Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Police Director labels officer’s comments an “embarrassment”
Infowars.comPaul Joseph WatsonAugust 7, 2014

A New Jersey police officer who caused outrage after being caught on video claiming he didn’t have to follow the Constitution because Obama had “decimated” the bill of rights has resigned.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/we...tion-cop-resigns-outrage/#UEt5c8ADh8qWijde.99

As we reported yesterday in a story that was linked on the Drudge Report before going viral, Helmetta Police Officer Richard Recine responded to resident Steve Wronko’s complaint about corruption at a local animal shelter and violations of his first and fourth amendment rights by remarking, “Obama just decimated the freakin’ Constitution, so I don’t give a damn. If he doesn’t follow the Constitution, we don’t have to.”

The outburst prompted a huge backlash, with the video receiving over 220,000 views and hundreds of irate comments.

Despite initially being the subject of an internal affairs investigation, Recine offered his resignation on Thursday morning, likely as a result of the heated online response.

Police Director Robert Manney immediately accepted Recine’s resignation, labeling his behavior an “embarrassment,” “uncalled for” and “unprofessional.” It is not clear whether Recine will also step down from the Board of Fire Commissioners of District 2 in Piscataway, which is an elected position.

However, Manney defended Recine and other officers’ actions in ejecting Wronko for taking pictures inside the borough’s Municipal Building.

“He was in our building and he got some of our employees upset,” said Manney. “They were worried because they’ve seen him before lurking around. In my opinion he was looking for an issue.”

Wronko subsequently uploaded a full version of the encounter with Recine and the other officers. During the clip, Recine suggests that Wronko could be a terrorist with a bomb simply because he is filming inside of a public building.

“Recine worked as a part-time special police officer, earning an hourly wage while collecting a $79,000 annual pension for his retirement as a police officer from Franklin in 2006,”

symbiote420

symbiote420

Cops, Crips or Bloods, what's the difference?

The police are actuually the biggest gang in any major city, the difference is they're "above the law" and the others aren't!! I don't know too many people save those that need one at the time who aren't intimidated by them ....aren't they supposed to serve & protect? Maybe if their pensions were taken away from them instead of the taxpayer's paying the bill for their assaults/abuse, maybe then it'll stop or IA gets off their ass but until then try your best not to have any run-ins.

Hell if I could run up a couple million dollars tab and flip the charges to the next man I'd have an island, private plane, yacht, definitely a farm with the a few acres set aside ;), and probably the most sophisticated stealth indoor grow with 15+' monsters on my basement regulation sized basketball court lol sky's the limit!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I couldnt find the news clip video. The cops said the kid ran into the butt of his gun. wtf
Sad thing when they have a division that's specifically to punish those who hurt children....
Our economy is war dependant we don't only train foreign future opponents we dont only arm foreign future enemies, we don't only go to war with foreigners, we do all of the above to our own people, our own children.
We have been fighting the second civil war Goerge Washington predicted. It's cops versus civilians....
It appears the only chance we have is in the court rooms . It appears in most cases that is conflict of interest. But I know judges are trying to make a change and holding some police forces accountable, even changing policies, it just isn't happening fast enough or often enough.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Everyday something new.:(

Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police
AP / HuffPost
Posted: 08/09/2014 11:46 pm EDT Updated: 08/10/2014 12:59 am EDT
Print Article
n-TAMMIE-HOLLAND-large570.jpg

Following the shooting of 18-year-old man by a police officer in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, an outraged community gathered to demand answers. Michael Brown, a black teen and recent high school graduate, was shot dead in the city north of St. Louis on Saturday. The victim's grandmother said she found her grandson's body in the street, shortly after seeing him walking near her home, the Associated Press reports. A spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department confirmed that a Ferguson police officer shot the man, but provided no further details on why the shooting occurred. Witnesses said that Brown was unarmed, KMOV reports.

A crowd quickly gathered at the scene, as did 100 police cars from 15 departments, according to KSDK. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that protesters came face-to-face with police at the site of the shooting, raising their arms and saying "Please don't shoot me." A dumpster was reportedly lit on fire. As tempers cooled, mourners participated in a prayer circle and vigil.

A man identified as the victim's stepfather held a sign that said, "Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!" Lesley McSpadden, a woman the Post-Dispatch identifies as the victim's mother said, "I know they killed my son," and, "This was wrong and it was cold-hearted."

Images of the crime scene and following demonstrations were posted to social media.

More from the Associated Press:

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Desiree Harris saw her grandson running near her home Tuesday afternoon when she passed him in her car. Minutes later, she found his body on the street — fatally shot by a police officer.
The shooting of the black teenager, a recent high school graduate, sent hundreds of angry residents out of their apartments in the predominantly black St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in a confrontation with police that lasted several hours. They shouted obscenities and some threats, such as "kill the police," but there were no reports of additional injuries.
Harris said she was expecting her 18-year-old grandson, Michael Brown, to visit her that afternoon and discovered him dead after she heard the commotion outside the apartment complex.
"He was running this way," she said. "When I got up there, my grandson was lying on the pavement. I asked the police what happened. They didn't tell me nothing."
Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, told an acquaintance the shooting was "wrong and it was cold-hearted," the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. According to the newspaper, Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, held a sign that read: "Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!"
A spokesman with the St. Louis County Police Department, which is investigating the shooting at the request of the local department, confirmed a Ferguson police officer shot the man. The spokesman didn't give the reason for the shooting.
John Gaskin, a member of the St. Louis County NAACP, said the FBI should get involved "to protect the integrity of the investigation." He alluded to the 2012 racially-charged shooting of a 17-year-old high school student by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was subsequently acquitted of murder charges, as well as the death of a New York man from a police chokehold after he was confronted for selling individual cigarettes on the street.
"With the recent events of a young man killed by the police in New York City and with Trayvon Martin and with all the other African-American young men that have been killed by police officers ... this is a dire concern to the NAACP, especially our local organization," Gaskin said.
Gaskin said officials in the organization spoke with St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, who told them teenager had been shot twice.
By early Saturday night, dozens of police cars remained parked near the shooting scene as mourners left votive candles, rose petals, a large stuffed animal and other remembrances at a makeshift memorial in the middle of the street. At the height of the post-shooting tensions, police at the scene called for about 60 other police units to respond to the area in Ferguson, a city of about 21,000 residents, about two-thirds of whom are black.
Harris said her grandson had recently graduated high school and was looking forward to the future, including possibly attending college.
"My grandson never even got into a fight," she said. "He was just looking forward to getting on with his life. He was on his way."
Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson told the Post-Dispatch that the officer involved has been placed on paid administrative leave.
"We are hoping for calm and for people to give us a chance to conduct a thorough investigation," Jackson said.
Gaskin said the angry crowd was reacting to a "trauma."
"Anytime you have this type of event that's taken place, emotions are going to run high," he said. "But for 600 people to gather around an area to see where a man is lying in the street, that means something happened that should have not happened."
___
Associated Press writer Maria Sudekum contributed from Kansas City, Missouri.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cops are cool unless they hate people who look like me......I wonder if their military training involves dehumanizing the opponent .....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
LAPD Kill Unarmed Man Who Was Reportedly Laying on Ground When Shot
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/un...tedly-laying-ground-shot/#wYGTcrEILCCeLyOa.99

24-year-old Ezell Ford was shot and killed by police on the night of August 11th in South Los Angeles. Ford was stopped by police around 8:20 p.m, because there was a shooting in the area and Ford just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

According to a statement made by the Police Department, during the course of the stop “a struggle ensued” and police opened fire. Ford was badly injured, and was taken to a local hospital where he later died.

The police have not yet commented on the details of the incident, but the mother of Mr. Ford said that her son was lying on the ground and complying with the officers’ commands when he was shot. She also said that police refused to let her know where her son was hospitalized.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/un...tedly-laying-ground-shot/#wYGTcrEILCCeLyOa.99
Ezell Ford is the 531st innocent person killed by law enforcement officers in LA since 2000.

This shooting comes in the aftermath of the police shooting of an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, which has sparked outrage across the country.

There has been a protest announced for Sunday, August 17 at 3:00pm. The specific location of the protest is to be announced, but more information can be found on the Facebook event page.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War
By Matt Agorist on December 12, 2013

The increase in police brutality in this country is a frightening reality. In the last decade alone the number of people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war,4489.

What went wrong? In the 19070’s SWAT teams were estimated to be used just a few hundred times per year, now we are looking at over 40,000 military style “knock and announce” police raids a year.

The police presence in this country is being turned into a military with a clearly defined enemy, anyone who questions the establishment.

If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17. You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist. And you are 29 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a terrorist!

A hard hitting mini film by film maker Charles Shaw, properly titled RELEASE US, highlights the riveting and horrid reality of America’s thin blue line.

From the film:

500 innocent Americans are murdered by police every year (USDOJ). 5,000 since 9/11, equal to the number of US soldiers lost in Iraq.

In 1994 the US Government passed a law authorizing the Pentagon to donate surplus Cold War era military equipment to local police departments.

In the 20 years since, weaponry designed for use on a foreign battlefield, has been handed over for use on American streets…against American citizens.

The “War on Drugs” and the “War on Terror” replaced the Cold War with billions in funding and dozens of laws geared towards this new “war” against its own citizens.

This militarization of the police force has created what is being called an “epidemic of police brutality” sweeping the nation.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/am...mericans-killed-iraq-war/#5MHCJqG3EcWmP40k.99

SpiderK

SpiderK

We are Anonymous.

These files compiled in this video contains audio of St. Louis police dispatch from the date of August 9th 2014, the day Mike Brown was murdered by a Ferguson PD officer. We have released these tapes to the public so as they are able to get a sense of the atmosphere the moments before and the hours after Mike Brown was shot.

37:32 all cars alert to the scene

27:40 do you want more cars?
29:39 canines en route. still expediting cars
37:32 all cars alert to the scene

27:00 2 more cars
27:14, the crowd is starting to get bad (this is between 12:35am and 1:05am)
27:40 do you want more cars?

23:50 requesting more cars. and tactical cars
25:06 ferguson has canine on scene, do you still want yours?

23:50 requesting more cars. and tactical cars

20:38, car enroute to ferguson
21:55 requesting more cars
22:19 please advise. they are asking other radios too

12:01, the info came from the news. ferguson pd didn't call it in
13:12, accident of not?
15:24 did you arrive?

11:20 officer involved shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom