Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I truly believe the ones responsible for this pandemic hello big pharma...cultured it to bypass most of the typical measures to avoid contamination. I would'nt doubt it is entered through the dam pores lol it has spread like wildfire because they created it to spread like this. Just my conspiracy theory thoughts. 😷

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

What you dont understand is this. If there are NO stores open to buy anything, those who prepared will have some essentials. Those who think it's a joke, will starve and go with out.

Treat this as a hurricane. Prepare for the worse, and gipe for the beat.

Growing up in Tampa, we MUST have essentials to survive. We went 3 weeks NO power. No power means, NO food. NO water, NO gas. Better hope your friends with neighbors.

Being a single guy 20yrs back, I could survive on my own. Now I have a wife and kid.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

What you dont understand is this. If there are NO stores open to buy anything, those who prepared will have some essentials. Those who think it's a joke, will starve and go with out.

Treat this as a hurricane. Prepare for the worse, and gipe for the beat.

Growing up in Tampa, we MUST have essentials to survive. We went 3 weeks NO power. No power means, NO food. NO water, NO gas. Better hope your friends with neighbors.

Being a single guy 20yrs back, I could survive on my own. Now I have a wife and kid.
I feel, and I may be wrong, this is a bad outbreak and you should be prepared in moderation at first unless you are in the most vulnerable category of people to die. I would not leave the house unless totally necessary until they have antibodies to help fight it. But I am banking on the cdc to get it under control soon.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Stock market down 20%.......humm if there was ever a time to buy some index funds.
yep! everything on sale! I have a couple I'm watching, want to look around some more. I think its still gonna drop a bit. There will be additional bad news feeding the sell off.

In 08 I didnt have cash and missed out. At least I have some to throw at it this time around lol

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
yep! everything on sale! I have a couple I'm watching, want to look around some more. I think its still gonna drop a bit. There will be additional bad news feeding the sell off.

In 08 I didnt have cash and missed out. At least I have some to throw at it this time around lol
I am waiting for it to drop some more before I buy.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I feel, and I may be wrong, this is a bad outbreak and you should be prepared in moderation at first unless you are in the most vulnerable category of people to die. I would not leave the house unless totally necessary until they have antibodies to help fight it. But I am banking on the cdc to get it under control soon.

The info posted says they are a year away from a vaccine. Said the specific stages and how long.

ru knuts

ru knuts

We're still where most of us will avoid getting this virus if we follow the guidelines being put out by health authorities. The focus is on controlling spread by limiting social contact and stepping up hand washing and disinfecting surfaces. Hunker down and ride it out. Venture out for groceries, doctor visits and other things that are of high importance. Otherwise, stay home and practice social distancing.

For most people, following those precautions should be enough. It's the people who are ultra cavalier about it and approach it as a hoax or a joke that are going to hurt us the most. Not the people who are limiting activities to prevent exposure.

We will get through this. Let's get through this with as many lives saved as possible.
I have 20 months to retirement. I have to venture out. The company I work for has floated the idea that if a high percentage of our workforce comes down with the virus, they will request those workers not affected to live at the plant 24/7. I may be open to the idea, if they pay me 24/7.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Stock market panic is mainly caused from Saudi Arabia’s future king dropping the bottom out of The oil market. If that had not happened the stock market would have had a slight blemish from the virus.
Saudis trying to put Russia and Iran out of the oil business.
Got to remember the world’s economy is built on oil, that’s what makes the world go round.
Im leaning more towards a different theory. Russia is the one that killed the negotiations with the Saudi's by not agreeing to production cuts and essentially ended Opec+. Russia may have anticipated this potential response from them (Saudi's flooding the market). Guess who gets rocked in that scenario? All the US producers. Russia and Saudi Arabia can afford $30 oil. Anti-dumping accusations was formally filed against the Saudi's last week.

We already know Russia has been manipulating the US in various ways and degrees. This fits right in with that.

Dont forget this is still a large world with some bad people. Its not unreasonable to think some may try to capitalize on this pandemic and the distraction it creates. Just last week Iran backed Militia's fired 30 rockets at US Base in Iraq, 18 hit the base. Thee people died, including 2 US soldiers.

I dont doubt Putin is putting in overtime right now about how to gain something somewhere and hurt his adversaries at the same time.

Rooke

Rooke

Oh shiiiiit lol
Hey friends I’m scared shitless I’m 62 and live in Ontario the highest populated province in Canada and the highest number of cases in Canada. I’ve been a germafobe for many years it drives my family and friends crazy. The one thing hygenically that really drives me off the deep end is people that don’t cut their fingernails. I know it part of personal hygiene but it seems to be the one thing that often gets missed. Years ago I went to the doctors office and he noticed how short I cut my fingernails and said great that you keep them so short they are the biggest germ catchers we have! So folks please cut them down to the cuticles and keep them that way you will be way healthier for it!!! Believe me it works! I rarely get sick and I’m exposed to kids in school that get sick often. Peace Friends!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
People are hoarding all the tp in hopes of selling it off at $100 a roll once the stores close. How does that saying go, “don’t hate the player, hate the game”!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I’m supposed to hit the Caribbean next weekend. As long as my flights not canceled I’m headed. Not going to stop living

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Fauci says at least a yr..the thing has and is mutating. We have not even been able to create a vaccine for Sars..another Corona virus.

Actually not true. I believe a vaccine was created, and the finding dried up when it came time for human testing. This is why we have some ground to stand on.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Actually not true. I believe a vaccine was created, and the finding dried up when it came time for human testing. This is why we have some ground to stand on.

There are clear stages and protocols when creating, testing and implementing a vaccine. Takes some time and a lot of testing and reformulating.

He layed out the steps in the article. Can not be done faster than a year and that is not likely even.

We went through this with the bird flu and never even came up with an anecdote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom