• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

IMG 20131205 033551
IMG 20131205 033951
IMG 20131205 034123

clockworx

clockworx

that first lucky charms is lookin the bomb bro.

neverbreak
Yea bro, lucky #1 is a nice heavy indica pheno whom i hope is female. Lucky #2 is gonna end up a monster sativa or male. As for the goji og, both look super nice, #1 has less sheen to the leaves and tighter nodes ( .75in) .....#2 is bright glossy green with gray marble patterns on the leaves and nodes 1.0in apart. All the plants are strong and nice, the goji are a slower veg.... Im still calling it goji #1 & lucky #1 for female and I'm not sure with the #2's.....soon I will pull out the microscope and see who's who, another 2 weeks tops.

clockworx

clockworx

I've heard good things about this strain, but its not something I want to hunt for phenos in. I just got a few fem seeds to see what its about. Most times when I want to see if a strain has potential I will grab a few fem seeds when I'm ordering something else, this way I can grow and quickly flower the plant without wasting time. If the plant is any good I may end up buying a pack of regs, but most times its just "ok" and I move on. Here we go !!!
CHEESE

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Where did you pull them strawberry cheesecakes from? And what's your normal ordering spot? Or do you just dip around?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool man yup this is the one i was checkin out will be here n see it out fosho plants lookin lush man.
Peace

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks guys, I keep everything healthy by watching only the leaves, nothing else. I think feeding schedules are a growers worst enemy...on another note, they are just starting to show sex, a few more days and we will know the truth....also both strawberry cheesecakes popped and have went into soil.....

clockworx

clockworx

Looking good, taking off quickly - what are they being vegged under currently ?
400mh open bulb.....everything is in 3 gal pots now as of yesterday, after they show sex in the next few days and get some roots in the soil the females will be moved to the real veg area under 600mh. I will take cuts and then flower these in another 3 weeks, I don't know how big they will get and i don't want trees....I'm feeling good about both strains though, all 4 look like females right now, I'm just waiting to see hairs. The preflowers are small but through the microscope I see no signs of males, just tiny calyx on all of them.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks guys, I keep everything healthy by watching only the leaves, nothing else. I think feeding schedules are a growers worst enemy...on another note, they are just starting to show sex, a few more days and we will know the truth....also both strawberry cheesecakes popped and have went into soil.....
Awesome everythings looking super happy and healthy man nice work its funny u mention your watching the leaves i have recently gone back to this method myself and just makeing sure whatever im doing im keeping those fan leaves reaching for lamp something i think alot of peeps lose track of along the way i know i did, but getting in that groove keeping ur plants happy by keeping those fans reaching it doesnt matter what i gotta do for my plants to achieve that its that simple keep them happy they will reward ya!
Good stuff!

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm trying to get to that point, I'm just trying to learn all the symptoms and such, its hard to learn it if you don't run into the problems, which only tine in the garden can give you those skills.

Top Bottom