Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Brazilians are awesome. Amazingly beautiful women and just a culture of fun. I lucked out when living in boston and made friends with a group, best buncha folks ever to go out with.

chronic68

chronic68

This is a seed site that has a wonderful community forum as well.

This is a seed site that has a wonderful community forum as well. Also, using spell check when you post removes the possibility that you are twelve. You should look into that. It's difficult to oblige credibility when you can't correctly type the phrase, 'cleary no smart enough relize' or whatever it is you are trying to convey.

Having a virtual argument posting back and forth is accomplishing nothing. I'm sorry but your accusations of slander don't matter to anyone who cares. You can scream slander all you want but you are unable to prove damage to the 'victim' and/or their reputation. That's the legal part. The non-legalese definition of slander doesn't have a legal component and isn't anything more than you accusing that person of talking shit. Literally, there is nothing more to what you are doing then making post after post after post after post. You aren't a lawyer, neither am I, and we aren't going to get anything close to a legal opinion on this specific example because it's fucking stupid.

You are arguing against someone using a verb. Nothing more. Your opinion doesn't matter and means exactly as much as the person you are upset with. You want them to stop using a verb to describe something or someone. The term you use to define it doesn't matter. Get over it, or download the sunglasses gif and deal with it. Sorry for the asshole but this back and forth is tiresome this early on a friday, and you both 'cleary' need something else to do.

It doesn't matter. Drop it. The only conclusion this thread will see is a lock icon. That doesn't foster communication among this community. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. Petty shit like this drives away new traffic. This site isn't about you or any other single person except the guy in charge.

Happy Friday All.
Didnt make it past second paragraph ive already called it quits on this i dont need a virtual lecture.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Im just gonna ignore you bro im done so yhea have a good one
You're driving a stake through your thread bro. You had me at ignore, I was all in for a hate-fest on page two but I'll respect your decision to stop this abortion of a thread.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Vendors like this dont deserve your business. There are great seed companies. And each one needs customers more than they customers need them. Anyone that takes my money and either uses my card for their own purposes or takes such slack care of it someone has access to it should be apologizing profusely.
Thanks for the heads-up.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Vendors like this dont deserve your business. There are great seed companies. And each one needs customers more than they customers need them. Anyone that takes my money and either uses my card for their own purposes or takes such slack care of it someone has access to it should be apologizing profusely.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Evidently you didn't read the post. I have used Crop King Seeds 3 times no issues and beautiful plants. My buddy has used them once no problem...

Crop King Seeds is a good reputable company. I have posted links to current seed bank reviews on this company earlier in the thread. Has great reviews.

This post was an attempted marketing attack by another vendor

Deadsy

Deadsy

This is one thing I hate about not doing face to face business. It's amazing how different people act when you are within bitch slap range.[/QUOTE. I have never used this seed bank and my comment is not directed to anyone or any company just a genarlization.

Gatorhunts

Gatorhunts

Say what you will, I am a huge fan of Crop King Seeds. Delivery was fast, shipping very discreet and they were able to PROCESS MY PREPAID DEBIT CARD.

Not one other seed bank could do that!!! I highly recommend these guys
I know it's 2017 now . But I am also getting an order processed from this site and I had to call the bank to authorize overseas transactions . Looking good so far even though the order isn't here. Looks like it worked. I had to have conversations with the payment processor on both sides. Both helping to there best ,I had to be at my best. Logic was there doing work it seemed ,so I am optimistic that this place is legit! Can't stop reading everything people write about there knowledge of botany.

Gatorhunts

Gatorhunts

*accept (sorry)

Apparently nobody here plays online poker. This seems to be the same issue that offshore gaming sites had 2008-2011, which is major restrictions on American banking institutions doing business with offshore companies. First came the realization that holy shit, if the US can 'domesticate' online gaming then the funds never get to go offshore, though that isn't accurate. Then they stopped allowing banks to transact with these gaming companies, then came the wave of greendot and other prepaid forms of currency that would be allowed at these gaming sites, slowing to a crawl and then stopping altogether for the most part.

