Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Let me guess, is it the know it all/done it all, or the moron that calls people cops for bitching about political posts yet is crying about political posts? Add in a stroked out mod, and that's my reason for leaving.

Besides, there's a better batch of stoners over here.:)
Thats pretty much why i came over here to look around. There are some ppl there i like, ,but there are some that make it tough to be there. Ive been there since 2008 though,,so im really torn. Although, ,it seems most my friends are over here. Lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lmao^^
IMG 1746

IMG 1748
Yard dog

Yard dog

Morning guys. no sleep last night, dogs was on alert so i went out there looking for a critter or something only to find a car driving slow down our street, as soon as they saw my flashlight they booked it out of there. after that i was on red alert the rest of the night. had to go outside several times last night. I don't know what was spooking them, but two of my neighbors ae not home during the week so i think some ghetto rats was trying to scope some stuff out. Came close to letting the dogs loose, between the pit and the great dane, i would expect to see damages. the dane is 170 pounds, tall enough to grab you by the face if he wanted to. I need to get out of town. the sticks are calling me, must move to the country!! so i got a honey bun in one hand and bs cheap coffee in the other. lets get this thursday started

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Yard dog and the rest of the sleepyhead OFC. Hope ya`ll get up on the right side of the bed and we all have a good day. Wife and I both have doctor appointments this afternoon, so that will consume our day. Sure will be happy when she gets back on her feet. We gonna have to start the day off the OFC way, That means a cup of coffee and a bowl. I be ready, any joiners ? Puffin` and passin`.

giggy

giggy

Morning ofc. Dog i live in the county and it is no different. Stupid bastards come out this way. We were in texas and had a buddy here at the house, dumbasses met a rifle barrel at the back door. Haven't seen much of them on this end of the road. I heard the other day they got got breaking into a house on the other end of my road but there will be others in their place before you know it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
, there`s assholes no matter where ya live. Even up here in BFE, where everyone`s got a gun and we shoot their kind. Places here where no man has walked in many, many moons.

I've lived in alot of states, I'll say this with 100% honesty The 2 places i hated living the most, Missouri... fucking red neck dick head cowboy fags..

And Michigan.. I hate it here.. the people are just.. DICKS.. No one says thank you no one holds the fuckin door nada.. No common decency to be had..

BEST place i ever lived.. alaska and Seattle.. Nicest fucking people you could ever meet, You bump into someone THEY say sorry! Just getting out of your car and a persons walking into the store at the same time, They will stop and hold the fuckin door for ya and wait while you trek across the parking lot!

While its true theres assholes everywhere, I swear to god michigan and missouri hold the highest populations of them ;)

ALL welll MOSTLY all present company excluded... I see you hippie :p

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I've lived in alot of states, I'll say this with 100% honesty The 2 places i hated living the most, Missouri... fucking red neck dick head cowboy fags..

And Michigan.. I hate it here.. the people are just.. DICKS.. No one says thank you no one holds the fuckin door nada.. No common decency to be had..

BEST place i ever lived.. alaska and Seattle.. Nicest fucking people you could ever meet, You bump into someone THEY say sorry! Just getting out of your car and a persons walking into the store at the same time, They will stop and hold the fuckin door for ya and wait while you trek across the parking lot!

While its true theres assholes everywhere, I swear to god michigan and missouri hold the highest populations of them ;)

I hate to agree now that I live here long term but Michigan is one angry sad poverty stricken greedy cheap ass place.

But out in the wilderness it is truly beautiful.

giggy

giggy

Dabbie you gonna find fags, and rednecks in every state. I don't have a problem with a redneck cause there is a lot of redneck in me as well as the biker lifestyle from when i was young and dumb. I'm don't have anything for the fags as that is a lifestyle i don't belive in but at the end of the day i don't have to answer for them. Now i live the simple life i try my best to take care of my family. If anybody crosses that line then the old me comes out to deal with the problem.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I can say this about the U.P. of Michigan, it`s different then living amongst the trolls below the bridge. Yesterday the bridge was closed for the longest time since it opened in 1957. Something like over 14 hours. Mostly because of ice falling from the cables and towers. It`s something like 500 feet above the water. Long way down. Can`t imagine what the people in the 2 cars that have went over the side of the bridge thought before they hit the water.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Dabbie you gonna find fags, and rednecks in every state. I don't have a problem with a redneck cause there is a lot of redneck in me as well as the biker lifestyle from when i was young and dumb. I'm don't have anything for the fags as that is a lifestyle i don't belive in but at the end of the day i don't have to answer for them. Now i live the simple life i try my best to take care of my family. If anybody crosses that line then the old me comes out to deal with the problem.

Fags as in dick head people, not fags as in gay people.. Gay's are A OK in my book they never treated me badly, infact some of my best friends over the years sucked dick, not mine.. and not for lack of trying either :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
May have murdered a few radish plants yesterday.. Put them in the direct sun, may have been too much for a cpl.. oh well most of them survived last nights dip at 35F so thats good!

Lately with my back being twisted im not much in the mood to deal with the garden....... But hopefully as summer gets here i'll find more motivation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom