CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I know Nspecta will be at the cup in hand.. (I'm getting ready!) Although, I had to grab another order of packs off the farm.. #1 because i spend a lot of time on farm and like to support:) #2 a couple weeks ago Logic came through for me in a big way when I didn't really ask for anything.. #3 Even though I missed the Breads I did manage to score the last pack of the Sours:) don't sleep! Nspecta, we betta be breakin' sum bread in sea town!

~flip

One Flip

One Flip

@Green Dot...... We have been reversing male lots since our good friend Shabud turned us onto male reversal. I want packs of the baby bells and bub's dogbud. :)
I got you.. a couple rounds of Bb's and Bd's for the Doc! I'll see ya at the cup! Can you please melt my faceoff !!!

~flip

psbn

psbn

mendo and cornbread were on the list and between me and my girl we managed to snag them both! Feeling some strong primal urges over here to get these plonked and enjoy an awesome show of colours! Many thanks Nspecta and Logic for making this happen :joyful:

One Flip

One Flip

I just received another order that was sent last week.. I got a pack of freebie pack of "Divine Mix" I'm hoping it's misc Divine gear.. that would be a score :) I hope these are still available for this order!

B

blaze 1

Dang if i wasnt broke id be all over all these maybe my friend will grab me some at the emerald cup if yall will be there this year i gotta get there one of these days sounds like my type of cup good organic outdoor mmmm

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Need I say more????
Download

S

steelcanaries

Way to go CSI! sounds like a successful first drop....people are excited about what theyll find in theres and they are sure not to dissapoint....8/8 on the Cornbread (this is the next big thing/buzz) and MBF (mans best friend) aka bubbas dog bud here at the canary islands mini test lab.....soom to crack some sour d x bk and a few bk s1 just because i miss that beautiful plant and those special lil nugs.....if someone finds a real vigourous bubba cut, not sure its possible, but that would be an epic find....

wow....that #12 sounds super tasty!!!! tk x 12 special run please? lol oh wth, sva x 12.....muy fuego senor....ember kush ....a lemon candy flavored bubba???? dang nspecta....how many beans did you go through to find that crazy pheno....??? thanks for all the hardwork man, i am so excited, i dropped my pisces and archive (doc, your customer service has much room for improvement) I know Im a troll to you, but damn.....all i run now is CSI , Bodhi, and Shanti (Mr. Nice) stooooooooooked.....cornbread ftw hahahahah im am sooo juiced....let the games begin.......

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to everyone that purchased a pack of our seeds! Also we will be at the Seattle cup in two weeks with all these genetics and plus some. Hope to see you all there!
Like the names of the new crosses T.... u guys are in for a treat at the cup !!! M

Top Bottom