Could use some advice: How's this going?

• Thread starter KidCharlemange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KidCharlemange

KidCharlemange

36 inches? Ish? Idk I don't own a mars as you could probably tell lol.
Pretty close. 33 inches from the floor. Maybe 28 from the tallest plant. I had read it should be 12-18 inches above. Just goes to prove you can't believe everything you read on the internet 😅

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Pretty close. 33 inches from the floor. Maybe 28 from the tallest plant. I had read it should be 12-18 inches above. Just goes to prove you can't believe everything you read on the internet 😅
Always measure from the top of the plants.
That sounds about right. You moved it up to reduce the levels so it can rehab. When it's healthy again, you will be going back to 20 inches.

KidCharlemange

KidCharlemange

This young lady is 16 days (since ground breaking) old. I'm a little concerned that she's not grown taller, and there's not much separation between leaves. I've not given her any nutes yet. Got 1 cup distilled water yesterday. Do I have reason to be concerned, or am I expecting too much too son?
View attachment 1142843
Son 001
Here's what this lady looks like today. Started her flowering last week. Problem turned out to be nutes. Using distilled water took out the bad stuff, but it also took out the good stuff. I had been following the conventional wisdom of no nutes for 3 weeks. Once I started hitting her with DynaGrow she took off. Lesson learned - our plants get more nutes from water than from the soil (this soil, anyway). I had been growing a bunch of runts until I hit on this. To prove the lesson I planted this auto zskittlesz and have been giving it nutes from the start. She's about 30 days old in this pic and now in flowering mode ahead of schedule and responding well to training:

Seeds 001

Top Bottom