Colorado gathering

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Sky i believe that they are.. let me know soon so they can git there in time.. anyone who else is interested in tix to the cup, i think that a few are still here in town..

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Going to get my Mohawk touched up. Todays is a going away Bar B Que. I used a QP of PP to make the butter :) gonna be a good night :)

true grit

true grit

SH- Yeah I won't be able to stay the night, so I'm just torn on whether or not I want a ticket or not, might just roll up, roll up, kick it for a bit and head back down....

sky high

sky high

It's a damn long R/T drive for you for a day tripper, bro. 4 hours one-way....minimum. Nice as hell drive....but you'd be sick of drivin by the time you arrived back home...especially if there's any skiier traffic in either direction....

no way to swing it...huh?

s h

CBF

CBF

Supporter
sky you bringin your camper? im commin, fug it get outta the area for a bit. damn im stayin the night, be fried drivin home and ill fall out, crash lol.

Butta, me up bro, ticket would be sweet as well just to see if were first class outfit, or fakein it, lol. hell i would like a poster for sure:D

CBF

sky high

sky high

Yup bro...I spent part of the afternoon today cleaning "Further" out 'cus it was so warm....

If yer buddy isn't gonna make it/drag his rig you can count on a warm place to crash in my rig if ya want. Got a nice twin bed and a heater....

we'll stone it to the bone......

hope the weather is ANYTHING like today was....

flave...never heard baclk from ya with a contact. I'm still interested. I can give ya my cell via PM and yer bro with tix can call me direct if need be....

otherwise I'm gonna call a few ads I've found and see WTF is up.....

gonna be historic....

s h

CBF

CBF

Supporter
right on, sounds to good. if ya score any tics, and can grab a extra please do:D

im not gettin anywhere lookin for tickets. butta may be able to help:D

what ya thinkin, go sat am, or fri, sat, go home sun am?

CBF

sky high

sky high

Mornin'

Flave has us hooked. I'll be callin the guy Mon AM to give him a CC for the tix so they can be mailed up here before the event.

Thinking we should meet up Saturday AM....camp/bake it up Sat night....see WTF is goin on Sun....then home. I have no idea what to expect but since they say there is "No Medicating" in the Gant allowed....I can't fathom LOOKING AT WEED (and weed wannabees) for very long before I'm gonna need another smoke...LOL.

I'll be glad to slap a few extra tix on the CC if anyone is headin this way/wants to hook/etc. I'm sure any extras can be pawned near the door of the event should someone say they are comin and then bails out at the last minute

looked at Google Earth last night.... not a lot of options for camping...the idea of Buttermilk Lodge parking lot may be the best. All they can really do is make us move....and since the ski area closed last weekend..it should be damn DEAD...so hopefully...no biggie.

we'll figure it out! (or we'll drive around all night smoking sativas...LOL)

s h

CBF

CBF

Supporter
yeah i think the buttermilk lot will be fine. many semis and such are parked there all the time in the off season.

if they give us the boot, gotta be a BLM strip close, park on the access,lol. have some friends around the area, mostly in El Jebel, but i bet i could find us a driveway to stay the night in. have my rig, so we dont have to drive the camper all over.

sally wise have some of the Strawberry hill curein, the Phat gal, i already toked up the skinny biatch:D Chemdog D and some of the Purple Stone will travel with me.

lookin forward to the show.
CBF

sky high

sky high

My truck camper is a slide-in/pop up type. I can set up or tear down in minutes and be driving down the road. When I'm by myself I can sleep in it without poppin it up. Anywhere you can drive/park you can sleep. Heater/Fridge/freezer/stove/sink.... a twin bed and a queen bed. Small....but comfortable, dry, and warm....

gotta a variety of stuff dried here.... so we should be set. I imagine there will also be some interesting fare for purchase or trade.

no shit. Should be a fun time.....

s h

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I just got offered a ticket by my friend on facebook. I'm trying to convince my business partner to come along (and drive his car, lol). If I can't make it, I'll have Shelley hold that ticket for somebody. I'll know by Tuesday.

sky high

sky high

It'll be somethin' to tell the Grandkids about, altitude!

"I remember we went to the first one back in ott-ten and got stoned off our balls...."

Oompa Loompa weed for all!! The City of Tiny Lights is calling!

I'll be callin for some tix tomorrow AM. I know I'm gettin' 3 so far. Who else is in? (altitude ...you'll be using yers...dammit)

think of how long you've waited for such a thing to happen, folks....then tell me you aren't coming.

s h

CBF

CBF

Supporter
I'll be callin for some tix tomorrow AM. I know I'm gettin' 3 so far. Who else is in? (altitude ...you'll be using yers...dammit)

s h

you, me, my brother, those 3 are gone johnson:D

CBF

S

SweetIslandFunk

Who is all going to the Boulder Cannabis Festival this saturday?
I got my tickets. What do you know about whats going on there aside from the music.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Fuck it I'm down I think ill leave out here Friday and get there friday night.....i may not have a Comp when i get there immediately but ill find away to get back to here...Might send Altitude or or somebody to guide me in :)

sky high

sky high

It's a shame these events are being held on the same weekend...but cool that they are being held just the same.

Were you able to talk ter boss into makin' the trip to Aspen, altitude?

some kinda fun.... yup

s h

sky high

sky high

Monkeybone

Aspen and Boulder are this weekend.

There's a campout/smokeout scheduled for the weekend of May 22...

and whatever else folks wanna put together over the Summer.

s h

Top Bottom