Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

We have 2 of each so far and might have 1 more lucky but the remaining goji was a dud. The seedlings are under 175 mh grow light. The lucky charms look great..
IMG 20131118 184725
IMG 20131118 185304
IMG 20131118 185057
IMG 20131118 184902

soserthc1

soserthc1

lucky charm # 2 is off to the lead slightly ahead of lucky charm 1 but a early bruised cotyl gives #2 the edge but way to early ......

clockworx

clockworx

lucky charm # 2 is off to the lead slightly ahead of lucky charm 1 but a early bruised cotyl gives #2 the edge but way to early ......
The lucky charms are strong, that's just the "skin" from the inside of the shell stuck on the leaf of lucky #1. The goji og seeds are weak, I'm hoping that 1 is female but who knows. I'm more interested in the lucky at this point, they have nice thick healthy stems and look promising..

clockworx

clockworx

Looking nice clock I've read a few nice things about the sour grapes.
Thanks bro, yea I love sour grapes, as a smoke and how she buds out all knobby...I got the vortex and dinafem og still going just because I had the seeds layin around....I'll show shots here and there of different things I got going to keep things fresh and my people happy, you know how I get down.;):cigar:

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I love the detail man, your on top of it.

Can I ask what kinda fish hydrolysate you use?

clockworx

clockworx

I love the detail man, your on top of it.

Can I ask what kinda fish hydrolysate you use?
AGE OLD FISH AND SEAWEED (3-3-2)
The original organic fertilizer is a blend of processed fish hydrolysates and North Atlantic sea kelp. Loaded with macro-nutrients Age Old Fish & Seaweed makes for an effective plant stress reducer, encourages root growth and is rich in carbohydrates.

I love "age old organics" . High quality and cheap !!! You can buy the whole line up for under $80 bucks and its like 6 different bottles..great deal...and their 5lb bags of dry fruit nutrient for $15 is great if your using myco, fungi love it !!
Neptune harvest also has good products if you into fish and kelp and its as fresh as you can get. The company was started by fishermen who run boats out of the largest fishing town in the northeast. Super fresh....

clockworx

clockworx

Soon we're taking bets on male and female plants....let's see who has that magic eye...

clockworx

clockworx

Here is the info for the strains (for those who don't know). I kinda try to give everything I can when doing journals, Ive always hated having to piece information together about a strain I'm interested in growing. My goal is to make it easy for people, everything they might want to know in one journal.

Bodhi Seeds - Lucky Charms

There has been such an amazing demand for more bodhiseeds that ive decided to open the seed vault and release a few of the hybrids ive been working on using my personal favorite proven males and elite females, these strains are new and are just now being tested, so im offering them up as a special limited pre release.

Bodhi Seeds breeder never thought would name a strain after a breakfast cereal... but you are truly lucky and charmed to have a sack of these jeweled funk clusters in your stash, hashy marshmellow chemy fruity funk... extreme resin and power.... and a great green treasure for herbal leprecans....

Mother: "the white" is probably the most consistantly trichome
covered plant currently out there, its rock solid, deadly potent, and has a warm tart hashy aroma...
Father: appalachia is an amazing hybrid of green crack aka cush andv jjnyc of topdawg seeds tres dawg, which is a very solid chem d bx2. This hybrid was created by h&l and is definetly a favorite for big beautiful potent fruity chemy buds of the highest order.

These seed projects were made in an organic biodynamic growing environment with the utmost care, respect, meditation, and good vibes, using the best parental selections from a small but amazing gene pool. may all your dreams come true and all your seeds sprout. many blessings b.

Genetics: the white x appalachia (green crack x tres dawg)
Flowering Time: Medium
Height: Medium
Characteristics: hashy marshmellow chemy fruity funk....

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

Last edited:
clockworx

clockworx

Bodhi Seeds Goji OG

thumb_Bodi_Seeds_Logo.jpg

Bodhi Seeds Goji OG

Over the years ive worked on various og kush projects, some
interesting plants have come through, but never the total package.
this last year ive been testing a very special og hybrid called
goji og, named after the bright red sour himalayan berry. this
hybrid has excelled indoors and out and is truly the total package,
incredible full on og aroma and taste with an undercurrent of red
berries, black cherry, hawiian punch, licorice, and alpine
strawberries.
one of the biggest yeilding ogs ive ever run that still maintain
the effect, aroma, taste, and resin content of a true og. improved
stature, no more floppy stems, or insane staking required... grows
like an indica hybrid. the few people i have let run her, are
dropping everything to pack their rooms with her. the cut i run was
found from the first round of three seeds , when i saw the
potential i ran a bunch more seeds outside to get a better look.
the cross is a combination of my snow lotus male, which is very
clear in breeding, i think thats how the magic happened, just
passing the size, power and resin over while keeping all the
qualities of the og kush. the mother is nepali og aka nepali kush,
an old og kush from grass valley that is closest in appearance to
the tahoe, the buy in for this cut in the mid 2000's was 20
grand...lol... i dont know if any cut is worth that much, but it is
a very nice og... theres two main phenos in the goji og line a big
yeilding og smelling totem pole maker of infinite delight, and a
smaller strawberry pheno that looks like a super frosty og, but has
the super narco high of the snowlotus. the big og smelling pheno
shows up about 3 times in one pack of seeds. f2'ing this line opens
up a really cool genetic treasure chest, with pure purple stemmed
snow lotus phenos, strawberry wands, and nepali og dom girls. im
really excited and proud to offer this to the community... enjoy...
and many blessings on your grows...

Last edited:
clockworx

clockworx

I'm not a big fan of advanced nutrients, I don't like the whole 20 bottle marketing scam. With that said, some of their products are good, if they don't cost a limb I dont mind trying them out....since we are going organic this time and i went lite on amendments when mixing my coco soil I'm also using this journal to test "Iguana juice bloom" & "Nirvana".....Im sure most of us find it very hard to get honest information on these products, people either seem like they work for the company or just hate it. In both cases they will say anything to sway us. We will see what's really up with them, honestly. They both seem to have impressive ingredients for organic gardening and are priced well ($20each give or take). Plus it makes things more interesting and fun. I hope everyone enjoys the show!!!!!

I would also like to let people know that I'm going to start testing other nutrients, you guys will choose what I test, and it will be done side by side style with clones and my usual ton of pics. I think that will be my next grow show!!!!!

Nutrients used this grow are:

Iguana juice bloom
Nirvana
Floralicious +
Protekt silica
Compost teas

Top Bottom