Please tell me someone else has played the sunday millions during and after the moneymaker years of online gaming.

Am I a simpleton if I don't understand why people take the chance with online foreign seed banks? Probably,
*accept (sorry)

Apparently nobody here plays online poker. This seems to be the same issue that offshore gaming sites had 2008-2011, which is major restrictions on American banking institutions doing business with offshore companies. First came the realization that holy shit, if the US can 'domesticate' online gaming then the funds never get to go offshore, though that isn't accurate. Then they stopped allowing banks to transact with these gaming companies, then came the wave of greendot and other prepaid forms of currency that would be allowed at these gaming sites, slowing to a crawl and then stopping altogether for the most part.

Please tell me someone else has played the sunday millions during and after the moneymaker years of online gaming.

Am I a simpleton if I don't understand why people take the chance with online foreign seed banks? Probably, but I'm still curious.

Gatorhunts

Gatorhunts

I loved my Lemon Aliendog cherry pheno. Got the cut from the medical community in MI. It was so great, beyond description! Got cancer and had surgery. During this period the cut was mistakenly lost in the cloning stages. Probably miss labeled out of the cloner and traded off or culled because we didn't want Blackjack anymore , that's my guess. It so hard to find that I would try the overseas opportunity. Only reason is alien gentics man! Gots ta git my Alien on!

D

dagwood45431

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!

Mark must be the condescending jackass I just had the displeasure of dealing with at CKS. There are so many good options for buying seeds these days. No one should tolerate the type of customer service CKS is becoming known for. I've had great experiences with Mephisto, True North and AMS so far this year, in case anyone is looking for a better customer experience than you will get from CKS. The poster claiming we should treat Crop King as if they're doing us a favor (something CKS seems to believe as well) MUST be affiliated with CKS in some way. In fact, he sounds suspiciously similar to "Mark" in tone. I will never buy from CKS again.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Mark must be the condescending jackass I just had the displeasure of dealing with at CKS. There are so many good options for buying seeds these days. No one should tolerate the type of customer service CKS is becoming known for. I've had great experiences with Mephisto, True North and AMS so far this year, in case anyone is looking for a better customer experience than you will get from CKS. The poster claiming we should treat Crop King as if they're doing us a favor (something CKS seems to believe as well) MUST be affiliated with CKS in some way. In fact, he sounds suspiciously similar to "Mark" in tone. I will never buy from CKS again.

New farmer huh?
Yea post your transaction number if your not a bs artist

D

dagwood45431

New farmer huh?

New farmer here, yes.

So, you're saying my "transaction number" would mean something to you? That would only be so if you were affiliated with CKS in some way (hi, Mark!). Explain yourself, fool.

D

dagwood45431

New farmer huh?

By the way, if I were a rival vendor, why would I praise the services of three different companies? Your argument is completely illogical. Next time, think it through a little better before making asinine charges.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

New farmer here, yes.

So, you're saying my "transaction number" would mean something to you? That would only be so if you were affiliated with CKS in some way (hi, Mark!). Explain yourself, fool.
Listen Bitch
I asked for the number because of so many asshats lying about using the company. You wanna be a lying little shithead? Fine by me but keep my name out of your mouth.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

This whole site is full of wannabe growers and bitchass motherfuckers. That's why I don't spend time here anymore. My grow op is bigger than most people have ever seen......That said buncha fucking lying baby amateurs seems to be all this place attracts. So I'm done. Fuck you Fuck you ain't nobody cool and I'm out

D

dagwood45431

Listen Bitch
I asked for the number because of so many asshats lying about using the company. You wanna be a lying little shithead? Fine by me but keep my name out of your mouth.

We're done here. You need to find some strains that chill you out. You take yourself way too seriously. Flame on, jackass!

D

dagwood45431

This whole site is full of wannabe growers and bitchass motherfuckers. That's why I don't spend time here anymore. My grow op is bigger than most people have ever seen......That said buncha fucking lying baby amateurs seems to be all this place attracts. So I'm done. Fuck you Fuck you ain't nobody cool and I'm out

Don't let the door hit your self-important ass on the way out, jackass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom