• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

infuckingsane.
Dude with the camera was like fuck this shit I'm not staying here to get hemmed up....
Common denominator I think is Whoever controls the police don't want people who stand up for themselves out free on the streets they need us herded up so it's easy for them to "serve (what) and protect (who)" private for profit modern day slavery concentration camps

Something tells me the revolution needs to begin with inmates families ...recedivism is dropping but is still in the upper 70%
No-one is going to help us but ourselves wake the fuck up before you die and stand up atleast for the women and children

K

kolah

Tupac was awesome...he wouldn't sell out his soul like all the others so he became another Illuminati victim. First they discreditied him with falsities (lies, etc,) and jailed him, then when that didn't work they had him killed. That's how they work. They did the same to Michael Jackson...and a shitload of others.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

In 1925 Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled. In it he claimed a letter existed written by American Albert Pike (died 1891)

Albert Pike - August 15, 1871

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

Last edited:
M

Max Stone

Exactly there is no deterrent! They need to be held to a higher standard period. I choke someone out I get a felony they do it they lose vacation time? Really? Fucking facebook I see too much of this shit....

they get vacation time bro...they always are on admin leave with pay...free vacation.

They are not accountable for their actions now...however there will come a time when they will pay dearly...

SpiderK

SpiderK

US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel talks about the "imminent threat" ISIS poses to the US and the World.. .and pulls no punches in his total fearmongery..."ISIL poses a threat greater than 9/11. ISIL is as sophisticated and well funded as any group we have seen. They're beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology with a sophisticated strategic and tactical military prowess and they're tremendously well-funded. This is way beyond anything we have seen.

G

GP73LPC

US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel talks about the "imminent threat" ISIS poses to the US and the World.. .and pulls no punches in his total fearmongery..."ISIL poses a threat greater than 9/11. ISIL is as sophisticated and well funded as any group we have seen. They're beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology with a sophisticated strategic and tactical military prowess and they're tremendously well-funded. This is way beyond anything we have seen.

Don't fear terrorists on the other side of the world, fear your government and law enforcement in our backyard... ;)

Reaper

Reaper

It's not "FearMongery" when it's true... ISIS is far ahead of anything ever seen before and I could spell it out in detail but it's "Off Topic" so I'll just leave it at this from CNN...
"The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant" :woot:

Not so shabby for "Jayvee"... Right? ;)

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Damn they have to empty their clips on homie for steeling sodas? How bout the three or four shots point blank range while homie is laying dead already. Wow, that's funk'n crazy, the Code Blue= Free to kill? I need to puff a few and go into Nature, funk on

Reaper

Reaper

You think the cops are "Out of Control"... Militarized by choice of certain precincts or Cities / States??? or Are they doing Exactly what they are told to do from someone "Higher Up the Ladder" because contrary to belief they are being "Controled"

Proof the Media is "Controlled" and somebody "Higher Up" tells them exactly what to say...

Do you really believe it is coincidental they all say exactly the same thing? They are puppets with A Master pulling the strings...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

And now it is happening in Colorado with the militarization of police. Fucking bullshit. This is what the second amendment was all about. Not only to protect ourselves from home invasion but mainly to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government gone rouge.
I shit you not ....when I made the move to co and interacted with leo the first two years I thought wow ...the lord must want me to forgive the imbedded condition of oppression placed upon me ecologically....well a couple days ago i was blessed with another opportunity to experience the humane treatment by leo mainly high Rockies....I soon realized that every single interaction before this one was with my wife, too bad she wasn't there this time. I'll set the stage by explaining why my wife wasn't with me at a local grocery store. This day was three days after a 5hr fusion back surgery...after being released from the hospital we drove a couple hours home and I dropped my wife off before dropping off her scripts because of the obvious......long story short the pharmacy calls the cops and say im using phrawd scrips and that I was behaving violent and refused to leave when asked to ....I didn't have a clue I was asked to leave or that cops were being called until I tried to drive away from the store .....5 Leos pull up in four different units with first being the youngest and most militant....seconds they have tazers me and another innocent bystandard are being screamed at told look away right now ...don't look at me...look away right fucking now.....

Thank God I'm able to make this post I ended up getting citation and court for disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom