• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Nice hat!

I gotta stay in here guys guess I'm to offensive for the rest of the forum.:smoking:
Dont u change one bit buddy

Never been happy about what happened to pute myself, I still haven't forgotten.

That whole thing got way outta hand in a hurry.

Between all that stuff and all the other shit ol'boy pulled i had had enuff and went off on em. That was the final straw for me getting fired as a mod
Also bcuz im an asshole i imagine haha

G gnome

G gnome

todays news....... from a point of view that causes snowflakes to melt down......... didn't bother me one bit........... it was most likely on a path to cause some peeps to loose posting rights.........
Agreed
I saw that hat and said to myself(i was stoned) I need to post that hat picture so others here can see that hat........ very nice hat.
It's a nice fuckin hat, man.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You guys need more garden pics in here. I would love to see some of your plants everyone! :-)

Here's mine last night. I have been up working in shifts and naps harvesting and trimming and jarring and curing my 4th poorly timed plant this week.

I am one hurtin' pooped grower folks. But I only have to smoke a hit grown in that room and stand in there quietly for a few moments......

.........and somehow I seem to get right back to work. And even still happy to do it. It has been my favorite job ever.

IMG 5479
IMG 5480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom