Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newber

Plain ph it is... and its almost time to hit up the store on here and stock up on some rare goodies. Sour is my favorite, san fernando valley og was the shit when it came around, same with diesels...pure love :love2:

N

Newber

Yo what if i just go organic for last weeks? And i know i know this is in organic part but i cheated w nutes... ha thinking big bloom..and yesrerdays picture post was a bust ha minus @Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yo what if i just go organic for last weeks? And i know i know this is in organic part but i cheated w nutes... ha thinking big bloom..and yesrerdays picture post was a bust ha minus @Buzzer777
STOP messing around..If you are NOT organic, and want to try, wait til next grow..You will have no idea of how these plants will react to different stuff..
Hint:
1) Find Rope
2) Tie yourself up, eat a cookie, and untie ONLY when/if NE#NECESSARY! LMAO

Gumby trapped

N

Newber

Day six of flush, it just got its last drink of water. Ill have more patience once this little guy is done lol wasup with you guys? Hows the gardens?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Day six of flush, it just got its last drink of water. Ill have more patience once this little guy is done lol wasup with you guys? Hows the gardens?
"once this little guy is done"..
If that's a guy..One of us NEEDS GLASSES..and I already have mine.. and man..you have her on a dinner plate..are you that hungry...LOL

N

Newber

ok your right, girl! Bahah i realized after giving her water in my 4x4 with the big blue dream photo, that it was about to be sitting in nute water from the BD, so had to re rinse for safe measure and put in on my plate lol dont tell my fiancè shhh

N

Newber

I keep trying to put up a bunch of photos but it keeps saying error. So i guess words will suffice for the 4x8 and clones. My blue dream photoperiod is getting big under 800 watts leds, thats actually the little girl in front of it. The 4x8 is getting close to harvest with the autos, prob a few weeks, one is absolutely huge! Then my clones of the BD photo are under a t5 just waiting their turn in the hot seat.. maybe later ill have better luck ha

N

Newber

And does anyone else find with the flash and the lights off it says error more when posting pics?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I keep trying to put up a bunch of photos but it keeps saying error. So i guess words will suffice for the 4x8 and clones. My blue dream photoperiod is getting big under 800 watts leds, thats actually the little girl in front of it. The 4x8 is getting close to harvest with the autos, prob a few weeks, one is absolutely huge! Then my clones of the BD photo are under a t5 just waiting their turn in the hot seat.. maybe later ill have better luck ha
See, I can post Fu**** pictures (Burple)..too :cool::p:cool::p
Naw..This is a new 4x2x6 just for a breeding experiment..Will flip tonight and hope to see some "balls" in a few weeks..If this works ok, some very interesting crosses will be possible (I grow enough different strains to keep it interesting).
2 22 18 CS clones

Latest posts

Top Bottom