Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Darboish

seems as thought this company has a problem with americans!

this is copy and pasted from a thread.

What's up my fellow growers.
I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jon. How may I help you?

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jon
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jon... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans Unhappy
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

he later went on to say this

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get...

if you want to read the whole thing go here

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!

BiggDee

BiggDee

I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa

Jon
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
Jon... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans

Jon
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa

Jon
Why the hostility?

Lisa

Jon
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jon

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
what is your question?

Jon
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
Delivered

I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

Update:
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...

spread the word people!!!! this is exactly the kind of people we don't want running the market!
Attitude has everything to do with everything. Yo girl gon give you some Pussy and you actin like an a-hole? Yo boss gon give you a raise our let you keep your job if you continue to actlike an ass? Exactly! Attitude is everything
They too high anyway

Anagasti

Anagasti

What I mean is you should appreciate the fact that he is even willing to sell you any seeds at all.

I agree with the owner of the company... He doesn't need anyone's business or their money.... He's doing everyone a favor.
Absolutely ignorant response. Who appreciates someone selling them something? People appreciate being given something selling something is trading it's equivalent exchange. That owner is garbage and will run his business into the ground sooner or later, I have never seen a long time succecful business with that approach to customers.

Anagasti

Anagasti

"Regardless of How im Treated"? Wow, good luck with that. Bahahahahaha
Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door... It has nothing to do with attitude.
If you don't need the product that bad, then don't buy it... But if you need the product... Buy it.

Why should you let someone else's attitude dictate what you do and don't purchase?
because they should want my bussiness if I sense they don't want to keep me as a customer I'll go somewhere else there's 100s of other places that sell seeds. Btw this is most people I know, when there frustrated with management they never shop there again that's the way it is. So you can keep pushing this opinion that it doesn't matter but for an FYI that's not normal. Customer service is everything or companies wouldn't put billions of dollars into or etc. gotta look at it like an adult bud

Last edited:
Anagasti

Anagasti

If you don't need the product that bad, then don't buy it... But if you need the product... Buy it.

Why should you let someone else's attitude dictate what you do and don't purchase?
This is just weird because I think your forgetting there's competitors who are willing to work with you. If someone's being an ass you don't want to buy there product because you don't want to give them your money.... Go to someone else

Anagasti

Anagasti

I don't care how I am treated at Home Depot... I will buy what I need, when I need it... regardless of how I am treated.
That's so weird no one I know Is like that. Plus Home Depot puts billions into there customer service in fact they pay employees to help
The customers out outside of work. Like helping old ladies install grills or doors etc. I personally think your very odd no offense your not realizing your opinion is just not the regular. I want to get into your head that companies spend BILIONS on customer service and pr because they know if someone pisdes you off at Home Depot ... you'll just go to lowes. That's how bussiness works. Will never shop at crop king ever

Anagasti

Anagasti

That's so weird no one I know Is like that. Plus Home Depot puts billions into there customer service in fact they pay employees to help
The customers out outside of work. Like helping old ladies install grills or doors etc. I personally think your very odd no offense your not realizing your opinion is just not the regular. I want to get into your head that companies spend BILIONS on customer service and pr because they know if someone pisdes you off at Home Depot ... you'll just go to lowes. That's how bussiness works. Will never shop at crop king ever
Also to let you know most companies have super similar prices so the only other factor to decide where to go is accessibility and customer service

Anagasti

Anagasti

In my opinion, there needs to be more appreciation for the people that are putting out the products, that we as consumers, have the privilege to buy.
That's just rediculous.. why? Honestly why appreciate them? Do you appreciate them when they treat you like that??? There making money ITS A BUSSINESS. There not doing you a favor there giving you a service in expectations of money. There's nothing "nice" or "honerable" about it. besides where probably doing them a favor giving them money for insanely over priced genetics so fuck them if there customer service rep wants to have an attitude "the customer is always right"

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
First and foremost customer service in merica is lacking sorely and is a key component in repeat return customers. Customer satisfaction should be paramount in the merchants eyes. I like what the man above said in that last post^^^^^^^^^^ I agree 100%%

T

toyotaman

Crop king seeds sold my visa card to people in fla. 8-20-18 I have to get a new card now if you live in the us dont buy from them with your credit card

BiggDee

BiggDee

Crop king seeds sold my visa card to people in fla. 8-20-18 I have to get a new card now if you live in the us dont buy from them with your credit card
Thanks they high anyway.... sorry to hear that

Caosred

Caosred

Lisa

Jon

Lisa

Jon

Lisa

Jon
Why the hostility?

Lisa

Jon

Lisa
correct

Jon

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
what is your question?

Jon
Delivered

LiquidJade

Update:

I don't know guys...

C

Chica

Crop King has sad seeds. Purple kush was bunk feminine seeds. Weird looking bud. And I grow awesome hydro. I complained about the quality of the weed. They said, well, it grew, ? right?. Never again. I bough a cash debit card. I do not trust these scammers. It’s ok to lose a few bucks but not letting these creeps near my bank acct.

DesertRain

DesertRain

10 days after my first cropking order my card was compromised... I can't say for sure there is a connection but I will not take a chance and order from them again.

chronic68

chronic68

10 days after my first cropking order my card was compromised... I can't say for sure there is a connection but I will not take a chance and order from them again.
Crop King has sad seeds. Purple kush was bunk feminine seeds. Weird looking bud. And I grow awesome hydro. I complained about the quality of the weed. They said, well, it grew, ? right?. Never again. I bough a cash debit card. I do not trust these scammers. It’s ok to lose a few bucks but not letting these creeps near my bank acct.
hey i haven't heard anything good about cropking seeds yet but i have to say 3 users with less than 5 post and no pic is sketchy anyone wanna start a conspiracy theory

H

hawkman

Used to think that sending money was a bad idea - but it isn't- better than a card because no "record" of it. All way my order Send Cash

DesertRain

DesertRain

hey i haven't heard anything good about cropking seeds yet but i have to say 3 users with less than 5 post and no pic is sketchy anyone wanna start a conspiracy theory

Sketchy is my middle name - what do you want photos of, my credit card bill?

H

Highkev

Nobody is entitled to buy anything... and no one can force somebody to go into business.
We should appreciate our vendors, and acknowledge what they do for us.
But this vendor took his credit card and was trying to buy stuff in China lol

Top Bottom