City Cultivation Ban?

• Thread starter v1sual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hayfork wave

Hayfork wave

Keep the weed illegal, I promise u the minure it goes federally legal it will turn to shit for 90 percent of us. Yeah the common smoker may enjoy life a Lil more but the growers that have paved the way for this industry and supplied the herb for decades will be out on their ass. I really don't see any upside other then the fact that people won't be going to jail which believe me is a huge upside but the way that they are trying to legalize is Def not what we want and ineed my opinion I'd rather stay a criminal then have the art of growing herb be made into a corporate operation using the strains created by us the black market growers. I fucking hate cheap legal bullshit weed

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Keep the weed illegal, I promise u the minure it goes federally legal it will turn to shit for 90 percent of us. Yeah the common smoker may enjoy life a Lil more but the growers that have paved the way for this industry and supplied the herb for decades will be out on their ass. I really don't see any upside other then the fact that people won't be going to jail which believe me is a huge upside but the way that they are trying to legalize is Def not what we want and ineed my opinion I'd rather stay a criminal then have the art of growing herb be made into a corporate operation using the strains created by us the black market growers. I fucking hate cheap legal bullshit weed
My weed is legal and the quality is topshelf. I'll agree with one thing, it is pretty well-set.

You can post your best stuff and I'll post mine... Just saying.

I'll measure dicks with anyone in the quality department.

Last edited:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

The way things are shaping up is like this--the majority of the state is banning almost all cultivation, including personal. Anything resembling commercial is being fully banned as well in most areas, the smarter communities like Adelanto and Desert Hot Springs see the boon this will provide them and they're taking advantage of it.

So basically everyone who had a problem with Prop 215 is now getting to put the kibosh on it.

Oh, and for the people who insist that we patients have a constitutional right to grow--show me where, please. I have combed through every fucking word of 215 and all the H&S, vehicle, civil and criminal codes so affected, and there is not a single word that actually guarantees us anything except a medical use defense (in court). That's IT. What a fucking clusterfuck!
That's fucked. So what about dispensaries? Are they closing those as well? How the fuck are they gonna stay open without caregivers?

Hayfork wave

Hayfork wave

@MushinNoShin u sound so corny every post I read of urs is shit talking and or super corny and out of place. Go wash ur face and get ur mind right stop trolling. And I haven't seen any dank shit in any of ur posts and ur weed isn't federally legal which is the whole point of my thought u lame

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@MushinNoShin u sound so corny every post I read of urs is shit talking and or super corny and out of place. Go wash ur face and get ur mind right stop trolling. And I haven't seen any dank shit in any of ur posts and ur weed isn't federally legal which is the whole point of my thought u lame
I have just been seeing a lot of people say "legal weed is shit" (or something along those lines) and I disagree. I have found the opposite to be true.

From what I've seen, the best meds are legal and the blackmarket/street weed has been the lower quality.

Why do you think a state of the art facility with degree-holding professionals would be subpar to some shit grown in a garage by some dude? I just don't see the logic or the evidence behind the claims.

So I take it you don't want to take me up on that? I didn't think so ;)

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's fucked. So what about dispensaries? Are they closing those as well? How the fuck are they gonna stay open without caregivers?
Those will stay open be cause the state will take tax revenue from them. They only want to shut down the stuff they can't make money on like your home grow

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The way things are shaping up is like this--the majority of the state is banning almost all cultivation, including personal. Anything resembling commercial is being fully banned as well in most areas, the smarter communities like Adelanto and Desert Hot Springs see the boon this will provide them and they're taking advantage of it.

So basically everyone who had a problem with Prop 215 is now getting to put the kibosh on it.

Oh, and for the people who insist that we patients have a constitutional right to grow--show me where, please. I have combed through every fucking word of 215 and all the H&S, vehicle, civil and criminal codes so affected, and there is not a single word that actually guarantees us anything except a medical use defense (in court). That's IT. What a fucking clusterfuck!
I'm telling you, Sea; I really think that the majority of the currently banned cities will reverse those bans, in favor of regulation, in the not too distant future (probably after we vote).

It seems to me that they were just like "If we don't do anything, we just defer to state regulation. If we just ban it for now, we can always go back and admend it later."

(And yea, it is a pretty gnarly clusterfuck right now, lol)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is a thread about the bans that cities have adopted in Cali, correct?

So if you don't give a shit about the law and aren't going to abide by it anyways, why are you even here?

Everyone is so gung-ho about being a rebel in the blackmarket, but they want to cry about doing some time and comment in a thread regarding legality. Incase you're a little too... slow to realize, this thread kind of has (or had) a compliant undertone. (i.e. Not for retards with IQ's of under 100 to uncontrollably ejaculate your valueless thoughts in).

I'm the bad guy because I worked my ass off at a job I hated (for years) to raise capital (and delt with the humiliation and depression because I'm a man and do what I have to), invested my time and money to get a degree in Plant Sciences/Botany (maintaining a 3.8 GPA), which I gave up law-school for (which was pretty much a guranteed future for me), stay current with the laws, politics and the industry in general and did something for myself? I am SO unapologetic.

Because I'm not a criminal and actually work very hard, I'm the bad guy, right? Because I pay taxes into the sustem that benefits you, I'm the bad guy, right? Because I'm doing it legitimately, I'm the bad guy.

Because someone didn't go thru any trouble at all to get compliant and did some time (where he sat on his ass all day and lived off of OUR tax dollars), they are some sort of hero?

Then people want to talk about "sacrifices". That shit fucking disgusts me and I find it down-right insulting. So fuck you, in the bluntest, most uncouthed and rudest way possible.

That's why I wasn't even going to say anything at all. I really think I have outgrown the forums.

You ignorant fucks with your childish, uneducated, Scarface (of whom I'm sure you have a poster decorating your wall) mentality make me sick.

So that's what's been up my ass.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Note: That wasn't directed at anyone who has had something to contribute, questions or something to say that had some sort of relevance. And I don't mean to offend anyone who didn't finish school or didn't go to college, I'm well-aware a lot of you know a lot more than I do. I'm not an elitest or anything (I actually don't vote because of the electoral college and have no political affiliations).

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Like I was saying; it looks like more of a technicality than anything and appears to be going largely uninforced.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

KEEP WEED ILLEGAL? Wow, how sad is that! So you truly believe we should be jailed for herb because you want to keep your cash crop going? Sad.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dispensaries are taking the hardest hit. The VAST majority of locals don't want any kind of canna-bizness in their area, period.
Those will stay open be cause the state will take tax revenue from them. They only want to shut down the stuff they can't make money on like your home grow
Where will they be staying open? I don't think you've been following how it's been shaking out across the state very closely. I've been doing my best, but the long and the short of it is that it's a clusterfuck. There will be very few dispensaries left in California at this rate. There will be possibly four or five areas where cannabis can be legally cultivated for sale to those few dispensaries. I'm not sure where testing facilities or distribution centers will be located outside those areas that are embracing the whole MMRSA set-up.

The places that aren't fully banning all activity are usually only allowing personal cultivation and they're putting some strict rules and guidelines around that. So I'm really not sure where the state is going to get these tax monies, let alone where they're gonna be grown. People keep insisting that Big Ag is gonna take over, yet everywhere there IS Big Ag, all forms of cannabis, including cultivation, are banned, often completely and entirely.
Why do you think a state of the art facility with degree-holding professionals would be subpar to some shit grown in a garage by some dude? I just don't see the logic or the evidence behind the claims.
Me, either. I call bullshit on that claim, too. I don't know a single cash cropper who's not pushing the plant and the boundaries. I know a few who are doing things legally and are setting themselves up to participate in MMRSA, and these cats have already spent years educating themselves on things like pesticides, water usage, viticulture, all areas.
I'm telling you, Sea; I really think that the majority of the currently banned cities will reverse those bans, in favor of regulation, in the not too distant future (probably after we vote).

It seems to me that they were just like "If we don't do anything, we just defer to state regulation. If we just ban it for now, we can always go back and admend it later."

(And yea, it is a pretty gnarly clusterfuck right now, lol)
I REALLY hope you're right, especially as we're facing relocation and the areas where we're looking at have fully banned all activities. The only 'hope' I can actually make out in the distance is AUMA. And we know how pissed off that whole thing gets growers!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I say screw dispensaries also. I want my product next to the chewing gum at every local supermarket in the country. Or at least in the cigarette case off to the side, so minors can't steal it.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@MushinNoShin see u are dumb, I said that there is no legal weed right now that is federally legal. And yes I want to keep weed laws were they r. And if u wanna go pic for pic that's cool with me, and weed shouldn't put people in jail. I have sat in jail a few times over this plant and hated it but full out legalization the way they are making it is not a good idea. To take the mo ey out of the growers hands and putting it into the corporation hands. If we legalize weed just make it legal but just to possess and to grow. To have facilities that only the rich get to profit is not what we want and I'd rather sit in jail for a Lil bit again then have this plant taken from me and given to the rich. Especially cus it is us that made the plant what it is today and now we r just giving it all up to the big guns. I'll go 1st and u need to stop running ur mouth so much abut ur job and all that gay shit stop with the sob story. My pic is outdoor too I got alot more if u wanna go title for tat View attachment 578334
You know how they say a pictures is worth a thousand words?

