Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission lol.

Those r words i live by
Gnome took the words right out of my mouth. :smug:

69 firebirds r one of my favs that and 67 nova ss
Always said I was gonna have a sweet '69 Firebird someday, doesn't look much like that'll ever happen now. Maybe if they find a cure but, I won't hold my breath, the money is in keeping you living with it, there's no money in cures.
Gotta find a way to cure myself. :banghead:

I have zero tolerance for herms......i grew for 12yrs w/o ever seeing a herm or growin shit w seeds......all these new "basement breeders" nowadays wud like ya to think its acceptable but its not. Crossing 2 strains together doesn't make u a breeder
Yeah, zero. If I see a male flower anywhere in the first half of flower that plant is going to be unceremoniously destroyed. :dead:
There are tons of growers who would have you think it's just an acceptable part of the game now to have a certain percentage of herms, always have to call bullshit on that one. Some people are so far up some of those breeder's ass's that to say otherwise would be sacrilege to them and then others just don't know any better, they just believe what they're told. :yuck:

I can sleep alone or in groups of two or more.......
Oh shit bro, you're fucked! :nailbiting:

check out this light.
Someone else had posted this a little while ago, I think it was on the UK thread, pretty damn crazy stuff.

@giggy, ya could make smores or roast marshmellows with that baby.
Yeah, from like next door. :woot:

G gnome

G gnome

I just got a message from an unnamed member askin me to put him on ignore lmfao!!!! I sed wtf do u care if i got u on ignore for? As long as u got me on ignore what does it matter? Lol so instead i hit the follow button hahaha.....dudes got some major issues

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Not so fast ol'man...u still gotta check out my other thread haha....
I meant this thread. You know, I mentioned somewhere that I thought the "Staff Member" badge changed to "Moderator" after a probationary period. Wow! How freakin' high was I!? lmao I quickly realized my mistake and have been meaning to bring it up but, you know how it is when you say some stupid shit. lmao

G gnome

G gnome

2016 08 14 23 02 59 382045890

Yard dog

Yard dog

Morning guys. Had a beautiful sunrise this morning, I planned to leave early and watch it from one of my favorite vantage points. Alas, I guess I over did the pepper sauce last night so I burned up my extra time on the john.
People go on vacation to see beauty. If they would slow down to look, beauty is all around you.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. How`s everyone on this Moanday morning ? Hangin` in there, I hope. If not, don`t let go, cause it`s a long way to the bottom. Just remember, the fall never hurt anyone. It`s that sudden stop at the bottom that hurts. Now that we`ve fallen and can`t get up, we can commence with the morning ritual of the OFC. Cup of coffee along with a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb and we will get started. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning guys. Had a beautiful sunrise this morning, I planned to leave early and watch it from one of my favorite vantage points. Alas, I guess I over did the pepper sauce last night so I burned up my extra time on the john.
People go on vacation to see beauty. If they would slow down to look, beauty is all around you.

Sunrise is a beautiful time of the day. For some reason or other, I always see more sunsets though. Seems like the sunrises that I do see are when I stay up all night and do not go to bed. An old fool that I am from time to time, ha, ha, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom