running indoors. They've been moved out since and are getting bigger ;). Just transplanted them all with a large healthy root system yesterday. I'm going to keep moving there pot sizes up with hopes of keeping growth on the up n up.

DSC02843

The Strawberry cough may be revegging. Who knows, there are some pretty solid nugs amounst all those leaves though so we'll see. I'm letting it run its course though. The plant just doesnt stop growing though and just smells great with trichomes everywhere. Cant touch a leaf without getting sticky ;)

DSC02844

Training this bad boy, who has some pre-floral action going on. Thinking about topping it a few more times, and then a few more times as long as no wierd flower pattern happens.

Theres more pictures below, Indoor update coming to you soon ;)

Chobble

DSC02841
DSC02845
DSC02846
DSC02847
DSC02848
M

ming

i like your style chobble, lots of variety and plants. that big bushy plant in your last post is great!

Top Bottom