• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

That vid rocks. Fuckin-A.

Notice how the pigs would not say that they were public servants. That is because they are not. They are hired nazi goons and gang members.

Notice the stupidass questions the pig asks, "ID please?" and "have you ever been treated for mental illness?"

Also notice their stance and body language. It's all taught in their lame schooling process. It projects INTIMIDATION.

One word of advice. Never ever videotape or encounter pigs alone. I've been in these types of situations before. One time after refusing to talk to the bastards they pulled a taser on me, threw me in jail, impounded my dog and never gave me a phone call nor did they ever tell me what I was charged with. Three hours later they released me...charged me with harassment and resisting arrest. I refused to pay the fuckers and faced a $10,000 fine and/or one year in jail if found guilty. I took them to court in front of a 7 man jury and won the case. I represented myself as my own lawyer and kicked their asses. I made them look like dumbasses to the jury. I should have sued the mutha fuckers. Even their prosecutor was impressed with my presentation. But she was a dumb bitch anyway and had no idea I would come into the courtroom so well-prepared, sharp as a tack and dying to kick some ass.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

That vid rocks. Fuckin-A.

Notice how the pigs would not say that they were public servants. That is because they are not. They are hired nazi goons and gang members.

Notice the stupidass questions the pig asks, "ID please?" and "have you ever been treated for mental illness?"

Also notice their stance and body language. It's all taught in their lame schooling process. It projects INTIMIDATION.

They "Are" public employees and the "Intimidation" is used to Oppress the people but in my opinion there is nobody but ourselves to blame for not "Growin' A Pair" & holding them accountable as you and the person in the video did.

We are allowing this behavior through lack of accountability just as we allow our government to Bend us all Over & Take it Deep, Lie to Us, Steal from Us and Manipulate Us all like Fuckin' Sheep or Cattle or some other docile animal of the sort.

I always here the thing... That it doesn't matter if we vote but the bottom line is... Have you ever paid attention to how few the number of us that actually do? How Un-Educated some of them are? And the fact that the only thing that still puts them (public employees) in or takes them out of the position of Power or Intimidation is still that one little vote??? No matter how hard they try to steel or rights they still have to be elected to Fuck Us. People really need to Wake the Fuck Up and be active in that which controls our lives instead of moaning like A cheap whore about it on Social Media. Such A waste of words there, with even less action from them words and the big joke is it gives people the sense that they are doing something when all they are doing is remaining docile...

Action gets things done, Talkin' / Arguing / Politicking about problems and issues that effect us just burns time while those in the position of political power or authority remain right where they want to be...

Last edited:
dabs4life

dabs4life

i gotta joke for yall... whatta you do when your cousin who knows you becomes a police officer?

answer... move the fuck to a med state pronto... true story smh ...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i gotta joke for yall... whatta you do when your cousin who knows you becomes a police officer?

answer... move the fuck to a med state pronto... true story smh ...

Now thats just fucked up!

dabs4life

dabs4life

yep. fml. side note. fuck the police for the most part. anyone locking any one up for herb is the fuckin criminal. joe rogan is the man.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya on all of the above but is it not scary how it goes from hey your breaking the law to , die you fucking criminals .....My wife says a sharpshooter can take out tires safely but I'm just disturbed how twisted This instant judgement and punishment on the spot is ......just skip all the innocent til proven guilty shit cops act like there the judge jury and executioner

md1010

md1010

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty . . . And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson.

dabs4life

dabs4life

i hope very soon personal recorders are required for every person whose job it is to be able to use deadly force. 5 year olds have phones that can do it nowadays, they get the police supped up cars and now apc's, on board computers linked up, communications equipment on person, uniforms for all types of shit, helicopters, IR cams, and no one can get them the clip cams?

thats what needs to be done and stuff would improve overnight. its slowly starting in some places mostly due to prior incidents and the cities being tired of footing the bill everytime the cops taze a retarded kid or beat the shit out of someone wrongly at the least.

im hoping and praying it becomes an insurance thing not unlike driving prolly will be in a few decades so that thing is on them or they basically tampered with it to not have foootage.the city courts will end up going after the police with more frequency than ever id think. some ppl are really good at being dick heads when their bosses or families cannot see them.

this would change that. ppl are usually shocked when they get to know how most police are treating ppl.

dabs4life

dabs4life

heard over the ap that the first autopsy on michael brown was done with two more to go. but no gun powder present on the body and two head shots with four to his arms i think.

why this cop isnt in jail tonight after results like that is crazy. basically blew the dudes head off in front of witnesses and the evidence is supportive of their accounts.

i heard a few interviews with the familys lawyer who was the same lawyer for the martins and he sounded sure that this was going to be even worse when the results came out and im thinking so. martial law isnt the answer.

i wonder how long he makes it in jail before someone figures out how to get to him and plays square goes into the circle with him.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

i hope very soon personal recorders are required for every person whose job it is to be able to use deadly force. 5 year olds have phones that can do it nowadays, they get the police supped up cars and now apc's, on board computers linked up, communications equipment on person, uniforms for all types of shit, helicopters, IR cams, and no one can get them the clip cams?

thats what needs to be done and stuff would improve overnight. its slowly starting in some places mostly due to prior incidents and the cities being tired of footing the bill everytime the cops taze a retarded kid or beat the shit out of someone wrongly at the least.

im hoping and praying it becomes an insurance thing not unlike driving prolly will be in a few decades so that thing is on them or they basically tampered with it to not have foootage.the city courts will end up going after the police with more frequency than ever id think. some ppl are really good at being dick heads when their bosses or families cannot see them.

this would change that. ppl are usually shocked when they get to know how most police are treating ppl.

I know i link this study alot but its just amazing to me what happens when you FORCE police officers to wear body cameras,87.5% decrease in complaints against officers and 59% decrease in officer use of force,WTF why isnt every cop in the country wearing these?http://www.taserbranding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/rialto_case_study.pdf
The cops and their unions are fighting this like a mofo though,wonder why?

symbiote420

symbiote420

No curfew + the National Guard equals a recipe for disaster!! Funny how the Ferguson PD has started the smear campaign against Mike Brown ......with this level of covering up going on I can no longer be amazed by what will transpire next!!

Alot of hate groups have gathered in Ferguson, MO giving the people there a bad rap too, just thought that should be put out there!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
lol That Vehicle would serve better in detroit...stopped at a red light... woop CAR JACK BITCH! :P

Anyone wanna take a joy ride?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness id like to see obama do something drastic and change the way military has more less turned our police into the national fucking guard.

Americas police force should not be used as the militarys dumping ground for used equipment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom