• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

.... lol ....

a speech how hes entering iraq for the third time ( as a country ). so they found a mobile chemical lab or more oil somewhere ....

& a maybe a foot stomp & a mention of change ..... then he'll hit the golf coarse like all the other gangster who have held that office lately.

yawn ....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- Thomas Jefferson

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
SWAT Raids Bingo Game At Nursing Home Leaving 7 Injured, 1 Dead
Aug 01, 2014

A Special Weapons and Tactics unit raided an illegal bingo game at Pleasant Place Nursing Home in Glendale, AZ yesterday, killing one and injuring seven.

The night’s winner, Cynthia Wellington, was collecting her winnings when a dozen SWAT members, armed with assault rifles, rushed the room and demanded to see everyone’s identification.

Seniors who could not produce an identification card were ordered to the floor and zip tied. “A man in his 90s with a wheelchair is not going to have his drivers license on him,” said a nurse on the scene.

Any for-profit games are considered gambling in the state of Arizona and must be registered to the state. However, Nurse Jackie Thompson told reporters the top prize was five dollars and the seniors are “always more interested in the carrot cake that is served.”

“I never imagined I’d ever see dozens of elderly hogtied on the ground,” Thompson said. “Many didn’t even know where they were. I couldn’t stop crying, I just wanted to see what happened to Vinny.”

Vincent Cullen, who served in the Navy for 44 years, had a heart attack during the military-style operation when eight armored Suburbans, two M4A4 tanks, and a Blackhawk helicopter blocked the driveway entrance, not allowing emergency medical technicians access to the 86-year-old grandfather.

Cullen’s son, Jacob, was en route to take his father out to Applebee's, which they did every week after bingo night.

“He loved bingo and he loved Applebee's,” Cullen said. “Now he’s with the Lord, eating those baby-back ribs in heaven.”

A black and white case

Two out of three deaths in the Pleasant View assault were African-American residents. Human rights groups are demanding an explanation as to why the only two minority residents in the Phoenix nursing home suffered the worst outcome.
Police Chief Joe Arpaio told reporters, “We figured the black people were the ring leaders of the illegal bingo operation. In my experience, that tends to be the case.

“We don’t care if it was a five dollar game or a fifty dollar game. It’s illegal and it’s my job to stop them as quickly as possible without getting any of our officers hurt. Luckily, we were successful. Any civilian casualties is part of the game.”

Arpaio defended the use of excessive force when speaking to the survivors. “If the taxpayers are paying for our military equipment, then we will use these awesome toys. A police state makes you and your family safer.

“So, let this be a warning to nursing homes across the country: you bet on bingo, you’re betting with your life.”

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

LA sheriffs beat this mentally handicapped man for 25 minutes AFTER he was in cuffs!
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ty-Beating-of-Mentally-Ill-Man-271157921.html
Unbeleivable what they did to him and LA sheriffs dept is covering it all up,not even a mention of them using batons and tasers on him to the point of ripping his skin off in their report and it was AFTER he was cuffed already!This guy only weighed 104 pounds and 3 deputies beat the shit out of him,thats like beating a kid or a small woman.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Yeah, they threw this one out there too, among others...

Kanye Sues Weird Al For Not Parodying His Music

Kanye West has sued Weird Al Yankovic for not parodying his music.
In a suit filed this morning in a Los Angeles Superior Court, West seeks $20 million, claiming “severe mental distress” after not being parodied on Yankovic’s latest album, Mandatory Fun.

West claims the omission from Yankovic’s album has caused him to “barely find the strength and focus to work on his genius music.”...

G

GP73LPC

We are all under domestic attack!!! White, black, yellow, etc., why do you think they really needed the Patriot Act signed? The biggest threat comes from within!

George Bush is a fucking prick for signing the patriot act and creating the department of homeland security..

He's a fucking traitor in my eyes and he is wanted for war crimes at The Hague, along with Cheney and Rumsfeld...

Dont even get me started on congress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom