Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yard dog

Yard dog

A old 70's easyriders pic. I can't remember the artist name but he did a lot of biker art.
David Mann if i remember correctly. he did some work for Ed Roth with a chopper magazine. I think i need to get an old school bike. the old choppers speak to me. I hope to get a project bike one day, two holer of course.
you know the saying, "when i doubt, rake it out!!" its not a saying, but it should be...

giggy

giggy

David Mann if i remember correctly. he did some work for Ed Roth with a chopper magazine. I think i need to get an old school bike. the old choppers speak to me. I hope to get a project bike one day, two holer of course.
you know the saying, "when i doubt, rake it out!!" its not a saying, but it should be...
Dave mann that's him. He passed a few years back. Seems like some kinda big sale of his art work. I like my bikes low and short. Been thinking of hardtailing my old sporty since i have the victory.

I am close to just giving up and leaving one day and not going back. just a few folks i would miss. but the decision is getting easier with each b.s. post. It's really only one person that bugs me...
I'm the same way, there are a few folks that i try to keep up with that don't come to the ofc but came from other sites i have been a member of. But i haven't done a good job of it. I was a admin/mod on a site that went down hill quick after we found the owner was a piece of crap. After he made me a admin i found he had several user names and kept shit stirred up. I started banning him on all levels so you know how that ended. I have lost touch with all but one from there.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sun decided to peek its head out today w00t!

moved the radish trays outside as those little guys are starting to sprout! :D Proud papa over here..

I'll get some starter pics up soon Making a cheese burger on the grill atm.. fuckin starvvving..

like the 3rd day in a row ive had cheese burgers for lunch lol, Bought a 1lb pack of beef intending to use it for something else but instead its now become my lunch w00t!

giggy

giggy

Sun decided to peek its head out today w00t!

moved the radish trays outside as those little guys are starting to sprout! :D Proud papa over here..

I'll get some starter pics up soon Making a cheese burger on the grill atm.. fuckin starvvving..

like the 3rd day in a row ive had cheese burgers for lunch lol, Bought a 1lb pack of beef intending to use it for something else but instead its now become my lunch w00t!
Hambuger helper for something different. lol

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Wife and i have been taking instead of tilling the garden area we are going with containers. We have some buckets that sweet lick or cow lick at any rate they are around 25 gallon each. They gonna look good with tomatoes and white widow in them.
I have a good sized stack of lick tubs. I used a couple last year. The roots get hot in the black ones, but I bought white paint. I plan to put them on casters & use them for my blackout crop.

Hippie

Hippie

I am close to just giving up and leaving one day and not going back. just a few folks i would miss. but the decision is getting easier with each b.s. post. It's really only one person that bugs me...
Let me guess, is it the know it all/done it all, or the moron that calls people cops for bitching about political posts yet is crying about political posts? Add in a stroked out mod, and that's my reason for leaving.

Besides, there's a better batch of stoners over here.:)

giggy

giggy

I have a good sized stack of lick tubs. I used a couple last year. The roots get hot in the black ones, but I bought white paint. I plan to put them on casters & use them for my blackout crop.
The ones i plan on keeping in the yard will be painted flat white. The ones going in the woods will be a lite brown to a tan and have burlap sacks around them so i can cover them over with pine straw and leaves. I wish i could just throw them out in the yard but leo doesn't like it.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Let me guess, is it the know it all/done it all, or the moron that calls people cops for bitching about political posts yet is crying about political posts? Add in a stroked out mod, and that's my reason for leaving.

Besides, there's a better batch of stoners over here.:)
It is mainly the second. i have had no problems with most there, and i value the opinions of most there. I follow the rules, and so should everyone else. thats my beef. double standards.
enough of this though, it is what it is. i love the peeps on this thread, but tbh i have only ventured out of the ofc maybe 5 times? i don't do a grow journal here, and don't plan on it. just really not active here except to hang with the old folks

Hippie

Hippie

Tell ya who I miss, Beemer Bill, Jaga, and one I can't remember his name. He's the one that blew his hand off doing a shake and bake and spent a couple of years as Sherriff Joe's guest. Dude sure could grow some sweet looking plants. Can't imagine having to trim with one hand.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice hat!

Dont u change one bit buddy

That whole thing got way outta hand in a hurry.
Bulldog thought because he paid for a membership he could spew hate freely, then he wanted to pay more to be a mod and take over the site entirely and play principle. Then he was calling people fags and bragging about he had money control over logic:D
In the words of jipp "bowls up" old farts
IMG 1743
headband x i95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom