Competition Grow Off - Get Your Entries In Now!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

So I guess I will just have six plants in 12 oz cups and as soon as they show sex I will pick one female (if I end up with more then one). And Use her ..
STR8

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing, all the same strain of course, and enter 1 girl..
I too don't have any Feminized AF beans..

And keep in mind people, Auto Flowering strains finish in about 70 days from seed.. so if you grow a regular photo period and veg 2wks, your looking at 12wks overall and you may fall outside the time limit..
And NO Cuttings, this is a "From Seed Contest Only" .

Seraphim I love the FUN category and it will be a blast to see what people come up with. should be a lot of fun..
I've got 18 Auto's to choose from and haven't had a chance to test many of them.. who to choose..? HHmmmmm. time to do some research eh?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Who has the fastest shipshipping

That's what I was wondering also.. I might have to order something different. All I have are the (Hosts of the challenge )seeds from Seraphim right now, so that might be alittle biases.
So I'm checking True North seed bank.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope its not against the tos but anyone up for a bean swap

indicabush

indicabush

Hey hey @indicabush .nI have just seen your bean list ,and noticed some Autos. Was wondering if you'd be interested in this challenge/ competition? It's a Auto in a 12oz cup challenge.
STR8

Yes I saw that 500ml competition and the first thing that came to mind is why couldn't it be in January.
Right now both tents are working to capacity and nothing is coming out till the end of December. I have 6 T-Rex in one and 6 Black Dragon in the other; topped and LST'd fighting for light. I'll be posting pic's soon to one of the forums. Thanks for the thought and I'll be watching the competition as it progresses.
By the way what Autoflower will you be entering?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes I saw that 500ml competition and the first thing that came to mind is why couldn't it be in January.
Right now both tents are working to capacity and nothing is coming out till the end of December. I have 6 T-Rex in one and 6 Black Dragon in the other; topped and LST'd fighting for light. I'll be posting pic's soon to one of the forums. Thanks for the thought and I'll be watching the competition as it progresses.
By the way what Autoflower will you be entering?

Sorry to hear that your full. Never thought I'd say that..
I'm not sure ,I might order something new real quick,or run one of Seraphims strains..
So that would come down to either Scouser or a surprise. I have three seeds left from a lucky dip pack,(that could contain anything he has worked ) .
But I've been looking for something with a Sour Diesel/ or a cross.
I'm still searching before the time is up..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @gravekat303 I wish I had something I could swap with you..
All of what I have is old stock and might not sprout ,also not Fem'd.
I am looking at True North seed bank right now..
STR8

indicabush

indicabush

@str8smokn ...I see your thinking about True North. You may like Auto Blue Mystic although I'm not sure how well it may work in a 500ml cup.

If I was going to participate it would be Grass-O-Matic; short stocky and works well in a cup that size.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn ...I see your thinking about True North. You may like Auto Blue Mystic although I'm not sure how well it may work in a 500ml cup.

If I was going to participate it would be Grass-O-Matic; short stocky and works well in a cup that size.

I would like something a little different then kush.. So I'm looking hard ,don't really want anything that's been crossed with any low Ryder though.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey hey @indicabush .nI have just seen your bean list ,and noticed some Autos. Was wondering if you'd be interested in this challenge/ competition? It's a Auto in a 12oz cup challenge.
STR8
Yo, did you say an auto in a cup.. if I do I would grow ak47 auto or another kush van stitch. They are small

str8smokn

str8smokn

I haven't been by yet today, I thought I was following but it doesn't alert me.. So I will be by in a bit..
STR8

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing, all the same strain of course, and enter 1 girl..
I too don't have any Feminized AF beans..

And keep in mind people, Auto Flowering strains finish in about 70 days from seed.. so if you grow a regular photo period and veg 2wks, your looking at 12wks overall and you may fall outside the time limit..
And NO Cuttings, this is a "From Seed Contest Only" .

Seraphim I love the FUN category and it will be a blast to see what people come up with. should be a lot of fun..
I've got 18 Auto's to choose from and haven't had a chance to test many of them.. who to choose..? HHmmmmm. time to do some research eh?
When do the normal auto flowers start to flower, is it around week 5-6????

Grow4me

Grow4me

I'd like to give it a shot! I don't have seeds, or access to seeds. I'd love the beans and give them lots of love. Happy to post their progress and play along. I'm not in a good state, but if you can send the beans I'll do my best Jack and the Beanstalk magic!

Top Bottom