Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

@Dogsnova like i stated someones misfortunes can become your fortunes karma deals itself in very strange ways bad vibes bad femal to male.ratio i guess good vibes and karma gives you a great female to male ratio. I know more femalea is a more of a chance at something special but how many great clone onlys have come from a accident a hermie in the bunch and out of those seeds something like diesle comes about that guy probably.wasnt saying fuck Chemdog and fuck sensi for his shit ass genes he was saying fuck yeah Chemdog and sensi seeds dnl or whatever it is mass super skunk dnl made a hell of bad seeded crop something special. It takes 1 female not 10 just one special plant wether male female or a accidental herm to change the.game. speculation on og's tk and the theory on all others being s1's very possible some of those elites couldve been 1 nanner in a group of tk and you got ghost or sfv or whatever. This has gotten kinda crazy and i had a lot to say i wont take back what i said because i stand for what i say but i will say my point is this these breeders arent dealing with 20 beans there dealing with 1000's and its possible by the stars being outa wack to get 10 for 10 males or 10 for 10 females "its not what you get its what you can do with what you got" ive seen wayne kill it with his pics on every strain he grows and ive seen some of the same strains grown by others look so so. Tk, ghost,sfv, chem cookie, his tk looks fucking incredible his everything looks incredible but i bet if you ask wayne is every seed he gets a keeper hell say no hell say fuck i tossed 5 males outa the last pack but i kept 1 male he had something special his clone onlys perfect example.very few have made the tk look as amazing.as.him is it the cuts fault or guy who givea me the same tk if mine comes out nice but.nothing close to waynes nope its mine for failing to dial in the special lady its my job to learn its my job to listen not anyone elses, @wayne i dont know you and i hope in no way shape or form i have offended you in anyway i used you as the status bar of what excellence is in dialing in clone onlys as well as pheno hunting its my way of saying i cant expect for my grow to turn out as good as yours and i or anyone cant expect 50/50 ratio woth regular seeds its not the way the universe works sometimes the right cards are dealt sometimes you get a bad hand give up nope not when theres a royal flush in the deck and its me and the dealer i keep trying but never bash the dealer <---little vegas humor folks. Sorry loompa and farm family for my irate ramblings today im just huge on the respect aspect that cannabis culture is losing these days to many fingers pointing amd not enough looking in the mirror. @wayne again man you make me strive to grow something that looks half as good as you have

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks girl for finally saying this in public, it's been eating at me for awhile now. You are great and didn't deserve what happened, glad it's out in the open.
Respect
VERMONTSKUNK
Hey asshole ...done with your nasty mouth ....threatening me with a hollopoint bullet ? after I helped u ...who is the wack job....It's time u were banned ...dick head ...goes for your winny ass wife also...beggers always ...playing the disabled card ...there are alot of great veterans on this site and don't classify yourself like them ...get some help @Seamaiden and @logic this guy is a menace Sorry @loompa and @Oom pah pah for saying this in your thread
.but was a long time coming M.. This is exactly why i saved all are conversation dumbass

Tnelz

Tnelz

W
VERMONTSKUNK
Hey asshole ...done with your nasty mouth ....threatening me with a hollopoint bullet ? after I helped u ...who is the wack job....It's time u were banned ...dick head ...goes for your winny ass wife also...beggers always ...playing the disabled card ...there are alot of great veterans on this site and don't classify yourself like them ...get some help @Seamaiden and @logic this guy is a menace Sorry @loompa and @Oom pah pah for saying this in your thread
.but was a long time coming M.. This is exactly why i saved all are conversation dumbass
Was waiting for that. Glad u put it put there! Respect medusa!

Power OG

Power OG

Couldn't agree more @caregiverken. This forum is such a great place that I believe that's physical threats, on a member or even a members child ,should be banned immediately. We support our community we need to all support each other because thats what makes us & this place special and unlike any other sites.
Positive Vibes & Respect
P-OG
Agreed!

we can't let people like this ruin our forum

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've tried to go back and clean the thread up, but I'm sure I've missed a few posts. If there are more that need cleaning up, feel free to either link me or to simplify things, just hit the report button.

To be clear, we do not tolerate this kind of behavior here. Ever.

Power OG

Power OG

I caught momma kissing Santa Claus under the mistle toe last night.. Oh Santa baby, put a present under the tree, for me and hurry down the chimney tonight. There y'all go I'm singing who's with me!
Positive Vibes & Respect

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
And respect to 2 very generous farmers loompa and Oom pah pah They went above and beyond and were shit on by this guy. Let's show some dank and make there Christmas Would be priceless. Foo dog

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I caught momma kissing Santa Claus under the mistle toe last night.. Oh Santa baby, put a present under the tree, for me and hurry down the chimney tonight. There y'all go I'm singing who's with me!
Positive Vibes & Respect
Loving some misleading toe. Was gonna edit this but to funny when your phone corrects u. Lol

dogznova

dogznova

I def went a little 'far red' heavy on this run towards the end of flowering.. It pulled up the tops of the flowers a bit. All good tho, the flowering structure is not as responsive to far red as I would like but the trichomes still respond quite nicely to the far red saturation and that's all that counts. Even tho the tops pulled up a bit.. The flowers are still rock hard for sure.

The bx2 is a good 'Far Red' study fo sure.. Quite interesting.

The next run I think I'm gonna run a heavy 660nm flowering spectrum and see what comes of it. Would'nt surprise me one bit if this bx2 strain is totally opposite of most all other strains out there.. lol

Yeti love

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@loompa hats off to ya this Xmas, as you produced some fire. Just smoked some Yeti F3> my C cut, and she is some flame. I'm keeping this girl for sure.

happy holidaze you and to the fellow Loompa fans:D

Yeti #C >kinda blurry but you get the point, this one is definitely a worthy OG dominant girl that surprised me after me abusing her. Next round she's getting put on the pedestal that she deserves

IMG 9096
IMG 9097
IMG 9099

Power OG

Power OG

@loompa hats off to ya this Xmas, as you produced some fire. Just smoked some Yeti F3> my C cut, and she is some flame. I'm keeping this girl for sure.

happy holidaze you and to the fellow Loompa fans:D

Yeti #C >kinda blurry but you get the point, this one is definitely a worthy OG dominant girl that surprised me after me abusing her. Next round she's getting put on the pedestal that she deserves

View attachment 469811 View attachment 469812 View attachment 469813
Frost on frost on Frost. Love them Yeti 's what's the flavor on her. And is she packing that skull crushing buzz? Excellent work bro.
Positive Vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom