Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

I been eyeballing yer site pics there fresh, id bet you right in the middle of some real good bobcat ground. Heres a couple grand in kitty fur.

Full 16013 365005 dscn2695

Full 16013 365622 dscn2700
Freshone

Freshone

Did you shoot him in the ass? Thats fine looking country for sure...........

Ive shot alot of peccary down by Alpine Tx, the little ones are ok eating, the big ones are not much count.

I aim for the big part,lol.Got pissed after I drilled him and ran in some big rocks we had to root him out of,he caught that round in the leg from a 45LC my buddy wielded in a Mexican standoff.Also that is not my gun,my .243 bolt was in the truck,It was my neighbors kids,first time i ever shot it.Damn .223 didnt even pass through the other side,here is the flip side smarty pants.
e75aea208fd1b155cefe43290b277a05.jpg

Also my go to cold steel hunter deer knife got dull as fuck fast skinning on these little bastards,the boys i was with use some knife on them called a Havalon baracuta?Maybe you should look into those,they get after it!If this one doesnt taste good ill probably never hunt them again.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I knew that would happen, I dunno why I posted those pics.

Never again.

They tasted good though. And paid for my winters propane.
I know why, you're an animal who gets great pleasure from the suffering of wild animals.

If I shoot you, will you pay for my winter's propane?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I knew that would happen, I dunno why I posted those pics.

Never again.

They tasted good though. And paid for my winters propane.

Not a problem from me over them pictures. Beautiful animals they be, we got a few around here, along with some other furbearers. Had an Ermine in my garage a few years ago and my bud trapped one on a deer that was hanging in camp.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

(Cough, cough...) Woof! Good Evening OF's! Puff Puff, Pass... If you dont mind I will attempt another daily wrap up from Curmudgeon County. (cough...Dammit!!) Lets see... early Dr. Hook! Hell yeah! I think "Get My Rocks Off" was originally from "Belly Up" does that sound about right? I was too young to drive then, but my Older Brothers had their rigs and would sometimes allow me to tag along. First time for me to experience the weed, cruising with them and their friends. Was anybody else like me, as far as I remember it was at first a rumor, but, "Some people need to smoke it 3-4 times before they actually feel it"?? Well that was me. I dont hear about that non-buzz experience anymore. Was it maybe because the weed was so poor then? Was it maybe because most tokers first times were actually smokin fake shit?? I Totally DO REMEMBER, the very first two finger "lid" I bought for $7 hard fucking earned Dollar$... (Wait for it)... was Parsley!!!! I Wanted to BEAT that Fuggher for rippin me off, but shit he was a friend of a friend of my Oldest brother, 6 years older than me. (So triple the Monster Vs. the Runt Syndrome).

So yeah, when later I brought up it to my Oldest Brother, Well, he was Pissed!!! I clearly remember my Oldest Brother, ( He was my Forkin HERO!!!! He was 6 years older, had a sweet '64 2 door AMC Classic, 2dr, WITH(!!!) an AM/FM Freakin Cassette player!! (!) An DENNnnnn... He Upgraded it to an 8-Track!!!! OMFG!!! He Was Cool!

Anyway,
I got my older Brother on my side, Right?!! However and unfortunately, my opinion of Brotherly Love quickly faded. My Golden (HERO!!!) Oldest Brother then told me, "WHAT!!!! That fucker never even offered to buy me Fries with extra sauce last night at the Arctic Circle (Burger shack) when I was drivin him and his pimple covered ass around on MY Gas and drinkin MY Beer!!! )!!) ! :)

(Cough) WOOOFF! (Coughcoughcough...shit!!) (Dont know why I always take such a Big Hit on a fresh bowl when I am the only one here)...(muffled triple cough).

Wow, after a few minutes pause, Me thinks perhaps it's time to get to bed!

So let's review in a Nutshell...

Lime pies, Sweeties Thighs, BigFoot tracks and Peccary Scat, Spewed Ice Tea, Texas headshots and Woe is me!!

Another interesting day in Curmudgeon County!

Puff (kuh-whu)

Peace and Good Vibes to you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom