• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok i took the fag as the gays. They have never done anything to me either but i just don't agree with their lifestyle.

As most would, I failed to put the word into context :D

I don't agree with it but tbh, I don't care either if that makes sense.. As long as your not taking it up the ass in the middle of walmart for everyone to see i don't give a fuck :D

GbphQuy

Failed.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Common decency isn't common anymore.

Sure ain't...

I blame the internet its given everyone a voice and anonymity which they think translates to real life so they blurr the lines and act like a dick head all the time instead of just the internets..

Back when i was growing up ya kept ya mouth shut and acted right unless ya wanted to get punched in the face.. now with that threat removed well..

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have a set of plates with David Mann drawings on `em. Used to hang with a guy named the same. He ended up getting set up, shot and killed by LEO, after robbing a gas station, for about the third time.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good morning old farts, this should be the thcfarmer theme song.......

Oh hell yeah, an old fart like Ice T doing an old school headbanger tune from ST, I can get behind that!

Now THAT'S more like it. (As well as a couple more after this one, lol.)

that horse aint playing.
And of course there's someone in the background whining, "just leave it alone". Poor alligator... Fucking people. Personally, I would've thought it was great if that horse stomped that gator to death, but maybe I'm just a sick bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom