• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

IMG 20131125 042317
IMG 20131125 042544

neverbreak

neverbreak

agreed.

nice updates clockworx bro, everything is lookin real vibrant.

neverbreak

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea man lucky #2 went from 1 leaf right to 5 so you already know its going to be a huge sativa, I just hope it won't get to big or take to long. I'm def going to flower these a little early, if it gets out of control it will get the chop asap. I know people will want to see it but if I know that I can't keep it around I'm not gonna waste time and space on it. I have a huge sativa going now that I should have chopped, they just aren't indoor plants but its too far along and has a ton of bud, its killing me right now and won't make the mistake of keeping one again.....I did the same thing with a DNA lemon skunk back in the day and that bitch almost took the roof off....

Damn my old lemon skunk was done in 49 flat with large lemony buds - wish i still had her around got a couple lemon skunk mixes to go thru still thou - 1 of which has chem 104 / lemon skunk any ideas on a chem 104 ?

clockworx

clockworx

Also for people wondering how I feed and ph when using a 50/50 coco soil mix, first I really wouldn't recommend this style of growing unless you are very good at reading your plants. The coco will pull the calcium from the soil to fill its void so calmag is needed for the first few feeds. I keep the ph at 6.4 which is the high end of coco and the low end of soil availability and lime is used to achieve that during the pre-charge along with any other food your going to put in the coco. You don't want to run out of calcium when the plants are seedlings. The safest thing to do until you get the mix right is top dress the pots with dolomite lime, once a calcium issue appears it will linger for a while.

Last edited:
clockworx

clockworx

Damn my old lemon skunk was done in 49 flat with large lemony buds - wish i still had her around got a couple lemon skunk mixes to go thru still thou - 1 of which has chem 104 / lemon skunk any ideas on a chem 104 ?
I Never heard of chem104.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Never heard of chem 104 either. Sound interesting tho. Maybe seedfinder.eu will have info.
Dude, I'm with you on the sativa. I had a moonshine haze that took 76 days. It took over most of the space. But it's hard for me not to grow one. I love a jar of sat hanging around. About to run a Maui wowie soon. Could get a little outta hand. Id just give the sativa leaning charms away if anything. It's hard for me to just chop one. I don't sleep well that night...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I like the coco/soil feeding schedule. Seems right on point clock. Im doing a coco hempy right now and with the compost and humus and top dressing i feel i have to feed my PH a little different.
I've never seen any of these strains full throttle. Sometimes I can't stand the anticipation.

clockworx

clockworx

Im going to top and clone these early, label everything and see what's what fast. That way I can ditch whatever I'm not keeping without a super long veg for no reason...

clockworx

clockworx

Hey everyone, I don't know what the hell I was counting but somehow I got the days wrong for both lucky charms and goji #1......today is day 10 for those and and goji #2 is correct. I'm just gonna call everything day 10 to avoid confusion.......they came up on the 16th and today is the 26th......how I got to day 16 is beyond me ??

monkeymun

monkeymun

Can't wait to see how that LC # 2 turns out. Looking crazy at the moment.

clockworx

clockworx

Really?? Everyone likes the #2 for some reason ..........My picks are goji #1 & lucky #1........the lc #2 is already lanky and too sativa for my liking ......I think the lucky #1 is "the white" pheno, nice and indica.....I think both #1s are going to be female......

A

atomic punk

I like the LC's as never says they all look good can't wait to see these girls mature

iCultivate

iCultivate

Super healthy seedlings. How are you planning on growing them?

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom