Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fags as in dick head people, not fags as in gay people.. Gay's are A OK in my book they never treated me badly, infact some of my best friends over the years sucked dick, not mine.. and not for lack of trying either :p
Same, it's all perspective from how and when you were raised. I remember using the word fag as a kid to insult people especially my brothers lol then I started realizing the effect it had on some people so I stopped. My step brother cousin and now maybe my sister are gay, and they are all fantastic people. :D
My grandpa always used the N word and I had black friends so it was awkward at times. I don't think he was even racist because he had black friends as well. But it was obvious his father used the word so he was always quick to fire it.
Anyway morning folks :smoking:

Grower13

Grower13

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

Take that ISIS Goat fuckers......... first time ever used in combat.........

031108 F 1111S 001

Last edited:
Yard dog

Yard dog

i heard they got 72 virgin nanny goats ready to meet them. lol
@giggy, i pulled those from the internet. it's possible with all the David Mann tribute pictures out there that one of them i posted may not be a ligit pic. still baddass though. what happened to our style? music sucks today, what they pass off as art sucks too

Hippie

Hippie

No never went to a easyriders rodeo, been to prison and cowboy rodeos most of my younger life. Have been to a couple bike ralleys they was a lot of fun t and a everywhere.
I only went to one, and it was fun, but enough. Guys bringing ricers just to tear 'em up, holding the front brake while letting the rear tire spin 'til it was fryin', then letting loose of the brake and rocketing into a crowd. Screams, meat wagons, and in 15 minutes, it would start all over again.

They had a live sex show on a stage. Dude and chick looked like Barbie and Ken. Felt kinda sorry for Ken. Both standing on stage buck naked, Barbie goes down on Ken, crowd cheers, Ken limps out, repeat. Then they bring out two sorry looking whores, again buck naked, and they let the guys in the crowd lick their pussies for $20 a pop. Dude gets done, next dude inline steps up. Told the one guy he should have just French kissed the guy ahead of him and saved his twenty.
A guy hands one of the whores a five dollar bill. She sticks her fingers up her twat and wipes in under his nose. A new line starts with guys holding fivers. Fucking stupid.
It was definitely a zoo, but once was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom