curious about people's credentials

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Good afternoon Farmers...this is my first post for some reason...I guess it's because I had to start somewhere...

long story super short...outdoor grow with one sprouted seed..not good..fast-forward 30ish years.......threw some bagseed in some paper towels, 3 to be exact....

It's been off to the races ever since....

In the beginning, it was, to my belief (not knowing absolutely anything cannabis related, minus 🔥 it...

Started with only a light...then the friend I got one of the seeds from started helping me out with improved lights and KNOWLEDGE....

Big shout out to Nebula Haze and Sirius Fourside at Growweedeasy.com ...

They got me rolling Faster down the Rollercoaster of a journey I'm on.....

Today I arrived at the conclusion that if @Observationist has the time for daily activities (family/work/etc..) and type a few letters, maybe a pic or two, then I should be able to...ha....ummm...ha...but seriously, I've been watching your solo grow from the start....every day......I have nothing but RESPECT for you and the dedication you put forth....!!! Thank you..

I've read a library of "Growsciencers" responses to solutions for a "Grewbies" grow....I've seen good....I've seen bad....and please don't forget all the in-betweens.....

Aqua...gnick....mosh....good...pipe.....and the list goes onnonnonnonnon....thank you guys, girls, and all who make it happen....

Thank you to my Ultimately Genuine Family!!!!

And without further ado......

Thank You, @dean1963, for, I suppose in essence, asking the right question that let me post this.....

I love the atmosphere in these rooms....

Walking a fine line in this next statement, "There is no right or wrong way".....of growing...it's the basics that are the most important....light, water, oxygen, etc......all environmental.....need to get it dialed in for your plants to thrive

Then there's a preferred style or type of grow......there will be an infinite number of ways to train plants.....all opinions.....

Along the path, I've kinda figured out a setup that, for the most part, works for my environment.......

If you've read my post this far, thank you....

1 previous attempt- I was waiting for the "Miracle growth"

20220618 135630

Currently flowering flipped 12/24/22

20230216 141643

Happy Growing.......

Observationist

Observationist

Good afternoon Farmers...this is my first post for some reason...I guess it's because I had to start somewhere...

long story super short...outdoor grow with one sprouted seed..not good..fast-forward 30ish years.......threw some bagseed in some paper towels, 3 to be exact....

In the beginning, it was, to my belief (not knowing absolutely anything cannabis related, minus 🔥 it...

Started with only a light...then the friend I got one of the seeds from started helping me out with improved lights and KNOWLEDGE....

Today I arrived at the conclusion that if @Observationist has the time for daily activities (family/work/etc..) and type a few letters, maybe a pic or two, then I should be able to...ha....ummm...ha...but seriously, I've been watching your solo grow from the start....every day......I have nothing but RESPECT for you and the dedication you put forth....!!! Thank you..

I've read a library of "Growsciencers" responses to solutions for a "Grewbies" grow....I've seen good....I've seen bad....and please don't forget all the in-betweens.....

Aqua...gnick....mosh....good...pipe.....and the list goes onnonnonnonnon....thank you guys, girls, and all who make it happen....

Thank You, @dean1963, for, I suppose in essence, asking the right question that let me post this.....

Walking a fine line in this next statement, "There is no right or wrong way".....of growing...it's the basics that are the most important....light, water, oxygen, etc......all environmental.....need to get it dialed in for your plants to thrive

Then there's a preferred style or type of grow......there will be an infinite number of ways to train plants.....all opinions.....

Along the path, I've kinda figured out a setup that, for the most part, works for my environment.......

View attachment 1332128

View attachment 1332127
Happy Growing.......
Hahahhaha, appreciate it man

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm still learning I know fuck all, you got this.
I used to do a lot of golfing, My Dad owned a golf driving range so I was taught early how to whack a ball, I couldn't putt worth sht but I could whack a ball. People would get lessons at the range without knowing sht and they suck because they only whack 100 balls a week I'd whack 1000+ ##### numbers the more numbers you do something the better you get Ob here is doing big numbers in a short time with growing pot and at this rate he'll surpass most of us real soon. He's whacking a lot of balls😅........Look out there's a new kid looking at the title🧙‍♂️

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I used to do a lot of golfing, My Dad owned a golf driving range so I was taught early how to whack a ball, I couldn't putt worth sht but I could whack a ball. People would get lessons at the range without knowing sht and they suck because they only whack 100 balls a week I'd whack 1000+ ##### numbers the more numbers you do something the better you get Ob here is doing big numbers in a short time with growing pot and at this rate he'll surpass most of us real soon. He's whacking a lot of balls😅........Look out there's a new kid looking at the title🧙‍♂️
Much respect Ob.

PC, the joke is too easy, I'm just gonna wink and add you to the list of GOATs. 😉

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

View attachment 1332128

View attachment 1332127
Happy Growing.......
Your use of space is pretty impressive. Your grow reminds me of one of the past GOATs Milson. He had his own planet. Hyper intelligent, lived in a condo in the big city and had plants everywhere. Bathtub, closet, everywhere.

Welcome to the farm. You should start a thread in introduce yourself and show us the details.

Observationist

Observationist

Much respect Ob.

PC, the joke is too easy, I'm just gonna wink and add you to the list of GOATs. 😉
this the shit im aiming for, little drunk rn, but i really love this fuckin forum, and i appreciate all of you so damn much, i LOVE KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM, i am in FUCKIN PURSUIT of such, ive learned so fucking much from yall here on the forums in my short 2-3 FULL YEAR(S) of growing plant.

""the more i know, the less i know." i like to say

this shit really is a passion of mine and just gets me goin, seeing INPUT > OUTPUT, playing with variables that can be measured and played with for different results.

some of yall like moe and aqua know the game so well its crazy how yall got there, deep.

im trying to soak all that up and also impart what ive learned along the way, and show the impossible, possible

the competitiveness in me just wants to learn as much i can from y'all and "1UP" you, for innovation and competitiveness sake, slightly egotistical, remain humble.

much love.

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE.

rollercoaster of life.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1332128

View attachment 1332127
Happy Growing.......
Welcome to the farm

D

dean1963

When I figure out that thing everybody is calling "The Internet", I'll disclose all of my secret ganja farming knowledge.
But before that happens does anybody know how to set the clock on my VCR? It's been 12:00 since 1984.
piece of cake, i'll guide you along step by step.
1st plug it in
2nd fuck with it for 20 minutes
3rd get pissed off and have some pot
4th have something to munch on because now your pissed off and hungry
5th and most important, ask your kids to do it
6th don't get pissed at the kids when they do it in 12 seconds

Top Bottom