Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I just got done chopping, blending, cooking & straining my hermaphrodite plant.

View attachment 625420
Now I have a glass of milk that should do me justice tonight. Especially since I haven't smoked in over a month. My tolerance should be low. And I will drink it on an empty stomach.

My fingers were very sticky after handling that plant and it's clone (SDXQ #3). Too bad it wasn't a pure female :speechless: or male even for pollen collection. Instead it was in limbo.
Sour dubb x querkle? What breeder?

G gnome

G gnome

I just got done chopping, blending, cooking & straining my hermaphrodite plant.

View attachment 625420
Now I have a glass of milk that should do me justice tonight. Especially since I haven't smoked in over a month. My tolerance should be low. And I will drink it on an empty stomach.

My fingers were very sticky after handling that plant and it's clone (SDXQ #3). Too bad it wasn't a pure female :speechless: or male even for pollen collection. Instead it was in limbo.
Is that a magic bullet?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sour dubb x querkle? What breeder?

@jumpincactus tested the sour dubbs x querkle from @hammerhead .
He then had 3 seeds I found in his smoke when I visited. So I brought them home. I still have 2 females of the SDXQ left in the tent along with 2 random bagseed females.

Is that a magic bullet?
Yes it was a magic bullet I used to chop them up (whole milk was the solvent since it has fat). Then I cooked it on a stove in the milk, strained it, then placed back in the bullet cup and into the freezer to cool down. I just drank it.

10 minutes in its starting to creep up already. We will see how it treats me in an hour or so:cool:

Last edited:
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

nice grow Ggnome
I'll be gone for a few. have to take a sick friend some smoke and dinner one night with the daughter and granddaughter/Always my favorite times. friends and family. Another friend is picking me up in his 69 firebird for a cruse night . Woodward cruse starting Monday.

G gnome

G gnome

@jumpincactus tested the sour dubbs x querkle from @hammerhead .
He then had 3 seeds I found in his smoke when I visited. So I brought them home. I still have 2 females left in the tent.

Yes it was a magic bullet I used to chop them up (whole milk was the solvent since it has fat). Then I cooked it on a stove in the milk, strained it, then placed back in the bullet cup and into the freezer to cool down. I just drank it.

10 minutes in its starting to creep up already. We will see how it treats me in an hour or so:cool:
I wud know that magic nullet anywhere haha. Ur gonna be so high ur gonna have an 8hr introspective nightmare haha.
Did that sdubb x q hit the shelves?
I dont recall jc sayin anything bout herms?

nice grow Ggnome
I'll be gone for a few. have to take a sick friend some smoke and dinner one night with the daughter and granddaughter/Always my favorite times. friends and family. Another friend is picking me up in his 69 firebird for a cruse night . Woodward cruse starting Monday.
Thx brother 69 firebirds r one of my favs that and 67 nova ss

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I wud know that magic nullet anywhere haha. Ur gonna be so high ur gonna have an 8hr introspective nightmare haha.
Did that sdubb x q hit the shelves?
I dont recall jc sayin anything bout herms?

I don't think he had any full blown herms, must have been 1 or 2 stray pollen sacs. Cause none of the rest had any. But the way @hammerhead was making feminized seeds he was breeding herm traits into it just based on that fact. (My brain is tingling as I type lol).

I don't think they ever hit the shelves (but don't quote me on that I may be wrong). Jc didn't have anymore seed stock so I have his last 2 remaining SDXQ. But I have clones also so if they are good I'll be able to run them again. Because what I smoked of his they tasted great and the effect was very mental. I loved it.

Hopefully i get some good phenotypes off these siblings/clones/copies depending on if they were self fertilized or they fertilized each other.

G gnome

G gnome

I don't think he had any full blown herms, must have been 1 or 2 stray pollen sacs. Cause none of the rest had any. But the way @hammerhead was making feminized seeds he was breeding herm traits into it just based on that fact. (My brain is tingling as I type lol).

I don't think they ever hit the shelves. Jc didn't have anymore seed stock so I have his last 2 remaining SDXQ. But I have clones also so if they are good I'll be able to run them again. Because what I smoked of his they tasted great and the effect was very mental. I loved it.
There are no varying degrees if it displays intersex traits then its a herm.....

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
There are no varying degrees if it displays intersex traits then its a herm.....

Either it was a herm or it was stressed out. Genetix vs environmental. I would normally lean towards genetix since I had 1. But I also had a light leak I fixed from the exhaust duct down through the cooltube could have caused it. I have since put a 90° bend at the exhaust end to remedy that.

I get what your saying though.

G gnome

G gnome

Either it was a herm or it was stressed out. Genetix vs environmental. I would normally lean towards genetix since I had 1. But I also had a light leak I fixed from the exhaust duct down through the cooltube could have caused it. I have since put a 90° bend at the exhaust end to remedy that.

I get what your saying though.

I have zero tolerance for herms......i grew for 12yrs w/o ever seeing a herm or growin shit w seeds......all these new "basement breeders" nowadays wud like ya to think its acceptable but its not. Crossing 2 strains together doesn't make u a breeder

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have zero tolerance for herms......i grew for 12yrs w/o ever seeing a herm or growin shit w seeds......all these new "basement breeders" nowadays wud like ya to think its acceptable but its not. Crossing 2 strains together doesn't make u a breeder

I agree fully, and that's why the plant I thought was a good looking, smelling male with giant branching structure and big leaves. Could have been Good for pollen collection.

Once I saw it herm out. It had to be eaten/destroyed.

Now I'm pretty high from cooking/eating it. You can tell by my last long ass post in the chickenman energy drink thread.

It is thought stimulating but not racy heart or mind. My body is relaxed and I don't want to get up and walk around (though I could). I just got up to see and I noticed I feel very light lol. Like I was walking on my toes. I am now standing in front of my garden in a meditative like state connecting with the plants. Touching each ones leaves so they can make the physical connection. It is pretty cool.

I hope the ones that are female have a similar experience. This is nice.

Hopefully it wasn't lost with that 1 herm lol. If do then it was meant to be.

Although alternatively if we were breeding for this plants long time survival. (That means even if human hands stop growing it somehow in time).

The hermaphrodite traits could mean the difference between 1 cannabis plant alone in the wild as a dropped seed being able to reproduce without the opposing sex around, or being able to fertilize itself and create a whole host of others increasing their chances for survival & repopulation in the new area. Most having this hermaphroditism survival response trait.

You know what I'm saying?

I think when I ate the plant it was highlander style. I gained it's life energy inside me and it's telling me stuff.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
correct, that would be pollen chucking, big difference from breeding true. Thats why folks that are coming out with new strains every other month arent spending the time to get the line to breed true & stable. Locking down positive traits. Out of 5 sdubb x querkle females I did have one hermie that I kept up pretty well pulling random sacks but a few branches did get fertilized. The other 4 didnt show any intersex traits at all...... What @rmoltis must have got some of the seeds from that one pheno.

All that said, it was stellar frosty smoke. :):fire: But as you mentioned @G gnome I also have no patience for unstable genetics. Time is money and it can set a farmer back months when we pop strains that arent stable and true breeding.

To close I'm not sure it was the genetics as much as heat related stress that was out of my control. But it only seemed to affect 1 of the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom