• Tagged users None
S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
DAMN!! Nice work man, I'll be following this one for sure

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

lookin too dam good bro (which u could never be ;))!:icon_spin: that sour looks great bro! i should be gettin a cut in a week or 2 :) hope i can make her a monster like yours bro (im already bitin off your pura vida ;)) keep doin your thing u inspire me bro!

p.s. u inspire me too gritty :) (yea i smoked some old happy shit for the wake and bake....well the aint been sleep in 2 days and bake actually lol):RastaBong:

Thanks man, this is my first run with the sd, and I love every second of it so far. Not hard at all to see how its related the 91 in the plant/leaf struction.
Lol, gettin a little overtired are we

Whoa!!!

Way to grow man. And you owe me a new keyboard. Drool drool drool.

So healthy.

Such beauties. Herb's goes back for seconds....

Lol, pick out a brand my boy, lol. Glad to hear you like em man, I gotta say, I'm proud of this room this time, a lo too hard work put into this crop.

Looking very healthy and beautiful man! Ill be watching the show :)

Thanks man, hopefully this show makes it to the end. Can't see how this one could possibly fuck up again, but who knows.
I had to give 5 star because your grows are always sooo sick and informational. Great genetics, pics, and clean set up, thanks a lot for sharing your style. Peace HDK

Haha, thanks man, always feel a little extra special seein all those stars next to the name . But seriously that does mean a lot man. I know you grow a fine flower yourself there.
Don't let yourself think the room looks like this all the time, many a state does this bitch get it.

DAMN!! Nice work man, I'll be following this one for sure

Thanks bro, I'll try and make it a worthwhile show for all of you guys.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Beautiful plants BigB...Great genetics and love the size of the plants, go big or go home.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, ya I just can't grow em small, just doesn't seem right.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
bigbuddy be doin it! killer looking setup and plants bro.....as always :) ~SMF~

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I see you added to the collection. I'm sure it's still exciting even with all the other great stuff you have. Never can have too much variety. Looking great.

You all and your SD...:smirk.....lol

Going to #7 smart pots for the big ones because it was clear the 3 gal plastic weren't large enough for these hoss daddy's.

Well congrats again on the SD. I won't be checking it out. Tired of looking at that sum bitch....lmao I wanna see all the others though. :character0113:

fred

nuttso

nuttso

I love it. :D thx for the show my friend. Lookin super healthy, like there is no better place for them. :DDDDD

southstreets

southstreets

im jealous.. all these beautiful plants under 1 roof!!! lol.. cant wait to see how these will finish for you bro..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

bigbuddy be doin it! killer looking setup and plants bro.....as always :) ~SMF~

Thanks again man, was checking out your thread earlier today and had to run out before I go tto comment, shit is lookin sick over your way. Is that ghost oh you have the ghost clone?

I see you added to the collection. I'm sure it's still exciting even with all the other great stuff you have. Never can have too much variety. Looking great.

You all and your SD...:smirk.....lol

Going to #7 smart pots for the big ones because it was clear the 3 gal plastic weren't large enough for these hoss daddy's.

Well congrats again on the SD. I won't be checking it out. Tired of looking at that sum bitch....lmao I wanna see all the others though. :character0113:

fred

Lol, no love for the D? Haha, ya its one of those braggin rights strains really. I've got plant here as far as i'm concerned are gonna blow it away, as with the 91 and 4. But that being said, i do love it either way, and smoke the shit out of it.
I've gotta pull the plants out for a couple flushes tonight, so I'll see if cant get a few shots up, lots besides that pesky sour for ya too, lol.

I love it. :D thx for the show my friend. Lookin super healthy, like there is no better place for them. :DDDDD

Thanks bro, just trying to give em what they need.

S

scrogbox

Killer spot you got over here man. Plants look happy as hell too. braggin rights strains,huh
Lmfao!!! Oh man thats a good one.. Peace

tojocam

tojocam

There's a few shots of Roc's blue haze bx blue 33days in the bloom room big b just looks the same as yours only mine runs the 56days

P5102527
P5102528
P5102552
P5102551
P5102537
P5102545
P5102549
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You can brag all you want to buddy. You deserve anything and everthing good that comes your way. I'm still not looking at it though.....:giggle.....I'm over that SD anyway.....again..... It was giving me a sour attitude...lol.....I really need to sleep so your Lav will do me better anyway...:rofl

I'm sticking around for the show. Hope all is well your way.

fred

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm a little late to the party, but ready for the show Big Buddy... :movie

Keep up the excellent job bro! Your skillz, hard work, and perseverance is apparent... :cool

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Killer spot you got over here man. Plants look happy as hell too. braggin rights strains,huh
Lmfao!!! Oh man thats a good one.. Peace

Haha, thanks man, I try and keep the thread and the plants as happy as I can.

There's a few shots of Roc's blue haze bx blue 33days in the bloom room big b just looks the same as yours only mine runs the 56days

Fuckin sick man! ROC did such a great job on these didnt he man, one of my favorite strains, power! Its got that start of a good acid buzz kick in feeling if ya dig. You sure are gonna get some major bud out that round too man, impressive!

lookin dam good bro! that frost is comin on crazy :)

The man does crazy work doesnt he, always love seein tojo post his pics.

You can brag all you want to buddy. You deserve anything and everthing good that comes your way. I'm still not looking at it though.....:giggle.....I'm over that SD anyway.....again..... It was giving me a sour attitude...lol.....I really need to sleep so your Lav will do me better anyway...:rofl

I'm sticking around for the show. Hope all is well your way.

fred

Haha, I dont actually brag about, well, can't say it hasnt happened, but ya know, lol. No being where i'm from to get herb thats flushed at all, lol, correct that, to get herb thats actually worth being called herb is very lucky, so I consider myself pretty damn privileged, and so grateful to the folks that helped me with them, true squires each and every one!
Haha, ya the lav will help with that issue man, will she ever.

I'm a little late to the party, but ready for the show Big Buddy... :movie

Keep up the excellent job bro! Your skillz, hard work, and perseverance is apparent... :cool

Thanks shady, very kind words and appreciate them very much. And my man, the doors never locked here, never too late for a party!

M

MaryJuwann

Its looking exceptionally delicious man! Keep up the work, keep it real! ;)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, seems like picture night to me, well, mourning, whatever. Things are running pretty well, little high on the nutes for a couple, not too serious, but gotta do some adjusting. I kind of tried a all at the same level this time, since there's so many related variates, most are doing fine, but some have a touch of curl.
So I guess I'll start with the ugliest thign in the room, and it is ugly. This is apparently an dog kush s1, a buddy of mine dropped off a cut to me a while back, and hes a beginner grower, so I said id run it out and let him get a proper look, not really doing that, but get a better idea than before anyway. But ya I didnt clone this, it looks kind of more diesel to me, but in a way kush, its an odd plant. But the point of showing you this terribly grown plant, is look at the fucking size of the buds at 36 days for an "og" plant!

Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 38
Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
Untitled Scanned 44
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

K, now on to something a little less ugly, though i am gonna get the ones that need work out of the way first. So heres the Original diesel, like I said before, little high on the nutes here with a few, and this is one. But not too bad, and she looks like shes gonna yield pretty good herself.

Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 29

Latest posts

Top Bottom