Get that weak shit out of here, SON! And take your bullshit illegal weed with you, it's shameful.

We are clearly not on the same level.

My shit sits on the TOP-shelf.

And btw, I see you made your account on Thursday and have like 8 posts. Hey, I wouldn't want to sound like an idiot under my real account, either, lol.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Dispensaries are taking the hardest hit. The VAST majority of locals don't want any kind of canna-bizness in their area, period.

Where will they be staying open? I don't think you've been following how it's been shaking out across the state very closely. I've been doing my best, but the long and the short of it is that it's a clusterfuck. There will be very few dispensaries left in California at this rate. There will be possibly four or five areas where cannabis can be legally cultivated for sale to those few dispensaries. I'm not sure where testing facilities or distribution centers will be located outside those areas that are embracing the whole MMRSA set-up.

The places that aren't fully banning all activity are usually only allowing personal cultivation and they're putting some strict rules and guidelines around that. So I'm really not sure where the state is going to get these tax monies, let alone where they're gonna be grown. People keep insisting that Big Ag is gonna take over, yet everywhere there IS Big Ag, all forms of cannabis, including cultivation, are banned, often completely and entirely.

Me, either. I call bullshit on that claim, too. I don't know a single cash cropper who's not pushing the plant and the boundaries. I know a few who are doing things legally and are setting themselves up to participate in MMRSA, and these cats have already spent years educating themselves on things like pesticides, water usage, viticulture, all areas.

I REALLY hope you're right, especially as we're facing relocation and the areas where we're looking at have fully banned all activities. The only 'hope' I can actually make out in the distance is AUMA. And we know how pissed off that whole thing gets growers!
Do you prefer to stay up North or are you thinking about heading South? I know of a few good cities down here.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@Hayfork wave lets be real here, you're "Newenglander" (who is a New-Englander, but from Colorado, but in Cali too, apparently), right?

You guys are basically saying the same shit, with the same story and the same... way of writting.

You're not the first genius to make a fake account. I've been on the forums since before I could have a legal beer. If you want to count lurking, since before I could drive.

Also, I have pics of my first outdo run at 16 yro that blows that shit out of the water, ferreal. Step it up.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Where will they be staying open? I don't think you've been following how it's been shaking out across the state very closely. I've been doing my best, but the long and the short of it is that it's a clusterfuck. There will be very few dispensaries left in California at this rate. There will be possibly four or five areas where cannabis can be legally cultivated for sale to those few dispensaries. I'm not sure where testing facilities or distribution centers will be located outside those areas that are embracing the whole MMRSA set-up
No I do not follow how its shaking out, but I do follow history. Once they get balls deep in the door with false promises to school's and other state problems the lemmings you say want it banned will change there mind.
Then and only then the hammer will come crushing down.
With a 6 plant count on anyone weather your doc writes you a script for more or not.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You know how they say a pictures is worth a thousand words?
View attachment 578339
Get that weak shit out of here, SON! And take your bullshit illegal weed with you, it's shameful.

We are clearly not on the same level.

My shit sits on the TOP-shelf.

And btw, I see you made your account on Thursday and have like 8 posts. Hey, I wouldn't want to sound like an idiot under my real account, either, lol.
Hahaha! Round one goes to mushin lol

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

No I do not follow how its shaking out, but I do follow history. Once they get balls deep in the door with false promises to school's and other state problems the lemmings you say want it banned will change there mind.
Then and only then the hammer will come crushing down.
With a 6 plant count on anyone weather your doc writes you a script for more or not.
100% agreed. It always comes down to the money.

I think the public opinion is primarily; "They're gonna do it/are doing it, anyways. Might as well tax it. Make them pay taxes like the rest of us!"

100% agreed on the last post too ;)

Top Bottom